Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The decision
utopianbox
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Question The decision
04-10-2015 6:51 AM

Hey guys, finally decided to join after lurking for two years. My experience with mones started in a truck stop bathroom (one of those wall dispensers) and since then I've been intrigued about the effect they can have on people.
This brings me to my questions. I just purchased Glace, NA (in bad wolf scent) and straight A1 with the intention of recreating as3's famous mix. My questions are, from your experience, does adding AV into the mix at all sound like a good idea (only other mone at the moment) and I know that this mix takes time but have you felt that it has escalated things with the girl to the point of things having to happen (at the expense of the friendship)?
That girl I'm about to expose to this mix is a very close friend (hence dropping AV for some "settling down" mones), and I have no doubt that this will have an effect on her; but I just don't want to rush into things cause she's been a large part of my life and at the moment (currently studying abroad), I don't have substitute for her. It may seem I'm unsure about what I wish to do. I want to be with her, but I need to be damn well sure she feels the same P
I'd love to have some advice on anything I've asked. Sorry if this post was long winded (I have a habit of that) or on the wrong board. Glad to finally join!
04-10-2015 6:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The decision
04-11-2015 11:51 AM

(04-10-2015 6:51 AM)utopianbox Wrote:  Hey guys, finally decided to join after lurking for two years. My experience with mones started in a truck stop bathroom (one of those wall dispensers) and since then I've been intrigued about the effect they can have on people.
This brings me to my questions. I just purchased Glace, NA (in bad wolf scent) and straight Androstadienone with the intention of recreating as3's famous mix. My questions are, from your experience, does adding AV into the mix at all sound like a good idea (only other mone at the moment) and I know that this mix takes time but have you felt that it has escalated things with the girl to the point of things having to happen (at the expense of the friendship)?
That girl I'm about to expose to this mix is a very close friend (hence dropping AV for some "settling down" mones), and I have no doubt that this will have an effect on her; but I just don't want to rush into things cause she's been a large part of my life and at the moment (currently studying abroad), I don't have substitute for her. It may seem I'm unsure about what I wish to do. I want to be with her, but I need to be damn well sure she feels the same P
I'd love to have some advice on anything I've asked. Sorry if this post was long winded (I have a habit of that) or on the wrong board. Glad to finally join!

Welcome, your posts seems to say that while you've read the forums for awhile, you only actually bought products recently. If that's accurate, then I'd say that, as usual, you don't want to mix stuff when you're brand new. This is spoken about often here... Stick to ONE product FIRST, at least a month of use, learn it, master it, know it's effects and the right doses by then. Then you can add stuff and rinse and repeat the process.

Mixing everything all at once when you're brand new will likely only frustrate you and not allow you to know if all the products even work for you.

Stick to one, master it, then add others. Using 3 products at once when first starting out is not recommended.

I bought NA first as well, I love Bad Wolf scent mine is in AV sadly, but more importantly, NA isn't really the best product for a beginner. It works VERY subtle, under the surface, and can take a few long exposures to start showing results due to it's deeper hitting nature. Glace is more obvious according to those who use it, I have an LAL equivalent of that called Hypnotica, but doesn't have the depth of NA. A1 you would only use as a combo with another mone, never alone. In this situation, I'd use one product at a time to learn it. Pick either Glace or NA, then start ONLY using it. Only combine A1 with NA, not Glace, we'll cover that down the road though. For now, stick to either Glace or NA only. you mentioned AV in your post but didn't mention if you bought it. If you didn't buy it...good, DON'T buy it, you have too many mones for a beginner anyway at this point. Let's focus on getting results for these first, especially since NA is so expensive, I know I have a ton of it, checkout my sig! Smile

You're also trying to attract a close friend by using mones. This is an extremely difficult thing to do. I'm not saying it's impossible...but I'm just trying to get you to keep yourself grounded and not get unrealistic expectations of the mones. Basically, the longer and more of a friend you've been...the harder it will be to get out of the friend's zone, with or without mones. For the future, it's best to be upfront about your interest and not get locked into these limbo states. Believe me...I learned from experience, I'm not talking down to you.

That's more than enough to get you going. Stick to it and you should be on your way. If you don't get this girl, you'll still have wonderful tools to increase your confidence and get other girls.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
04-11-2015 11:51 AM
utopianbox
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2015 7:47 PM

(04-11-2015 11:51 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Welcome, your posts seems to say that while you've read the forums for awhile, you only actually bought products recently. If that's accurate, then I'd say that, as usual, you don't want to mix stuff when you're brand new. This is spoken about often here... Stick to ONE product FIRST, at least a month of use, learn it, master it, know it's effects and the right doses by then. Then you can add stuff and rinse and repeat the process.

Mixing everything all at once when you're brand new will likely only frustrate you and not allow you to know if all the products even work for you.

Stick to one, master it, then add others. Using 3 products at once when first starting out is not recommended.

