Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking of getting some single molecules from AD
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

Thinking of getting some single molecules from AD
04-08-2013 3:33 AM

Been reading but not sure which I should get. Do AD have the best single molecules. Right now all I have is L2Kv1 and AM... I may order v2 of L2K just to have. Tried both out today... Not sure if it had an effect... Maybe it will hit her later when she's away. Pretty touchy feely... Let me hold her but we fell asleep together. This made me think it had no effect and I need single molecules or something to add to my L2K or AM to kick it into blast... Or maybe Chris's blend is perfect and I just haven't noticed it. Girls are very good at giving mixed signals ya know

Sa da tay!
04-08-2013 3:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 523 posts

RE: Thinking of getting some single molecules from AD
04-08-2013 4:17 AM

(04-08-2013 3:33 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  Been reading but not sure which I should get. Do AD have the best single molecules. Right now all I have is L2Kv1 and AM... I may order v2 of L2K just to have. Tried both out today... Not sure if it had an effect... Maybe it will hit her later when she's away. Pretty touchy feely... Let me hold her but we fell asleep together. This made me think it had no effect and I need single molecules or something to add to my L2K or AM to kick it into blast... Or maybe Chris's blend is perfect and I just haven't noticed it. Girls are very good at giving mixed signals ya know

I haven't tried other vendors so I can't comment on Chris's quality for single molecules. His prices are good and his stuff works. Occasionally there's some delays on ordering and you may need to send a follow up email.

How old is your girl? It can be nice to get androstenone, androstanone or androsterone as singles since;
  • The ideal dosage and ideal molecule to use for them varies so widely by situation and person
  • You don't need much, so they're a good buy

Remember that these molecules are aggressive.
Just don't overdo it, or you can cause fights (androstenone) and jealousy (androsterone)

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-08-2013 4:17 AM
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

04-08-2013 5:14 AM

She's 24. Does the same apply to the L2K and AM? I gave it about 3 sprays each. Waited till 6hours to apply the other. No fights or anything. She was very helpful and nice... Maybe we both OD'd and fell asleep

Sa da tay!
04-08-2013 5:14 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 523 posts

04-08-2013 5:19 AM

(04-08-2013 5:14 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  She's 24. Does the same apply to the L2K and AM? I gave it about 3 sprays each. Waited till 6hours to apply the other. No fights or anything. She was very helpful and nice... Maybe we both OD'd and fell asleep

AD's stuff is pretty potent. L2K put me to sleep several times as well. It's very well buffered, I guess. I'm just saying if you do add more Androstenone as a single that there are negative side effects to watch out for, so better to under-dose than over dose.

04-08-2013 5:19 AM
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 55 posts

04-08-2013 5:52 AM

Okay thanks for the tip. This must be common for first time users. I should e did 1 spray but I got ahead of myself. Next time I will do 2 tops. Maybe 3 was too much... I must say the unscented smell has a scent that grew on me... I can definitely smell something and its not bad. When she was laying on me at one point she started to talk then stopped mid sentence and laid her head back on my neck... Lol, don't know if she was tired or if something if something hit her

Sa da tay!
04-08-2013 5:52 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 523 posts

04-08-2013 4:05 PM

(04-08-2013 5:52 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  This must be common for first time users.

Uh, maybe...
*whistles innocently*

04-08-2013 4:05 PM

Share This Thread