Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
The magic LaCroy build-up routine with New Pheromone Additive
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1405 thanks in 559 posts

RE: The magic LaCroy build-up routine with New Pheromone Additive
04-24-2012 1:06 PM

For my weekday use of A314 I place 3 drops on my hand and rub over my fresh shaved chin cheeks and neck. Next morning I end of shaving the area for a fresh application.
04-24-2012 1:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

04-25-2012 12:29 AM

(04-23-2012 6:33 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Thank you so much for your ideas. I just got to try this. Ohh, wait... i dont have this products. Well, betters make an order again. About time i try out Love scent.
I wonder how it would be to use this build-up with other mones than LaCroy, for example AV or AM?

I see much reports about IMPI Red. Anyone tried any of the others?

Other none containing products do NOT work for the routine .. no idea why .. must be the sexual secret stuff that the South Africans are using ...

We've tryed all we have containing None at that's quite a lot ..
gives you the edgy usual none overdose symptoms ..

( Turn Up The Heat; Chikara, Primal; AlterEgo just to name a few .. whistle )

Pheroman mentioned that he get's the same smell from NudeAlpha .. but i think that's a pricey alternative ..

I've tryed the Silver dot if i'm right and it smelled a bit sweet .. this was more than a year past ... Johnny has Yellow dot .. and i'm waiting for Blue and Silver to arrive ... have as well the original spicey variant but it'w quasi the same like red dot .. but i'm not sure if i'd get the right bottle from Love Scent ...

will report once the stuff has arrived ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-25-2012 12:29 AM
Thanks given by Fishdude, Q-Tips, 20 Franc, JohnnyHard, baant
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

04-25-2012 8:10 AM

(04-25-2012 12:29 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Pheroman mentioned that he get's the same smell from NudeAlpha .. but i think that's a pricey alternative .. Pago

From my smell Nude Alpha seems to leave similar residue.
Lucky 7 Royale also has a similar residue, a little more pungent.
AM also seems to have a strong mone (mostly Androstadienone ?) scent.

Also Edge diesel & sandalwood seem have much less residue than the unscented version and i can hardly smell Androstadienone in the scented versions.

I base the scent of Androstadienone on the 100mcg per spray bottle i have.
When i take off the cap, there is a strong scent.
I get the same strong scent when I take the caps off N.P.A and Edge.
Less strong with AM, Certo, NA, B2, PM, SS4M.

Non of this aint exact science really lol

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 8:10 AM by Pheroman.)
04-25-2012 8:10 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Q-Tips, JohnnyHard

james mathers
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 31 posts

04-25-2012 10:01 AM

Yep the good 'ol night time New Pheromone Additive application. i rote a thread on androtics forum years ago about how i applied New Pheromone Additive the night before and got ridiculous hits off it the following afternoon with a hot waitress. She never spoke to me but this time around, crazy attraction for like half an hour.... I used DST Pheromones as a cover.

Another time a morning application of New Pheromone Additive yielded me amazing results twelve hours later. I think the products so strong that its a great product when toned down a bit. If i dont wait it out long enough, it can be too agressive. Had many verbal arguments with guys when not letting this stuff tone down. I also aint gettin much from New Pheromone Additive pre-mixes. I think all my hits have been dabbing method. One time in a college class and a girl sitting next to me that i NEVER spoke to, was tapping and rubbing her leg up against me uncontrollably while i was trying to focus on the teacher. It seemed weird, she didnt even seem that attracted, but had this uncontrollable urge to tap my leg under the table with her shoe for 30 minutes!!!! after the class she rushed out embarassed. It wasnt congruent attraction, thats the problem with New Pheromone Additive.

Ive given up on The Edge Gels btw. Worked pretty well the 1st few times but nothing since. For a strong product though, very few OD reactions with The Edge. The gel product lacks diffusion. I may try it again with a strong cologne cover, the fragrance dosent reach out.
04-25-2012 10:01 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, idontknow, JohnnyHard, 20 Franc, CaveCritter
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

04-25-2012 10:07 AM

(04-25-2012 10:01 AM)james mathers Wrote:  Yep the good 'ol night time New Pheromone Additive application. i rote a thread on androtics forum years ago about how i applied New Pheromone Additive the night before and got ridiculous hits off it the following afternoon with a hot waitress.

