Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The right Pheromone for the right woman
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

The right Pheromone for the right woman
08-15-2021 9:06 AM

There is one issue with the use of pheromones that some men do not pay attention to and therefore see little or no results. I was looking for such a tread and since I couldn't find a tread over it, I wanted to create this tread.

There are different types of women who focus on certain
Types of men are standing. There are also certain types of
Women for whom certain pheromones work well.
I am writing here my thoughts and my knowledge of what I am
I have learned so far and am also ready to learn new things about it
to learn.

Date with a shy woman
-I learned that shy women from
very strong alpha behavior intimidated
become. Works for shy women
to build more trust and attraction.
-Pheromones: Nude, Cohesion, Swoon, TL, CAS,
-Combo idea: Connection + sexual pheromones

The woman wants ONS
-The superstar doesn't think about it whether
he wants to see the woman again in his concert
or not. He have sex with her and he enjoy that:
-Pheromones: AV AV AV

Date with a dominant woman
-Dominant women also want to make decisions for
meet the man. The problem is that these women are the
Losing attraction when the man says yes to everything.
Therefore, the man should show more assertiveness
and even more dominance than the woman. I'm not
saying that the man should always make the decision.
The woman should not be the one who decides everything for him.
-Pheromones: Ascend, Alpha Treassur, True Alpha,
-Maybe: Captain and Tusc (Is not sexual), Alfa Maschio,
Overdose (hit or mis on the date),

Date with a conceited bad girl
-I have read that such women are into men
who have aggressive badboy sides are very
masculine and also show mixed emotions.
-Pheromones: L2k V1 kill her bitch shield
-Maybe: SOB, True Jerk and AM NOS (I dont know hit or mis on date)

Date with a critical woman who questions everything
-Such women tend to have little confidence to the man.
-Pheromones: Connection XS
-Maybe: Cohesion, Swoon, TL

A woman who is open to sex
-Pheromones: SXD-9, L2k, Evolve, Alfa Maschio
-Question: Can you only have ONS or a sex relationship
want to connect for a longer period of time if you're after
Sex builds a lot of confidence and the right pheromones
like GOA, Swoon, NAG, Connection, Cohesion?

A woman who wants a serious relationship
-Question: If the woman is interested in me and I am interested
you want to have a casual sex relationship, my alpha
Show sides, build up a lot of attraction, I can do them with
bring sexual pheromones to sex contact?
08-15-2021 9:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The right Pheromone for the right woman
08-17-2021 5:48 AM

Thanks for the great feedback!

I also think that Swoon is really nice. Makes you look a bit more "trustful" and "confident".
-GoA makes me a bit Beta, but people tends to be really friendly when i wear it (gym experience only)

-Connections is pretty nice and neutral. Connections XS definitely helps to create a faster connection and people tends to open their secrets easily.
The big problem with Connections is that you should never spray close to your nose or neck, because othewise it will make you affected.

I got surprised with the personal information i have to the girl. I wasn't supposed to say anything about me. So, dont fall for this fail . v

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
08-17-2021 5:48 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-17-2021 11:28 AM

(08-17-2021 5:48 AM)Interstellar Wrote:  Thanks for the great feedback!

I also think that Swoon is really nice. Makes you look a bit more "trustful" and "confident".
-GoA makes me a bit Beta, but people tends to be really friendly when i wear it (gym experience only)

Does Swoon Hit Fast? If I talk to a person for a minute, does Swoon
meet that person, or does Swoon work on longer interactions?
Which is better to build more trust with men and women.
Swoon or connection?

-Connections is pretty nice and neutral. Connections XS definitely helps to create a faster connection and people tends to open their secrets easily.
The big problem with Connections is that you should never spray close to your nose or neck, because othewise it will make you affected.

What happens if i wear Connection on my neck? How am I affected by it myself?
Do the people with Connection get very straight to you?

I got surprised with the personal information i have to the girl. I wasn't supposed to say anything about me. So, dont fall for this fail . v
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2021 11:38 AM by Mertos89.)
08-17-2021 11:28 AM
Ryan91
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2021 7:26 AM

If it's for dating, I've personally always worn mones that match and amplify my personality. It makes the signature more believable and - more importantly - it's realistic. You want to show off the best of you, not play a different version of yourself that you can't maintain in the long run.

On the other hand, it's ideal for short-term dates and hook-ups.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2021 7:26 AM by Ryan91.)
08-23-2021 7:26 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2021 7:52 AM

I've worn taboo a few times and I've felt like a cool personable young man who is 10 years younger. I also gave Taboo to my friends. My friends and I tested Taboo in big cities. We didn't notice that many differences.

I have already worked in a small town and I received more friendliness, interested conversations and greetings from female customers in their early 20s. A customer asked me personal questions. I don't know anything like that.
Maybe that's because of the unsocialized nature of women in small towns.

Particularities in small towns vs. large cities
+ more unsocialized women
+ Women are not turned on by men as often and, as beautiful women, are less likely to receive signals of interest and praise.
Small town women are also calibrated pick up sayings from men less often.
In small towns, few men dress fashionably and the hairdressers do not make good haircuts. As an attractive man you stand out more positively.
-In small towns women are usually more conservative and can react more anxiously to strange men who speak to a woman because they don't know something like that. I think pheromones like Taboo that have an ice breaker function can help well.
- There is a lot more competition in big cities. There are a lot of good-looking men, sporty, fashion-conscious men. There are many men who have high status. Unfortunately, good looks are not enough for handsome men there. Women expect more from us.

My thoughts
-I suspect that I go to big cities with pheromones like Taboo, Swoon, (pheromones for younger women) by women
(Especially by women over 30) is not taken seriously.
I wore Swoon in my big city of 1 million people and the women I spoke to didn't take me seriously and wanted to go further.
-I heard that the younger women are intimidated by strong sexual and alpha pheromones. I think sexual and alpha pheromones are good to wear in big cities. There, younger women are more calibrated with men and have a wide range of men with high status and strong alpha traits. There are more socialized women.
11-10-2021 7:52 AM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2021 6:08 PM

(11-10-2021 7:52 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I've worn taboo a few times and I've felt like a cool personable young man who is 10 years younger. I also gave Taboo to my friends. My friends and I tested Taboo in big cities. We didn't notice that many differences.

I have already worked in a small town and I received more friendliness, interested conversations and greetings from female customers in their early 20s. A customer asked me personal questions. I don't know anything like that.
Maybe that's because of the unsocialized nature of women in small towns.

Particularities in small towns vs. large cities
+ more unsocialized women
+ Women are not turned on by men as often and, as beautiful women, are less likely to receive signals of interest and praise.
Small town women are also calibrated pick up sayings from men less often.
In small towns, few men dress fashionably and the hairdressers do not make good haircuts. As an attractive man you stand out more positively.
-In small towns women are usually more conservative and can react more anxiously to strange men who speak to a woman because they don't know something like that. I think pheromones like Taboo that have an ice breaker function can help well.
- There is a lot more competition in big cities. There are a lot of good-looking men, sporty, fashion-conscious men. There are many men who have high status. Unfortunately, good looks are not enough for handsome men there. Women expect more from us.

My thoughts
-I suspect that I go to big cities with pheromones like Taboo, Swoon, (pheromones for younger women) by women
(Especially by women over 30) is not taken seriously.
I wore Swoon in my big city of 1 million people and the women I spoke to didn't take me seriously and wanted to go further.
-I heard that the younger women are intimidated by strong sexual and alpha pheromones. I think sexual and alpha pheromones are good to wear in big cities. There, younger women are more calibrated with men and have a wide range of men with high status and strong alpha traits. There are more socialized women.

Interesting report. The strategy in a small city setup is different from a big city. Big city girls have more interactions with men hence your game needs to be adjusted to that. I wouldn't say there are mones for a small town and mones for a city, overall it all depends on the girls and on your game, girls in bigger cities tend to have broader horizons, and they're more aware they have more choice in men. But I enjoyed reading this report, been reading quite a bit about both taboo and swoon around here, those mones make me curious. Not all young girls are intimidated by bad wolf, remember, intimidation/fear and excitement are hardwired. I had good results with Bad Wolf on young girls, telling me later I have this great positive energy. So it's all about controlling this intimidation, let her rationalize it as excitement, smile and all.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-10-2021 6:08 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2021 5:52 AM

(08-15-2021 9:06 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  There is one issue with the use of pheromones that some men do not pay attention to and therefore see little or no results. I was looking for such a tread and since I couldn't find a tread over it, I wanted to create this tread.

There are different types of women who focus on certain
Types of men are standing. There are also certain types of
Women for whom certain pheromones work well.
The above is very true.

But the most important aspect is how a product suits YOU, not your targets.

When a product matches, complements or amplifies your natural signature, character, style and lifestyle, that's when the magic happens. To veer away from this path, just to "conform" to what a target might find attractive, will not bring you the best results.

A big part of this is in your mindset. If you only allow your own unique personality to prevail, you will stand out more than a chameleon who tries to impress. And the ladies have been subject to males trying to impress them since they were in primary school. By the time they are 25, they are tired of it. The moment that a woman comes across a guy who just acts like himself, with nothing to prove, she will be intrigued and probably attracted towards him.

By doing so you will filter out a % of women who might simply clash with you. So what? Why would you want to waste your time and energy on an interaction with someone who isn't compatible?

So when you decide which product to wear for a date, pickup, etc, ALWAYS put yourself first, with at most subtle variations to fine tune to the targets or circumstances.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-11-2021 5:52 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-11-2021 8:40 AM

Words of wisdom, LoveinSpain

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-11-2021 8:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange effect of New Pheromone Additive/woman Rodiola 11 7,074 10-28-2012 9:52 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl