Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This could be on the nose
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

This could be on the nose
01-13-2010 5:30 AM

There was a time when i resided in a large wooden house on stilts in Darwin Nothern Australia and directly across the road was an old catholic cathedral that was riddled with machine gun bullet holes that had been inflicted by the Japanese Zero's.

Well below this house i was living in we had about 20 very old men just living and sleeping around with their meager posessions and disheveled old clothing.

The point of interest is that even from a distance of 30 foot i could always smell this very strange and distinguished odour that was given off from these gentlemen, it did smell like a combination of very old and sweaty sox and overcooked broad beans, at the time i was only a boy but for some reason i had the very real impression in my mind that these men were producing the odour from themselves.

So i have now sorta come to the conclusion that they must have been producing oodles of Androsterone or would it be closer to the truth in reality if is was just a recipe for old sweaty sox and stale gas ?

In recent years i have entered various rooms that have previously been occupied by 20 or 40 males from 18 years up to around 45 years and there is certainly a distinct pheromone odour that lingers around for days, it is closer in my opinion to resemble Androstenone and is sharper in its nature than the odour that did arise from the old men in this story....  

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-13-2010 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Stuffy nose and Pheromone uptake CptLeon 3 2,186 03-10-2016 4:32 PM
Last Post: CptLeon
  A New Trick to Shove Your Mones up Her Nose... Brainbuster 9 5,403 07-02-2014 6:26 PM
Last Post: Brainbuster