Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This from Tammy
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

This from Tammy
06-21-2010 4:01 PM

Tammy posted this in the Mod's forum:

Quote:We are in the process of adding the edge trust and pheromax/m with oxytocin as well. They both will show up this week.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
06-21-2010 4:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

RE: This from Tammy
06-21-2010 4:23 PM

Whew really. Not that I would buy those but its good to see some new things coming. Ask her to get some new stuff for the ladies to Razz
06-21-2010 4:23 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

06-21-2010 5:21 PM

I think there's more new stuff on the horizon.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
06-21-2010 5:21 PM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 70 posts

06-26-2010 10:42 AM

Cool! Glad to know they are growing the product line!

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
06-26-2010 10:42 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

06-30-2010 1:20 PM

This is the latest coupon from Love Scent, it lists a new Woman's product, a new Edge flavor for her:

Love Scent Updates Newsletter

(unsub info at bottom)

June 30, 2010

Dear Love Scent Customer,

Happy 4th of July!! 20% OFF Discount E-Coupon (Below)!

Have Fun,
Liz

=================
New Discount Coupon!
2O% off anything (except combos please)
with this coupon code: "StarsandStripes" (without quotes)
note: this coupon is good for use thru the holiday weekend
If you aren't familiar with the discount coupons, read "..What the heck are those?" below.

================
Proud Members of the BBB
Love Scent Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau. The BBB OnLine logo flies on our home page. Yet another reason you can trust us. (in case you need another one :-) )

========================================​==
IN THIS ISSUE OF PHEROMONE NEWS:

*Sale Items & Super Combos
*User Corner - Reader Pheromone Comments
*Discount Coupon & Newbie Info

========================================​==
SALE ITEMS

Totally New:

*Edge Diesel for Men -
Regularly $34.95 Now only $29.95

*Edge Delice for Women -
Regularly $34.95 Now only $29.95

*Chikara Pheromones - Pheromone Cologne for Men -
Regularly $69.95 Now only $59.95

*Liquid Trust -
Regularly $39.95 Now only $29.95

*Edge Wipes for Men -
Regularly $9.95 Now only $7.95

*Perception Pheromone Gel Packs -
Regularly $9.95 Now only $6.97

========================================​=
SUPER COMBOS

-----------------------------------------
New Beginner Special for Men
$58 value for only $29.95 - $28 savings!
Here's what you get:
*24 ml The Edge (Boxed) from LaCroy Chemical; king of concentrate sprays Normal price: $35.
*7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance: contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: $8.
*10 ml pocket atomizer. Normal price: $15.
*Simple instruction sheet

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primal, Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, 4 Gels Super Combo for Men or Women
$108 value for $69.95 - $38 savings!
Here's what you get:
*1 bottle Primal Instinct
*1 bottle Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate)
*1 Chikara sample packet
*1 Scent of Eros sample packet (Scent of Eros)
*1 Perception sample packet
*1 Edge sample packet

________________________________________​_
Women's PF, New Pheromone Additive, & 2 Gels (Edge/Perception)
*Sold separately these items would cost $62
*But today together ONLY $29.95 - $32 savings!

Here's what you get:
*1 bottle Pheromol Factor for women
*1 bottle New Pheromone Additive (New Pheromone Additive) for women
*2 scented gel packs (Edge & Perception)

========================================​===
USER CORNER - TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE!

"I went to bed after spray Chikara 1 shot on my chest that night and 1 drop Alter Ego on my neck that morning and put my hand which had Alter Ego on near her throat. When she woke up, she literally attacked me and said "+++ the foreplay". When we finished, she said she had a sexual dream that 'we were in the woods looking for a place to be alone and woke up horny'. This is 3 mornings in a row she initiated sex." -S

"Alter Ego is great for adventures its like a bottle of jack daniels. you never know who you'll meet and what you'll end up doing. Chikara though makes me relax and do whatever I want with authority." -R

DISCOUNT COUPONS? WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE?

It has come to my attention that not everyone completely *gets* the discount coupon system. These are what you might call "e-coupons". They consist mainly of a password or "code", which when placed in a special box during online order checkout, will cause a certain percentage of your order total to *disappear* when you hit the "continue" or "redeem" buttons, leaving you with a lower price to pay. A good example is our current discount. If you are reading this newsletter, then you qualify for a 20% discount on anything you might buy from our online store. Just plug in the following bit of text:
"StarsandStripes" (without the quotation marks)
...into the discount coupon code box, and your product total will go down by 20% (Yahoo!)

