Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
The best ONS product .. l2k VS AM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 860
Thanks received:
1147 thanks in 652 posts

The best ONS product .. l2k VS AM
02-02-2015 9:14 PM

Ok Just for the sake of this thread I assume most users on this forum own l2k v1.. It just seems to be more popular.

AM is also a go to.

I have heard ONS reports from both these products.. I want to put them head to head in comparison.

While many feel l2k is better for ONS as it turns sexual during later hours, and comes in under the radar in early hours, I am contemplating whether AM plus aggressive game is a better option.

Lets state some facts. L2k v1 seems to be very chatty a vibe at first.. Great in my opinion for daytime venues. Its the models vibe. Chatty , friendly , studly and fun... then sexual. During the daytime you may be in better position to chat up girls or go on lunch dates as a long social to sexual situation plays out.. Sometimes the social factor of l2k v1 not to mention the fact it attract very young girls imo like 18-25 imply sex may come harder.. Sure I get some great hits from hot models etc but IOIS, talk, social etc doesn't mean you're getting laid... While game is fixed for l2k v1 or Am the bottom line is you may be able to work more aggressive game (Am intimidation factor), at nighttime venues, with the hard as steel vibe AM gives off.

Am is a weird beast.. It can be used with family, or with dates, or even in clubs.. Your behavior will dictate its scope of application.

However, since AM attracts older women and has an intimidation factor, its easier to play the bad boy and go hunting for the same day close, kiss, sex or as a last resort #, in a bar. With Am it seems women are more open to YOUR seduction, whereas with L2k v1 it seems women seduce you.

Ok so there have been reports l2k v1 working in clubs at night for ONS. However, with the immense social it gives off during early hours , if your game isn't tight you may come across too friendly, instead of as badass and sex driven. Sure models have been approached by hundreds of men and may not like a very aggressive approach coming from a man, but then again, how many of us guys are regularly sleeping with models? Especially from same day hookups? I bet not many. Unless you too are a model in looks.

So if Am is badass in a bottle , works well with older women who have higher sex drives in general, and gets the hot ones, makes its easier for you to man up and not put any woman on a pedestal , and works exceptionally well in nighttime bars , clubs etc. Is AM the best for ONS congruency?

I find L2k is also ONS but its social glace element is altogether very chatty and you could end up saying whatever comes to your mind instead of leading the convo seductively. . AM has been known to be ALPHA seduction.

The more I think about it the more I feel l2k v1 is better for daygame, than Am.

L2k v1 relaxed laid back personality congruency, AM aggressive seductive personality congruency. It comes down to your personality which of these products will be more optimal for you.

I believe ONS reports have occurred with BOTH.. However, I never tallied them up.

In summary I believe you can have your cake and eat it too with both these products.. According to what I've concluded with my usage, save Am for bars, nightclubs, gyms, anywhere less talk and more action is paramount to game.. And use l2k v1 on lunch and dinner outings, even nightclub outings if you've have the girl in your presence for a long while. Save L2k v1 for times when more social gab is crucial.. Times when talking is a must.. This includes most daytime activities and dates. So to me they both serve a purpose and are useful tools in your arsenal.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 10:27 PM by dsouza.)
02-02-2015 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Riverce, Leon226, OmegaM41

OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 35 posts

RE: The best ONS product .. l2k VS AM
02-19-2015 10:14 PM

Hey dsouza, this is a great post. Another thing that would be interesting to throw into the comparison is L2K v2. I don't have AM but I do have both L2K v1 and v2.

I have heard that v1 is great for date situations because it starts off social and slowly turns sexual. If you're going to be around a single girl for a while (like on a date), I think it's a good choice. I've also used it successfully when meeting girls at small house parties where we talked/vibed for a while first, then went to a bar later and got more physical as it was turning sexual.

But, when at a club or bar where you are trying to meet people there, I agree that it might not be the right choice. However, I've gotten some good hits when using L2K v2 in these scenarios. I feel like it is a bit more sexual up front because it has more none than v1. Basically, L2K v1 is my go-to on dates, but I've been going back and forth between Core and L2K v2 lately when just going out to a bar or club. I've had success with both so it's always a tough choice. Any thoughts on L2K v2 vs. AM?