I bought NA first as well, I love Bad Wolf scent mine is in AV sadly, but more importantly, NA isn't really the best product for a beginner. It works VERY subtle, under the surface, and can take a few long exposures to start showing results due to it's deeper hitting nature. Glace is more obvious according to those who use it, I have an LAL equivalent of that called Hypnotica, but doesn't have the depth of NA. Androstadienone you would only use as a combo with another mone, never alone. In this situation, I'd use one product at a time to learn it. Pick either Glace or NA, then start ONLY using it. Only combine Androstadienone with NA, not Glace, we'll cover that down the road though. For now, stick to either Glace or NA only. you mentioned AV in your post but didn't mention if you bought it. If you didn't buy it...good, DON'T buy it, you have too many mones for a beginner anyway at this point. Let's focus on getting results for these first, especially since NA is so expensive, I know I have a ton of it, checkout my sig! Smile

You're also trying to attract a close friend by using mones. This is an extremely difficult thing to do. I'm not saying it's impossible...but I'm just trying to get you to keep yourself grounded and not get unrealistic expectations of the mones. Basically, the longer and more of a friend you've been...the harder it will be to get out of the friend's zone, with or without mones. For the future, it's best to be upfront about your interest and not get locked into these limbo states. Believe me...I learned from experience, I'm not talking down to you.

That's more than enough to get you going. Stick to it and you should be on your way. If you don't get this girl, you'll still have wonderful tools to increase your confidence and get other girls.

Thanks for the reply mate! I have actually experimented with mones before, and mixed them a fair bit... They were AD mones so I don't believe that counts haha (so I suppose av is my first REAL mone P).
But I understand what you're saying and it's great advice. The girl in question and I do like each other, I mean, we dance around the idea because I feel like both of us are afraid to tell the other. That's why I bought NA, as the AV does wonders when it comes to playful flirting, but I don't think it works too well in delivering properly for me. That's why I feel like NA/A1 and glace (used IO as a social before for a while and Jesus no one shut up around me... If glace is half as good at what people say it is, then I don't think they'll stop taking P) would be a good option.
I've read what people have wrote about NA and that it is subtle, and I really appreciate you being honest regarding my situation, but do you think if we are both nearly at the point of dating that this will push it in the right direction?
04-11-2015 7:47 PM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-12-2015 7:20 AM

(04-11-2015 7:47 PM)utopianbox Wrote:  Thanks for the reply mate! I have actually experimented with mones before, and mixed them a fair bit... They were AD mones so I don't believe that counts haha (so I suppose av is my first REAL mone P).
But I understand what you're saying and it's great advice. The girl in question and I do like each other, I mean, we dance around the idea because I feel like both of us are afraid to tell the other. That's why I bought NA, as the AV does wonders when it comes to playful flirting, but I don't think it works too well in delivering properly for me. That's why I feel like NA/Androstadienone and glace (used IO as a social before for a while and Jesus no one shut up around me... If glace is half as good at what people say it is, then I don't think they'll stop taking P) would be a good option.
I've read what people have wrote about NA and that it is subtle, and I really appreciate you being honest regarding my situation, but do you think if we are both nearly at the point of dating that this will push it in the right direction?

Well, girls in this situation frequently dangle the carrot in front of you for fun or for validation and attention. For some reason women like the fact men like them, even if they don't like them that way in return as it boosts their ego. Me though, if I'm not attracted to a girl, it doesn't matter to me if she's attracted or not as I won't be doing anything with it anyway. Maybe I'm different.

I'd say to not rely on just the mones. They're one piece of the pie. And keep in mind this possibly may not work. Going into it with the wrong attitude will ruin your chance if there truly is one. Girls flirt and play these games all the time, especially with "safe" friend zone guys. Keep that in mind.

Again, I'd stick to one product at a time. Use the NA first. Find the right dose for you and hit her good with it consistently for awhile. It's hard to diagnose from afar as there are so many variables or stuff we don't get told about the situation that are deeply relevant etc. But that should be good for now for her to take notice a bit and let you know there's a chance or not in order to proceed.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
04-12-2015 7:20 AM
utopianbox
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2015 7:24 AM

(04-12-2015 7:20 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Well, girls in this situation frequently dangle the carrot in front of you for fun or for validation and attention. For some reason women like the fact men like them, even if they don't like them that way in return as it boosts their ego. Me though, if I'm not attracted to a girl, it doesn't matter to me if she's attracted or not as I won't be doing anything with it anyway. Maybe I'm different.

I'd say to not rely on just the mones. They're one piece of the pie. And keep in mind this possibly may not work. Going into it with the wrong attitude will ruin your chance if there truly is one. Girls flirt and play these games all the time, especially with "safe" friend zone guys. Keep that in mind.

Again, I'd stick to one product at a time. Use the NA first. Find the right dose for you and hit her good with it consistently for awhile. It's hard to diagnose from afar as there are so many variables or stuff we don't get told about the situation that are deeply relevant etc. But that should be good for now for her to take notice a bit and let you know there's a chance or not in order to proceed.

Thank you so much the advice! I will definitely take it all on board. You have been such a great help! Smile
I've heard that NA is actually quite good at 1-2 drops. I'll obviously start with one.
If I get to make my own journal I could write it about this whole scenario. Thanks again!
04-12-2015 7:24 AM

Share This Thread