Wondering if pheromones really work?

Check out our Live Forum at:

OR....
the Testimonials at:

OR....
the Pheromone Library at:

NEWBIES!

Fearful of online ordering? Read on...
We are the "good guys" on the internet:

A. We actually ship you the product you order (what a concept, huh?), and we do it within 24 hours M-F and by your choice of shipping methods including overnight Fed Ex.

B. We do not use your postal address for *anything* other than to mail you the product.

C. Packaging is discreet and unmarked in any way. Return address will say "Mountain West Communication".

D. Billing is discreet: Your card statement will read "Love Scent Products".

E. If our products don't work like we say they will, just send them back within 90 days and we will refund your purchase price including shipping. So, if you don't like the samples, send back the unused ones and we will refund the shipping and handling charge.

F. No junk mail or SPAM: The mailing address you use for your order is ONLY used to ship your package. Then it disappears into a black hole in space. We never use it again. We likewise do not sell, lend or even use ourselves, your email address for unsolicited (SPAM) advertising. Nor do we affiliate with companies who do, or wholesale to companies who are going to resell the products via unscrupulous marketing of any kind.

G. We don't smoke, drink, do drugs, experiment on animals, eat meat, yell at our kids or cheat on our spouses and we only allow ourselves one Starbucks latte per week. Well, sometimes two. Some call us wimpy, but we're honest anyway.

===============================

You can also order by phone if you prefer (though we don't have all the specials and discounts available by phone).
1 800 662-8633 (orders only please; email for customer service)

With Love,
Bruce Boyd
President and CEO
Love Scent Inc.

Love Scent Inc.
PO Box 402
Hotchkiss, CO 81419

---Lazerous Long
06-30-2010 1:20 PM

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

06-30-2010 2:03 PM

Did anyone ever had any luck with this Oxytocin stuff? I had a bottle of Liquid Trust, but haven't seen any effects on myself or others. Was pretty much a dud to me...
06-30-2010 2:03 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

06-30-2010 5:13 PM

(06-30-2010 2:03 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Did anyone ever had any luck with this Oxytocin stuff? I had a bottle of Liquid Trust, but haven't seen any effects on myself or others. Was pretty much a dud to me...

Some people claimed to have results. Never tried it myself and posted my doubts on the forum when Bruce announced it was coming.

---Lazerous Long
06-30-2010 5:13 PM
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 292
Thanks received:
591 thanks in 292 posts

06-30-2010 6:12 PM

(06-30-2010 2:03 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Did anyone ever had any luck with this Oxytocin stuff? I had a bottle of Liquid Trust, but haven't seen any effects on myself or others. Was pretty much a dud to me...
I used up a full 30 ml bottle of standard Liquid Trust that i received from Vero Labs and it actually did work well for me when using it in close target encounter situations and interviews, i learned by experience that the effects were not long lasting but i could get a great hour of exceptionally good trust effects from my targets.

I learned to spray it immediately before making target contact and also to get up close to my target/s.

My usual application was 4 sprays across my shirt front at chest level, and i did keep it in my refrigerator for the duration of its lifetime which was around 18 months and even with the last application remaining in the bottle i did get the results i was looking for from the application and there was not a doubt in my mind that the Liquid Trust had not performed as expected.

However i did not see any evidence for Liquid Trust attraction responses when just cruising around on the prowl, but in close prolonged encounters it always did the job for me when used with precision and wisdom, im just sorry that it took me so long and 1/2 of a bottle before i sussed out how to extract the magic from this Liquid Trust juice....

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
06-30-2010 6:12 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

07-09-2010 8:28 AM

Hey Jim

Next time you talk to Tammy or Bruce throw some hints about maybe expanding their chem set section to include some of the molecules that are just becoming popular like DHEA. You can find it here and there online but the more options people have in vendors the better.

Love Scent has been around a long time and is trusted in the industry so I think it would be great if they had a few more options in the chem set section.

Tisha
07-09-2010 8:28 AM
Thanks given by dbot

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 23 posts

07-09-2010 11:43 AM

I can do that, but so could you. You do know that the only reason Androstadienone is sold is members of the forum asked Bruce to get it after they experimented with woman's Relm??

---Lazerous Long
07-09-2010 11:43 AM

Share This Thread