Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The woman as a win for romance & customer
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

The woman as a win for romance & customer
04-25-2022 2:44 PM

I have been using organic perfumes for three months, which last a very long time and are also very cheap. Last year another company used organic perfumes but they didn't last as long as the perfumes I use and sell today. The Chogan brand offers people the opportunity to build passive income on the side. Chogan not only offers perfumes, but also a wide range of products such as essential oils, skin products and hair products.

I would like to hold 3 fragrance strips this week and show people the perfumes in the center. If I want to address pretty women, then I have 2 goals:

1. I want to date the woman and have romance
2. I would like to win the woman as a customer or ideally as a business partner.

Two friends of mine told me I can't have both. I have to decide do I want her for a date or as a customer/business partner. Another friend of mine said it's better if you date the woman and have romantic times together and only later get her as a client.

Before I ask you which pheromone helps to achieve both at the same time, I would first like to know your opinion on the subject of whether it is possible if I show the woman my organic perfumes and win her on a date and as a customer.
04-25-2022 2:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread