Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

TheBoss - New in here
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TheBoss - New in here
12-06-2016 3:04 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After have being lurking on your forum for 3-4 weeks I finally decided to join in and be a part of this wonderful community ... That's the sucking up part done there Wacko Smoke

So basically my Mone journey begins with, as most other here, a Friendzoned blockage mostly due to lack of sexual attraction, my stories and quetions will mostly be regarding.. tadaa... XIST... ;)
I have already been working on myself for a longer time, for my own sake of course, and done some XIST exposures to my S.O. .. Difficult to say whether it's XIST, me or the combination of both, but I definately see changes, so this one is gonna be a patient run of more self-improvement, more XIST exposures and who knows, maybe I'll get my S.O. Maybe I won't, in either case, it's a massive win for me...

1.5 month ago when all went wrong, I thought hell, let me try with some Mones and having no prior knowledge to the subject and a huge amount of attitude towards this as snakeoil.. I thought well let's try, Pheromones do really exist, let's see if it also can be used as the leverage as it's supposed to be...

Went online and ordered some "Passion Pheromone Attractant", and as far as I can see, this is produced by Stone Research Labs, I didn't even know what this Androste-whaat was all about. After ordering it I started googling and saw House of Pheromones, now let me tell you something.. I critical yeah, but I have a weakness for such marketing and storytelling... Tadaaa I ordered XIST and after talking with the people at PheromonesXS, I took a bottle of Cohesion and Evolve to go with it.. Btw. greatest customer service ever... and nopes I am not an affiliate ;) ...
Was waiting for them to restock on Ascend -minus Cops, and in the meantime just reading through all XIST threads I could get my hands on.. aaaand.. The Alfa Maschio / Certo / L2K V1 2016Q3 variants.. Hoping they were fixed for the -NONE issues I ordered one of each and in a matter of very short time am sitting with more Mones that I thought I would have... The curiosity !

Basically AD products are for research and fun, while PheromonesXS products are for my final attempt to get my S.O. to open up her eyes for what she is missing..

I regularily take my vitamins, Extra on B-vitamins (Suggested by SteveO), do my amount of workout, roots from India-area, live in a cold country, work at a corporate, optimist by nature, natural charmer and networker, classy in style etc. etc. etc.

Somehow I haven't OD'ed yet, my max amount of Mones is a 4 x Xist, 2 x Evolve, 1 x Cohesion, and I had no troubles doing so..

Went 4 x Alfa Mashio today, no self effects but I believe I seriously intimidated a very open female coworker, also a male teamleader seemed very distant and frustrated, which he never has been around me before.. But further story is needed

Furthermore I usually don't get any self-effect which I notice.. maybe it's because I am so selfaware that I can't seem to forget that I am wearing mones, and maybe placebo myself to try to steer the mones and by doing so, not sure whether it's me or selfeffects...

I'll try to post some threads with observations and give my inputs where I can, and obviously taking all I can learn with me ;)

So yeah, Hi, How're you doin' ;)
12-06-2016 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TheBoss - New in here
12-06-2016 11:56 PM

Welcome! I have a feeling it will work out for you. Please do keep us updated on your journey.
12-06-2016 11:56 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2016 12:05 AM

Welcome!!

Keep us updated with your story!!
12-07-2016 12:05 AM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-07-2016 3:52 AM

Thanks @sunnday and @kalpan56 !
I've been reading a lot of both of your posts prior to signing up myself, nice to get welcomes from familar names ! Yahoo
12-07-2016 3:52 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2016 3:17 PM

Hello and welcome TheBoss! Sounds like you are headed in the right direction already. Good luck!
12-07-2016 3:17 PM

TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-07-2016 5:03 PM

(12-07-2016 3:17 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Hello and welcome TheBoss! Sounds like you are headed in the right direction already. Good luck!

Thanks Jimmy!

And seriously all the typos in the first post... It was quite late... cut me some slack Slow
12-07-2016 5:03 PM

Share This Thread