Did you shower in the morning?

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
04-25-2012 10:07 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
816 thanks in 287 posts

04-25-2012 10:20 AM

Thanks for your comment, Pagodeiro. I am looking forward to read you future report on IMPI.
I'll take it for now that if i should get IMPI. Red dot is a safe bet, and if i have any more cash to spare, i'll get one of the other scents for a test.

Another thing who absolutely is worth to mention is JohnnyHard's comments about start easy with a social and build up sexual step by step. I have done this many times and mostly had good success with this. Especially can i recomend this if you are sitting close to your targets for some hours without moving to much around. If you go out clubing where you are dancing and walking around, it might not be the best place for this.
Mostly i havent done this intentionally, but started with easy/light mones before going to a social setting. With me i have had more "heavy" mones in my jacket, just in case. If there has been alcohol involved, i had a tendense to become more heavy on my use. A kind "oh maybe a little bit more" tought who pops up in my head. So i sneak out to wardrobe to add a little more. And the longer times goes at evening, and the more alcohol is involved, the more frequently my small trips to add more mones have been. This has always ended up in situations and sometimes very unexpected ones. Once it became some trouble when a womans boyfriend became mad when looking what his girl was doing to me.

The first time i did this was with Scent of Eros as a start and gradually adding more and more Passion with 'none. This combo seems to have a very arousal effect and also often make people blush.
04-25-2012 10:20 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, JohnnyHard, 20 Franc, right_mr
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

04-25-2012 11:09 AM

I find more of a need to carry socials with me, when I carry anything. The heavier stuff lasts longer anyway, and the only thing left later in the evening would be none I'm afraid, especially if I'd add it later than the other stuff.

I'm tempted to try carrying a mix however. Think I'll do that sometime, only apply socials before going out and then have a mix of more socials and some none for later application.
That could be good, only problem is that my paranoia kicks in. I feel certain that somebody's gonna detect the change in how I smell and start asking awkward questions. That's the reason I seldom take any stuff with me when I go out, I have a hard time finding opportunities for convenient re-application.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 11:10 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-25-2012 11:09 AM
Thanks given by CaveCritter, eyeofra

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1411 thanks in 510 posts

04-25-2012 11:22 AM

Very interesting, I'll have to try this with my New Pheromone Additive.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-25-2012 11:22 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
468 thanks in 236 posts

04-25-2012 11:35 AM

I'm just wondering...Wouldn't this mean that the use of other none products would not only be redundant and unnecessary but even bad? Would it lead to OD even in moderate doses after this routine has built up none on the body for a few days and if so, how long would it take to get rid of it?

I've never heard of this kind of mone use before. It seems pretty advanced and I'm curious to try but just wonder how it will work out with all the other stuff in the arsenal. Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 11:36 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-25-2012 11:35 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, JohnnyHard
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
816 thanks in 287 posts

04-25-2012 11:47 AM

(04-25-2012 11:09 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I find more of a need to carry socials with me, when I carry anything. The heavier stuff lasts longer anyway, and the only thing left later in the evening would be none I'm afraid, especially if I'd add it later than the other stuff.

This might be true.
Another problem if you goes with only heavy mones and high amount of that is the risk of OD. You can easily get the "He's just an asshole who's only looking for someone to shag" kind of vibe.
And that is why i think i had effect with the step by step theory. When i arrive an invited home party, i greets people and say hello to the girls i might not even seen before. I carry only social who tells them i am mr. Nice guy. One to be trusted. One to be social with. A real good first impression and together with how i behave, nothing would make them think anything else.
Then i bring out the big guns : The 'none stuff.
Not much at the beginning. Just little by little. So their toughts about me who already is a looked upon as nice guy, graduately turns in to SEX.
And since they already have accepted me as nice, they are more willing to accept to also be turned on by me. Specially since this turn on comes little by little.
This is almost like having sex with a woman. Usually, you cant skip the foreplay and jump right to the fucking. You need to build up the excitment and you do that step by step. The same may goes to use of pheromones.

At start, socials are important, but if those doesnt last that long, how important is that really?
04-25-2012 11:47 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Pagodeiro, JohnnyHard, scorpio69, ZB pmones, CaveCritter

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,146 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 24,610 08-01-2017 9:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,118 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,000 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 4,598 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude