Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

The hard charging power behind A314 (1.32b)
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
433 thanks in 218 posts

The hard charging power behind A314 (1.32b)
04-19-2014 8:56 PM

I am huge fan of A314 (rev29) oil and picked up the spray version a long time ago. I read that version B was fairly strong and was equal to a drop of the oil. I said why not and picked up a togo 5ml

I decided to test this out at the gym for a week straight and the hits were massive to say the least.

Version 1.32b is a beast in the respect / alpha arena and I saw results immediately. I work out at a private gym and it's fairly busy here in SoCal from 4pm to 7pm. I bust chops with one of the younger trainers and at times he can be a meat head but all in good nature.

Anyway on days 1 and 2 we were fucking around in between sets and we were shit testing each other. He cracks a joke and then immediately apologizes (he never does that) with a concerned look. I just turn back and with a straight face responded, "you should be". I let him bask in that for 20 seconds and I then look back and smile with a shit grin, and he just laughs with relief.

That whole week just on 1 itty bitty spray from a 5ml it seemed everyone walked on egg shells around me.

For that week using 1.32b, I got very little eye contact, my own trainer was serious with me and little talking was between us. My alpha status was on King Kong level and that's no exaggeration. I see a lot of write-ups for the oil but not enough for the spray. I felt that 1.32b was in fact stronger than the oil IMO.

The obvious drawback is the hard respect A314 1.32b gives off. This can also work against on the attraction using this one solo, I think pairing A314 1.32b with Turn Up The Heat , MX353 and IH would be awesome mixes, Turn Up The Heat and MX353 would steer A314 into more of the sexual / sensual side and IH would temper A314 with that trust factor IH brings.

The Dude abides...
04-19-2014 8:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vinzanity

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
The hard charging power behind A314 (1.32b) - andromun - 04-19-2014 8:56 PM