Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best fall in love/get out of FZ mixes
mrmcman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

The best fall in love/get out of FZ mixes
10-13-2015 4:08 PM

Hello guys. I would like to hear from the community what you guys believe are the best products and combinations for the purpose of escaping the friend zone and/or inducing crushy and falling in love type effects. Of course I don't expect the products to do all the work. I would also appreciate any suggestions on forms of escalations if possible. I understand some may want to tell me to go look for other girls and i'm doing that but for the sake of this question lets not bring that up as an option since I already am planning on doing that if things dont work out.
After all Xist and what not were made for the purpose of getting out of that zone.

Me: 18 year old latino

Target: 19 year old latina

We usually meet up for 1 hour after classes and chit chat for that time. this is done an average of 3 times a week and we always look forward to this Yes

Now as it may be apparent, I believe I might have been friendzoned. However this may not be entirely the case since she did not say she didnt see me in the romantic light and wanted to be friends for the time being since she felt it inst the time.
BUT lets forget all that and assume I have been fully friend-zoned since thats how i'm looking at it and approaching this.

Currently I use taboo at 2 sprays and ive seen some not so blatant hits however I dont know if this may be because of how i meet her many hours after application or if there is something i'm not doing right. I also have a sample of xist and spray 2 and I am not seeing much success and again idk if its due to that long window of time from application to the meet or if i'm doing something wrong.
So yeah Lay it on me guys! your suggestions are appreciated! Thanks
10-13-2015 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 75 posts

RE: The best fall in love/get out of FZ mixes
10-13-2015 4:19 PM

Research more. I don't wanna spoon-feed you like Pheroman would say.

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
10-13-2015 4:19 PM
Thanks given by Alphonse
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 53 posts

10-13-2015 4:20 PM

1. No pheromone will get you out of the friendzone.

2. You've likely already been friendzoned. Only way to find out for sure is to escalate and see what happens.

3. Fallout mones and mixes have been discussed ad nauseum on this forum. Use the search function.

A.
10-13-2015 4:20 PM
MaKiMaKi13
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 13 posts

10-13-2015 5:10 PM

If you are not sure you've been friend zoned you have been friend zoned. Those 3 hours you spend a week with her chit chatting shoulda have been spent boning her. You need to spark attraction, push/pull and create sexual tension.
10-13-2015 5:10 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 19 posts

10-13-2015 5:27 PM

Skip your next chat and pretend you have a date ;) next time you see her say the girl was a complete turnoff and couldnt hold a solid conversation. ~Preselectionnnnn for one! Make her possibly start chasing you~ hinting that youre a male of higher value then to just waste time with her if she wont play to your advances and theres plenty of other women out there for you. At your age 1 spray of Taboo will probably be best. Maybe even 1x Taboo+ 1x Xist. Be more upbeat and higher-energy around her also. Read up on shit-tests if youre unaware of them and pass them all (I have a thread on here)!! I guarantee you failed some tests beforehand which got you thrown into that friendzone. Cheers~ SoS.

10-13-2015 5:27 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 424
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 265 posts

10-13-2015 7:16 PM

What SonOfSaturn said & this quote:

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.

also any woman IME eat A_1 products up, especially younger women. And even more so if the girl is "nice,sweet,innocent" by nature.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 7:16 PM by XyzN.)
10-13-2015 7:16 PM
mrmcman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

10-13-2015 7:17 PM

Yeah this girl is a very shy and innocent one in nature.
10-13-2015 7:17 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 424
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 265 posts

10-13-2015 7:33 PM

anyways for your situation. I would continue using 1-2 sprays Taboo. It's NEVER worth buying more products for 1 girl. If she's not into you to begin with, it's likely she won't even with Pheromones. I know Taboo is a decent stinker too, so going above 2 sprays will likely oust you just do to scent alone. Keep it discrete.
Highly recommend you wear a decent cover cologne with it if you aren't already.

And more importantly, it's better to work on yourself. Go hang out with a bud and do some shit together, that way you can share plenty of stories with girls in the future. Girls love stories. Buba_phone.
And another thing. Even if the girl did friendzone you, still hang out with her (just not as lovers). Use her as a wing woman when the time comes.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 7:41 PM by XyzN.)
10-13-2015 7:33 PM
mrmcman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

10-13-2015 7:45 PM

Yeah I usually wear Bleu De Chanel or Armani Code as a cover. Also I am definitely not limiting my options here. But wouldnt Xist or ETFZ be better for my situation or even NA? Ive heard wonderful stories from them.
10-13-2015 7:45 PM

eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 240
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 16 posts

10-13-2015 8:04 PM

I don't have experience with ETFZ but i would recommend XiST in your situation.
10-13-2015 8:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Make her "fall" for me - Xist or NA Boompanes 26 3,378 11-02-2015 2:58 PM
Last Post: JaGenau
  Imprint/fall out briann 5 650 03-24-2015 11:49 AM
Last Post: briann