Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Their products definitely did the trick
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Their products definitely did the trick
04-26-2015 5:35 PM

Well guys, I'm normally careful about details I give on forum posts, lest the wrong person find it via search engine. I don't want to ruin a good thing I've got going, but this is too good not to share.

I've got two women I've been focussing on, one that I went out with a few times and then she friendzoned me, one that has been a close friend for years and a long time ago we used to cuddle a bit but nothing more no matter how I tried. In fact, lately I haven't even been able to get close to her.

Now I have a bottle of PTres EFZ that's supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow that I thought could probably be my magic bullet. But my long-term friend wanted to hang out today, and what I had on hand was Ammo and Turn Up The Heat in to-go bottles. Well I had showered and then put on two sprays of Ammo (neck, wrists) before work many hours earlier, but when I got home and she asked me to hang out, I figured it was worn off, so I hit two more sprays of Ammo (same) and one of Turn Up The Heat (chest).

Well I went and picked her up and right away she wanted to hang out at my place. We had a blast, listening to music and joking around, and she started rubbing her leg on mine, clinging to my arm and laying her head on my shoulder. At one point I went to the bathroom and sprayed one more shot of Turn Up The Heat on my chest under my shirt. When I came back, we kissed several times, and eventually I kissed her neck a little and she jumped me. She started telling me that she wanted to fuck me and then practically ran for my bed while tearing her pants off. What followed was a marathon and her asking if we could make this a regular thing without it getting weird.

Buba

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
04-26-2015 5:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Their products definitely did the trick
04-26-2015 6:37 PM

I normally wouldn't believe a 6-poster, but AMMO and Turn Up The Heat (2-2) has always been a good mix for me, so you get the thumbs up with the CLEAN thumb nail! Hi

Ages of both naughty people, please? popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 6:39 PM by MMM.)
04-26-2015 6:37 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Their products definitely did the trick
04-26-2015 11:53 PM

34M and 27F. I'm definitely surprised. I guess I had read enough smack talk against AD that I didn't have a lot of confidence in it. On top of that, I had been wearing the Ammo for a week and getting mixed results, hits one day and not the next from the same women. In fact it seemed like the men around me were more effected - wanting to tell me their problems and seeking my approval. Hashtag AlphaProblems I guess. Glad adding a little dash of Turn Up The Heat did the trick in a one on one situation. Should also mention I almost didn't get Ammo. My initial order was for a314 spray and they called to tell me they were out of stock, so I had them change to this and refund the difference.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
04-26-2015 11:53 PM

Share This Thread