Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The missing link...
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The missing link...
08-05-2017 10:29 PM

Lol. Smile
08-05-2017 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-11-2017 9:04 AM

One of the best combos for me.
Works great in bars as well as dates or social.

(04-24-2014 9:24 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Again in a bar with Core x2 + few dabs NA and its kino everywhere. Just way too easy.
Girls bumping into me, light skin dark skin. All wanting and waiting to be opened.
Not posting much lately cause its like a broken disc repeating itself:
Open many hot chicks, kino, run fingers through hair, hand on ass, on thigh, up dress, lick neck blah blah and every other chick thinks the other ones that i never seen before were long time friends lol as if this was all just normal. Girl wacko

Core also has that party vibe like old Impi red where everybody around you feels great and has a great vibe.

(08-05-2017 4:37 AM)V-nice Wrote:  It was with Core...Core+NA to be exact. I know someone on here that really likes this combo. I know why.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-11-2017 9:04 AM

MMM

Rep Post

09-18-2017 11:00 AM

As my interest in THE CHASE seems to be dying out, I guess all I'm doing is digging through the forum to see what everybody's doing as I do my best to age as gracefully as possible.

With that being said, has anybody else played with this CORE/NA combo, in drops? I still enjoy the attention of a pair of strangers eyes. Drinks

***** I need more.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm satisfied with my collection.

I've witnessed a pheromone back in the day that was like hitting a switch, turning women into you. It made it too easy. What the real term "lazy man's" was all about. Yes folks, this was ENTIRELY possible. I, V-nice am living witness of it. I will carry on, but I won't however, forget.

It's been quite a while, and I'm still befuddled. What in the world was that?? Geez!

While I do enjoy these mixes and occasionally rank my top 5's, I've never been satisfied. And if you were using mones as long as me and longer, I doubt you are too. There was just something "special" going on.

So yeah, going over my notes (I don't actually write notes, nor keep a journal) but in my memory, I've been trying to figure out what blend or combo gave me some close or similar to those reactions...even though nothing has REALLY come close.

It was with Core...Core+NA to be exact. I know someone on here that really likes this combo. I know why.

Now again, it's nothing compared. But Did give me a little flashback in terms of effects on women (that's all I really care about) But I'm hoping maybe the chemist may study these reactions and take notes. I know it sounds like my opinion, but it's really my experience.

Until then...keep up the good work gentlemen. And keep your eyes peeled.
Something will turn up in the near future... Hi

--- Well with That combo, the usual 2 sprays Core, 4-6 inches NA, I saw some magic. I always separated the app points..

Have any of you guys, since using mones seen a female in a "trance". Not Deer in the headlights, but rather a crushy look trance. Like she's YEARNING for you. She's not glancing... She's staring. With this look of hunger... hot and bothered. It's like she's instantly hooked on you.

It's weird and will trip you out at first. But you're just thinking "man, I didn't know mones had this much power". It's happened with that Core/NA combo, and it's amazing to see. I remember thinking wow.

There's more out there... (V-NICE)

***** Hi V-nice,

I have run this combo a couple of times and I have gotten some stares from women and respect hits from men.

Since I have the Core in the popular fury scent and it is metered for 2 sprays, that is what I used. I applied three inches NA to each side of neck under each ear and let it somewhat dry. Then, I would spray the core over the NA. I figured that the Core contains ISO E Sup with fury scent would help lift the heavier NA oil easier off the skin.

In your experience, did you apply each to separate areas or combine the app areas like I did?

You reminded me that I have to run this combo more, as it does have the possibilities...even more pronounced if the target is exposed long...at least 20 minutes.

Back in mid June 2017, I ran it one morning at the last day of school assembly for my child, I had this combo on and this woman teacher happened to sit by me and she kept taking 'double take' looks at me. The duration of exposure was at least 15 to 30 minutes. Subsequently, parents (like myself) all went upstairs to the homeroom teachers class and we were gathered in a group. After the short meeting and farewells from the homeroom teacher, the group was dismissed. However, the homeroom teacher (older woman early 50s, married, unattractive) asked me to remain for a talk. There was no cogent reason why she wanted to talk. She began to apologize profusely for a date of birth typo mistake on my daughter's report card asking to punish her, in a joking tone!?!? I asked, 'what do you mean? As long it has been corrected...' She kept on with, 'well, how are you gonna punish me?' I joked, 'well, I could give you 40 lashes like they do in Singapore..' This back and forth banter, talking over each other lasted another several seconds and the teacher's assistants were signaled to leave the room and the door was closed, leaving only myself and my daughter with her homeroom teacher. She began to wax on how attractive my daughter is, 'she looks just like you, sir...so beautiful ' After some pointless rambling on her part, she said, 'Well, we must go....the older class ceremony will start and they will be using this room.'

I bid her a farewell and a nice summer before we parted. I really saw no real reason why this woman wanted me to remain behind because 'she wanted to talk to me...', since no real talk took place afterwards except for some totally unexpected 'how will you punish me?' type prattle that came out of her exaggerating some minor paper oversight which had been corrected. I didn't make a big deal out of it, but she did.

I can only attribute this to the pheromone mix, namely NA+Core. The obvious allusion of attractiveness also could be attributed to the beautification effects of NA. I must say that it is a powerful mix.

On another occasion, I used 1 spray Dionysus+2 spray Core + 2 dabs from NA roller for parent/teacher meeting with a different teacher (early 50s, married with children)....what was supposed to be a short 30 minute meeting lasted 90+ minutes. Also, conversation unexpectedly turned sexual...out of the blue the teacher started talking about kid's starting to explore their bodies at the threshold of adolescence on how her son has already discovered masturbation and little girls in school also starting to touch their lower parts. Teacher also showed me a laminated color picture brochure that was created by a young teacher's assistant (whom I know to be single, 5/10 brunette slim) depicting poison mushrooms. The picture was of a tall mushroom standing erect which had phallic implications. The teacher jokingly said, 'well, sir...this is what our young girl assistants contemplate and occupy their time with at night...and they derive great pleasure from this!' I laughed and I said, 'well, at night I usually think about having fun in a different way...' Afterwards, she blushed and she changed the topic. Towards the end, she remarked, 'well, I've talked for a record time to top all times....I can't believe it' The funny thing is that after we parted...she followed me outside to the parking lot and she resumed conversation with me again....about the weather, about where she resides telling me that they just bought a house and how her husband is a community activist as if trying to defend his 'worth' in my presence as if her brain was fighting to resist her unusual behavior that she herself was at a loss to justify.

This was humorous as the attraction and disinhibitory effects were in full swing on this particular target. (THEMANINFEDORA)

***** Again in a bar with Core x2 + few dabs NA and its kino everywhere. Just way too easy.

Girls bumping into me, light skin dark skin. All wanting and waiting to be opened.
Not posting much lately cause its like a broken disc repeating itself:
Open many hot chicks, kino, run fingers through hair, hand on ass, on thigh, up dress, lick neck blah blah and every other chick thinks the other ones that i never seen before were long time friends lol as if this was all just normal. Girl wacko

Core also has that party vibe like old Impi Red where everybody around you feels great and has a great vibe. (PHEROMAN)

Hi!

My name is MMM, and I approved bumping this post. Razz

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-18-2017 11:00 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-19-2017 9:49 AM

Actually I have been happy with my mones for a while now which is why I dont post much these days because I am not in experimental mode much any more.

At the top of my chain are
Core & M3x

And then the optional addons depending
Imprint
Nude Alpha
NNPA
True Love
Dirty Primitve
Liquid Trust

I like the effects of adding Androstadienone , but the problem is i can then smell it for days on me.
Still working out Sex Magnet.

Getting good vibes from M3X + Imprint lately too.

I do occasionally use others as i have an extensive collection, but mainly during the day.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 9:51 AM by Pheroman.)
09-19-2017 9:49 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2017 4:42 PM

(08-05-2017 8:04 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Well with That combo, the usual 2 sprays Core, 4-6 inches NA, I saw some magic.

Have any of you guys, since using mones seen a female in a "trance". Not Deer in the headlights, but rather a crushy look trance. Like she's YEARNING for you. She's not glancing... She's staring. With this look of hunger... hot and bothered. It's like she's instantly hooked on you.

It's weird and will trip you out at first. But you're just thinking "man, I didn't know mones had this much power". It's happened with that Core/NA combo, and it's amazing to see. I remember thinking wow.

There's more out there...
Just had that at a wedding w CERTO, NP & AV just finished a post on it. So weird, yet delightful.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 4:42 PM by Valentino.)
09-19-2017 4:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What am I missing? whatupbrah 6 2,069 06-30-2013 10:57 PM
Last Post: andromun