Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
They're Up!!!
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

They're Up!!!
10-08-2009 3:50 PM

October 5, 2009 -

Mara posted that Love Potion now has their alcohol-based pheromone products up and ready for beta testing! [Image: 41.gif]
Go git 'em! [Image: 3.gif] [Image: 21.gif] [Image: 7.gif] [Image: 11.gif]

[Image: cool.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bella
10-08-2009 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

RE: They're Up!!!
10-09-2009 4:05 AM

This is exciting. I will have to wait for a while still but I do hope it works out great for them. I am so glad to see a vendor who responds to the wants and needs of their customers.

Soon as I get some cash saved up I will give them a go.

Tisha
10-09-2009 4:05 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

10-09-2009 6:18 AM

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late reply.

But I tested the Like A Magnet in the alcohol version (it's in 40% oil and 60% alcohol so it's not purely alcohol)

And here's my mini report:

Me
- 21 years (I'm turning 21 in 2 weeks! lol!! I can drink in US now! lol)
- Not always on BC (rare when I'm busy with school)
- I don't wear anything revealing, but I do try to look good with makeup and all.

Day 1

1 spray

Application spot neck

Environment
it's autumn here (pretty cold) - tried it on the bus to school and vice versa

Self effects

I wore no other perfume except Like A Magnet. Didn't feel anything. I was also feeling a bit chilly that day, I wasn't perspiring at all.

Reactions
I really didn't see anything different in people's reactions.

Day 2

2 sprays

Application spot
neck and wrists (split in 2)

Environment
it's nice and sunny outside but still cold (it's around 15 degrees)

Self effects
Hmm...I'm still didn't notice anything out of the ordinary... but I started smelling a bit more of the scent than the day before

Reactions
A few people were nice to me, but other than that...I didn't see any thing out of the ordinary...

Day 3

4 sprays (I pressed the thingie by accident, I wanted to use 3 sprays but I was rushing to school so I ended up with 4 erk!)

Application spot
neck, wrists (split in 2), shoulder blade (2 sprays here)

Environment
I didn't travel much today like the 2 previous days - spent most of the time in school and in the underground metro - so let's say room temperature

Self effects
I felt very mellow, and quite relaxed at first. I really loved the smell on me I get this sweet skin kind of smell. Later on during the day, I noticed that I got slightly chatty.

Reactions
When I was putting on my makeup (during the Like A Magnet dry down - funny thing I didn't smell the Essence of Woman reek at all...) My sister passes by me and told me that I smelled "really good". This means a lot to me! When I wear Essence of Woman (in alcohol form) or any of androtics' products my sister usually tells me that I stink lol, but today she told me that I smell nice - so that is a big shock!

When I went in the bus, I sat beside this lady since there was this seat available. Her reaction was very odd - she acted like a doggie lol she was sniffing the air (I didn't know what to make of this!) and she kept looking at me (she wasn't staring but she kept looking at me and then looked away kind of thing). At one point when I stood up, she asked "oh...are you leaving too?" ... hmm weird...

Went to class, the guy that sat beside me (was sitting closer than usual). I also noticed this crowding effect on the bus and at school, it's like people wanted to be near me. Conversations were quite funny, but I didn't see anything sexual. But so far at this dosage I did see some effects

Day 4 and 5 Phero break: didn't wear Pheromones at all. No "next-day" hits or self effects.

Day 6

4 sprays (again)

Application spot

neck (2 sprays), wrists (1 spray split in 2), middle of shoulder blades (1 spray)

Environment
it was raining outside (Like pouring rain) + it was cold and it was cold in school due to air conditioning

Self effects
didn't feel anything outside nor inside the bus. I LOVE the sweet skin-like scent though, it feels like my natural scent and not like an alcohol based perfume if it makes sense...I don't get this "chemical" smell when it's wet (like I do with other perfumes/pheromones) it's so nice and refreshing!

Reactions

Got in the bus, it was crowded as hell and all the seats were taken so I had to stand-holding the pole. It was so interesting on how people crowded around me to the point where I got squashed when there is so much space around. I also noticed some staring going on, I had this hobo guy stand infront of me and just stare (I got a thing for old men but he was really creepy looking...so it kind of freaked me out) plus he was checking me out in an obvious way (ewwww)

Then I went to the subway, there was this guy that was soo friendly to me (he was a stranger) but he told me to take his seat! :0 So...I thanked him and sat down...and then this group of kids my age (like 20s-25) just stare at me and whisper in each others' ears. I checked if I had a hole in my pants or if my bra kind of slipped...but nope I looked fine...so I don't know why they reacted like that....

Went to class nothing much happened (but I didn't expect much to happen anyways, it was a seminar). Anyhow, there was this one dude that tried to talk to me lol, it was so funny how he would walk up to me and stop and not say anything...and I waited for a few minutes for him to say something but then I kind of left lol can't be late to class ;)

Teacher was smiling at me a little too much - I sit at the very front row - right in front of him so he definitely got a whiff (hey I'm not complaining!) but everybody noticed it so it as a tad embarrassing...plus he kept talking too much and too slow. Class was supposed to end at 8:30pm but this time it ended at 9:15pm... I don't know 45mins of talking about history is so boring!

Reactions build up with 4 sprays for me (it's a great dosage for me)

Day 7

5 sprays

Application spot
neck (2 sprays), chest (1 spray), wrists (1 spray split in 2), middle of shoulder blades (1 spray)

Environment
It was raining lightly a little cold but it was still cold in school (due to the a/c)

Self effects
I felt a little chirpy. The scent is stronger. My sister told me I stank LOL!! So after the dry down I used another LP perfume (phero-free) - Eve's temptation (boy this smells so friggin good...) and I smelled great!

Reactions
Went in the bus (morning) - nothing - nada.
Went to class - people were very friendly, talkative and helpful

Evening - alright this is when the craziest things happens!
I get to the subway and every time I passed by a dude pretty close - they turned to have a second look.
When I sat in the empty compartment in the subway...within 30 minutes it got full - of MEN (both creepy-hobo and hot ones!) and I was the only girl in there. Good god, I was so intimidated and really nervous, I was waiting for another female specie to join me!!! lol

Reactions were quite intense and unpredictable with 5 sprays (but they weren't consistent like when I wore 4 sprays). It's interesting because I wore this at 7:30am in the morning and I got the crazy reaction in the subway around 4-5pm.

Day 8 and 9 Phero break : Didn't wear Pheromones at all. But I didn't get any next-day "hits" (I take a shower everyday - so I don't know if that makes a difference!)

Day 10

6 sprays

Application spot
neck (3 sprays), chest (2 sprays), wrists (1 spray split in 2)

Environment
Lightly rainy and cold outside, and it's still cold inside school

Self effects
Felt a little cheery (I usually don't get a lot of self-effects with other pheromone brands as well, so this could be just me)

Reactions
- Staring: I saw many people staring and then glancing away...
- Crowding effect: people wanted to be near me.
- I went to school to print some projects - and OMFG the technicians started dirty talking like crazy! One guy told me that he loved to grab his wife's a** when she hugged him. And I swear, I did not even initiate conversation, it just popped out of no where! Another guy asked me if I "howled like a wolf" or "barked like a dog"...anyhow, lotsa dirty talking was happening. No kidding! The ladies on the other hand were more touchy with me. My female teacher would keep patting me on the back, moving me to the side by my waist (it was pretty odd...) but hey, I'll take it!

Day 11

3 sprays

Application spot
on my bra. (I just wanted to see if these Pheromones work on clothing, usually Pheromones are best on skin - even the purely based alcohol ones - but I just got a little curious)

Environment
it was cold!! Both outdoors and indoors

Self effects
None

Reactions
Some people smiled more often, others lightly joked around...but other than that, I didn't notice anything much. I wont apply it on my clothing anymore though, it's a waste of product imho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Whiew::

I really like the oil version of Like A Magnet it has worked for me. But not to the level as this mix! This one is on fire! I would say that my perfect dosage is 4-5 sprays. 6 sprays is a little too much for everyday wear (for me) - considering how those tech guys went a little crazy around me lol!

Pros
I LOVE the scent. It is not strong in an offending way, but it's there - I can smell it and it lasts on my skin for a really long time! I could smell a very light dirty honey the next day on myself and on my blankets - sexy!

The Pheromones work! Enough said! This bottle will last a long time too! (I like the bottle too it's very pretty!)

I really like how it feels on my skin, it's not purely alcohol that dries my skin out, but it feels rather moisturizing. I kind of like it. It feels like a dry oil spray! That's it! It reminds me of dry oil spray - which is awesome.

The LP DPG-based Pheromones feel okay but the silicone based ones were not that great on my skin it made these white streaks (it was obvious on me because I have a deep complexion) so I had to use a deep moisturizing lotion which often discouraged me from using it - I'm very self-conscious. But I love the new alcohol/oil mix - plus the Pheromones seem to last quite long too. I wore the alcohol based Pheromones in the morning at 7am and I'd still get hits until 3-5pm.

Cons - nothing really lol
I'm trying to think, but I don't have anything bad to say.
I just wonder if it will be available in other scents? That would be sweet! (Mara said yep!) The reason I asked that is because I wanted to try it on my mother but she refused to try it since she's not a honey fan (I think it doesn't work with her body chemistry and goes all funky) so it's great to see that there are other options available!

Hope it helps!!!
xxxxxooooxxxx lol
10-09-2009 6:18 AM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-09-2009 6:46 AM

Nice report,
When compared to the roll on oil version would you say this is stronger or weaker?
What dosage is 4 sprays comparable to if applied via oil medium?

Thanks.
10-09-2009 6:46 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

10-09-2009 11:49 AM

(10-09-2009 6:46 AM)LaPew Wrote:  When compared to the roll on oil version would you say this is stronger or weaker?

Thanks!

I would say that the alcohol/oil mix is stronger than the roll-ons.

With the roll-on versions, it's been a hit or a miss for me - when it came to Like A Magnet in particular (their other Pheromones didn't do much for me) but then keep in mind that I live in a cold place lol. Oils diffuse better when you sweat or in a warm environment.

With the alcohol/oil mix, the results were more consistent than the roll-ons imho. For me 2-3 sprays is a miss or a hit but 4-6 sprays and I definitely see the results. It could be sexual/flirty or a social phero. I've noticed that women tend to be incredibly friendly to me which is surprising since I didn't expect that kind of response, but I find that quite nice actually!

(10-09-2009 6:46 AM)LaPew Wrote:  What dosage is 4 sprays comparable to if applied via oil medium?

That is a very good question. I actually have no idea... I'll have to ask Mara.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2009 11:50 AM by esmeralda.)
10-09-2009 11:49 AM

LaPew
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-09-2009 3:10 PM

(10-09-2009 11:49 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  That is a very good question. I actually have no idea... I'll have to ask Mara.

Don't sweat it, I was looking for your opinion on the matter.
If insight strikes and you come to a conclusion let us know, if not, no biggie.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2009 3:11 PM by LaPew.)
10-09-2009 3:10 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2009 5:15 PM

(10-09-2009 6:18 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late reply.

But I tested the Like A Magnet in the alcohol version (it's in 40% oil and 60% alcohol so it's not purely alcohol)

And here's my mini report:

LOL, Selva! That was a great "mini" report!

(For those who may not know, Like A Magnet contains Alpha-Androstenol and Essence of Woman Copulins.)

esmerelda Wrote:Me
- 21 years (I'm turning 21 in 2 weeks! lol!! I can drink in US now! lol)

Thanks for the warning. Big Grin

esmerelda Wrote:- I don't wear anything revealing, but I do try to look good with makeup and all.

You don't need much, my dear, you're beautiful and naturally attract attention where ever you go. When riding the bus in the evening, remember, men are hungry! [Image: 18.gif] YOU are a delectable feast for the eyes...and then there's your pherocloud ... it's Like A Magnet... [Image: 13.gif] < no wonder they look like this!! > [Image: eek.gif]

esmerelda Wrote:The Pheromones work! Enough said! This bottle will last a long time too! (I like the bottle too it's very pretty!)

I really like how it feels on my skin, it's not purely alcohol that dries my skin out, but it feels rather moisturizing. I kind of like it. It feels like a dry oil spray! That's it! It reminds me of dry oil spray - which is awesome.

The LP DPG-based Pheromones feel okay but the silicone based ones were not that great on my skin it made these white streaks (it was obvious on me because I have a deep complexion) so I had to use a deep moisturizing lotion which often discouraged me from using it - I'm very self-conscious. But I love the new alcohol/oil mix - plus the Pheromones seem to last quite long too. I wore the alcohol based Pheromones in the morning at 7am and I'd still get hits until 3-5pm.

I can see why you don't like using the silicone base. I don't care for it either. It's nice to have a choice of base. "Dry oil spray" is a good way to describe the alcohol/oil combo and appeals to me for the same reason, it's the best of both...longer lasting fragrance with better diffusion overall. God knows during the winter we need as much help as we can get...getting the pheromones out there!

Love Potion also has... 100% alcohol base available for those who prefer that. Woo!

Thanks for the wonderful report, Selva!

Bella
10-13-2009 5:15 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

10-14-2009 8:10 PM

Aww Bella!! You are so sweet! I love/miss ya chica!

(10-13-2009 5:15 PM)Bella Wrote:  You don't need much, my dear, you're beautiful and naturally attract attention where ever you go. When riding the bus in the evening, remember, men are hungry! [Image: 18.gif] YOU are a delectable feast for the eyes...and then there's your pherocloud ... it's Like A Magnet... [Image: 13.gif] < no wonder they look like this!! > [Image: eek.gif]

LOL hahahaha... *blush* I try lol

(10-13-2009 5:15 PM)Bella Wrote:  I can see why you don't like using the silicone base. I don't care for it either. It's nice to have a choice of base. "Dry oil spray" is a good way to describe the alcohol/oil combo and appeals to me for the same reason, it's the best of both...longer lasting fragrance with better diffusion overall. God knows during the winter we need as much help as we can get...getting the pheromones out there!

hahaha!! so far the alcohol/oil diffusion is pretty awesome now (it's autumn here) but I'm a bit nervous for the winter since it does have a little bit of the oil base. But then I can't complain because it wont dry my skin out, but then what can a girl do if she wants instant effects like she gets with the pure alcohol base? ... my, my decisions-decisions

(10-13-2009 5:15 PM)Bella Wrote:  Love Potion also has... 100% alcohol base available for those who prefer that. Woo!

Yippee!! Good to know! good thing I drop by here a lot cause half the time I don't know what's the new buzz about!

Let us know what you think about their new alcohol based products too!! I'm curious! Big Grin
10-14-2009 8:10 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

10-15-2009 4:49 AM

Wow great report Selva !!

Actually your getting the responses I expect from a sexual mix. A lot of people think men will hit directly in a sexual manner but normally with a good sexual mix that will only happen with a person your close and intimate with. A good mix just ads a air of sexual tension when used out and about. You dont want something that has them acting inappropriate. Sounds like they are doing a great job with the alcohol based products.

I dont think its a matter or one version being stronger then another. Its all in the diffusion. You get better diffusion with the spray so it may appear stronger but it probably has less in it concentration wise.

This is great news.

Tisha
10-15-2009 4:49 AM

Share This Thread