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
02-19-2015 10:14 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1147 thanks in 652 posts

02-20-2015 5:05 AM

(02-19-2015 10:14 PM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Hey dsouza, this is a great post. Another thing that would be interesting to throw into the comparison is L2K v2. I don't have AM but I do have both L2K v1 and v2.

I have heard that v1 is great for date situations because it starts off social and slowly turns sexual. If you're going to be around a single girl for a while (like on a date), I think it's a good choice. I've also used it successfully when meeting girls at small house parties where we talked/vibed for a while first, then went to a bar later and got more physical as it was turning sexual.

But, when at a club or bar where you are trying to meet people there, I agree that it might not be the right choice. However, I've gotten some good hits when using L2K v2 in these scenarios. I feel like it is a bit more sexual up front because it has more none than v1. Basically, L2K v1 is my go-to on dates, but I've been going back and forth between Core and L2K v2 lately when just going out to a bar or club. I've had success with both so it's always a tough choice. Any thoughts on L2K v2 vs. AM?

Thank you for your review. I don't have l2k v2 so I cannot offer a direct comparison to AM..

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 5:05 AM by dsouza.)
02-20-2015 5:05 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1147 thanks in 652 posts

04-21-2015 2:07 AM

I wanted to make some other observations regarding these two products AM and L2k v1.

L2k v1 doesn't suit the POSSESSIVE man, and AM does.

It seems almost like with l2k v1 you have to show restraint and not be TOO eager to dominate a woman in the dating sense (I.e only talk to me, traditional dating etc), whereas AM you can push a woman around to some extent.. An upset AM man gets his feelings across and woman (provided those feelings are not inhumane) tend to comply.. WIth AM you don't put women on a pedestal. If she is a 10 and she acts out on you and you put her in her place she will go quite and tend to listen.. I had a woman who was a complete bitchy type suddenly comply to my demands I left on a meeting a month prior.. Apparently she hadn't forgotten the status building hard as steel AM man's needs and complied the next time she saw me. She had some items she had to give me wrapped up in a packaging I told her to put it in. Somehow she remembered without me reminding her and she never listens. AM can lead to a ONS but i believe a woman falls hard and fast for you and gets very clingy. Also if you are nice to her and then say some rude things to her it will stay in her head and she will be effected..

With l2k v1 you have restraint.. You have a more laid back personality.. I don't believe it suits the traditional dating style where you could be nice then angry at a woman .. No with l2k v1 you don't really have this type of outlook... You don't so much care for the end result..You're status is raised , instead of you raising it by putting her in her place. If one woman lets you down you find another..multiple women show interest in you. You feel like kissing many in a night. At least i do. L2k v1 has this quality where i look to see where the interaction will go (# close, date, fuck etc).. You don't need to plan every detail. As the night progresses a path is lit for you. You take the yellow brick road. L2k is great for ONS but its the type that isn't romantic. Its more fun and sexual.

I'm still at odds as to which is the better pick up product for the # close. I believe AM is down and dirty for it whereas l2lv1 conversations are smoother but its geared more for a long interaction like a date.. You can # close but AM maybe better. Then again AM doesn't make my brain work as well as l2k v1.. I believe its the DHEAS in the latter. DHEA is a neurosteroid. L2k v1 also contains molecule a and blind testing on this molecule has shown it to increase verbal fluency.

Some have said L2k v1 attracts bisexual women for sex closing and AM straight women.. L2k v1 a james bond kinda guy, and AM a raw manly man type guy. AM can get you into a fight if you're not careful and out drinking.. L2k v1 i have never heard of men fighting.. They are not as possessive of women. If one woman lets you down you quickly have another on tap... Smile

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 3:53 AM by dsouza.)
04-21-2015 2:07 AM
Thanks given by Riverce, neon, raikahoken, stefdude
haggy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 2:09 AM

Saw many good reviews on AD products. I should have bought more, AD has quality products eh.

------
LAL: NA, DP
PXS: A1, BLISS - sample
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA
AD: AM, (L2K V1 / GLACE - sample)

Next target: Certo, Coporativo
Yesterday 2:09 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread