Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Top 7 Products I should get
jamzsouth
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

RE: The Top 7 Products I should get
08-20-2011 8:23 AM

Thats great to read DBOT. I just ordered from True Pheromones as well. Since I am new tp mones as well I too am excited to get the correct bottle of Glace as I have been still trying to use the bottle I had just bought. Its the education I'm getting from this site that I haven't really seen from other sites I've been on. New mixes to try ect. I think I have a long way to go before using or purchasing single molicules though.
08-20-2011 8:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 287
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 255 posts

08-20-2011 10:29 AM

(08-19-2011 5:00 PM)Gslinger Wrote:  Hi guys, I'd like some opinions.

If I could only own 7-10 products from HAX, True and Alpha Dreams, what products should I get? I'm looking to attract girls between 18-23 yrs of age, a generalised respect product (for day to day use) and a business product (specifically for deals and negotiations

here we go ..

in no particular order

Wingman Black for Clubgame ( static game ..chatting up groups ...social circle game )

Wingman 9+O for daygame .. Cafe´s ... University ...

Alfa Maschio for Clubs ( mainly dancfloor game

New Pheromone Additive ... strongest sexual hitter out there ... or The Edge as easier to dose ...

Glace ... fantastic social .. people here on the board rave about it

True Love ... great social ... when you have to melt away barriers

WAGG from Love Scent or V5 from Pherone ... the latter is to prefere .. dos not betaize ... and is cheaper ...
great social ..

well that´s the most important for me ..

i have many more that i´d not like to miss .. but if you have to get someting .... that´s what i´d pick

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
08-20-2011 10:29 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, Gslinger, Pheroman
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 142 posts

08-20-2011 10:34 AM

I love TA. You will love it as well. Get a True Communication along with it, the synergy of TA+ TC is awesome! Get Glace and AM from Alpha Dream. IMO, I like WE9 more than WE9+O right now, although I haven't really given WE9+O a proper run, but WE9 is a very very very social and sexy mix.

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
08-20-2011 10:34 AM
Thanks given by Gslinger

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
228 thanks in 80 posts

08-20-2011 2:57 PM

If you can get True Instinct at $25, I highly recommend it. At it's normal price of $75, it's too expensive for me to justify without a coupon. (I'm a college student, lol. save where you can!). It's a nice sexual with a few social additives. But if you want raw sexual power, N.P.A is best in my opinion.

I also highly recommend True Alpha. It has some of the most blatant hits I've seen, but it's best worn with a good social. True Instinct probably has some nice socials in it considering I get such good results using them both in combo. The two nice things about TA is it comes at half the price (sale price is 1/4th) of A314 and it feels more natural. It's not the same product, but it's a nice substitute.

Alfa Maschio has had some nice hits from me, but I have yet to see how effective it is when seeking something sexual in nature.. I've been meaning to write more on my AM hits in my journal! Hope that will be sooner and not later.

I can't comment on Glace as mine was from the Cocoglace batch (recent bad batch of glace; hot ethanol + DHEAS was the cause). I'll be getting my replacement bottle at the end of the month.

Certo has been mysterious to me, but I inquired about it with Pheroman. You can read what he said [url=http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Certo-vs-GLace?pid=23865#pid23865"]here[/url].

Respect products/business products may fall into the same category, but the only one I've seen that's marketed specifically for business is Alpha Dream's Corporativo. I have a sample of it, but I have yet to test it. Tonight may be the night! Just ask Alpha Dream for a sample of Corporativo if you order anything from them. I highly recommend you get something from them, because AM has had nice hits, and Glace is supposed to be amazing.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
08-20-2011 2:57 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
Gslinger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 16 posts

08-20-2011 4:45 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions. All of you are so awesome. Alright guys looks like my shoppinglist has been compiled. Do you think I need to get Androstadienone ? Or will True Love serve as a good replacement

1) Wingman Black
2) Alpha Maschio
3) True Love (is this social good with men too since it has Androstadienone ? I'm primarily looking at this Androstadienone + Estrat-howyounameit-nol mix for use with a younger lady)
4) True Alpha
5) True Communication
6) Glace
7) Wingman 9 + O (ready source, you know who Wink )
8) Wingman Edge

How much do you guys think I'll spend in total? $300? $400?

I think I have space for two more and does anyone know if Wingman Edge and Wingman Black are still available or only Wingman 7, 9, 9+O and X are the only available ones now

I'm looking at girls between 18-23 so will New Pheromone Additive or Edge be good or is that overkill? Or rather, I'm trying to attract a certain girl in that age range.

True Alpha vs Wolf vs A314 - How do you think these guys match up against each other. I might also get wolf

I'm still thinking of buying an A314 from AD as that's been good ol' reliable for me and they've been pretty generous with freebies so far although the leakage problem has put a large dent in most of my orders.

If you guys are sure that True Alpha and Wolf can seriously hold their own against A314, I'll invest in TA or Wolf and wait on the A314 first.

Which product/s can replace Ammo and Turn Up The Heat? I'm thinking of replacing these 2 products for the moment.
08-20-2011 4:45 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1367
Thanks received:
1054 thanks in 516 posts

08-20-2011 5:56 PM

Somewhere in the Men's area there's a good thread comparing A314, Wolf, and TA. Basically A314 is the most aggressive of the bunch, TA is playful like a respected friend, and Wolf is somewhere in the middle, like a cheerful leader.

In my experience, a couple mcgs of straight Androstenone works better than Turn Up The Heat.

Most of the stuff on your list are ammo-killers, especially the WM products.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

08-20-2011 5:56 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 291
Thanks received:
289 thanks in 113 posts

08-20-2011 6:04 PM

I can see you already got a great list, but i'll throw in my favours anyway :

1 - Voracious from Love Potion (Without doubt the best scented pheromone ever. Always great hits, but maybe weak for too crowded places like clubs)
2 - Aqua Vitae (Got the most amazing hits from any pheromones i used, but a little hard get the right amount of dose)
3 - Perfect Match from Love Potion (Just got this one, but are so far getting great results from it. Great self effect, so be aware : If you want someone to fall for you, you might just as well fall for them)
4 - Certo (many good results and good confident self effect, but need more than 3 sprays to see the best of it)
5 - Scent of Eros (good as stand alone, but great when you add some 'none)
6 - FTL from Paradise7 (Something strange about this one. Amazing hits when bottles are new, but weaker and weaker hits, the older bottle gets. And no, it doesnt help shaking the bottle)
7 - Alter Ego (simple good old, but always does what expected)
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2011 6:08 PM by Q-Tips.)
08-20-2011 6:04 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman

Share This Thread