Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Shipping Experts Review - LAL
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 487
Thanks received:
813 thanks in 423 posts

The Shipping Experts Review - LAL
02-09-2013 2:45 AM

I thought this would be a great idea. I am in the business of shipping, so why not get a review on packaging straight from the horses mouth?

Review on LAL's shipping:

Outside packaging:

The first HUGE perk I noticed was the flat rate envelope that was not punctured. That told me the contents were packed and placed strategically to not poke through. That's an experienced shipper for sure.

Second was the tear to open flap, it was covered in USPS clear tape. It is a distinct tape, it is harder to tear and rip than normal tape. So much so it refuses to cut often. This made opening a challenge but this ensure the package will not open.

Tape was also along the bottom. The package, when a flat rate envelope, tears open primarily at the flap to seal and part way through when non-even items are placed inside. LAL also put tape on the bottom. It is an extra precaution which was completely not needed. It is a good thing to do, just a very seldom issue.

I struggled to open it with my hands, but managed.

Inside:

The next big winner was the high grade foam used to wrap around the items. They came in a zip bag to prevent leaking, and inside the bag LAL used aforementioned high grade foam to pack. A note on the foam, it was superior quality to that hospitals use to ship, even higher grade than several steroid companies ship with. The level of cushion is great enough to prevent shattering and in my professional opinion, only a concentrated weight dropped on it could break it. Such as a 70 lb Iron Rod.

The foam was covered by more good tape. They items then were packed to distribute the weight over the surface, meaning the total foam piece was about 6 x 4 inches per product, while the product is 2 x 1 inches, meaning that if for some reason something was set on top, the product was completely protected.

The Products themselves:

Some products then came in smaller zip close baggies. These baggies are also medical grade, think a high quality cocaine dealer's baggie. Thick plastic, medical grade. This prevents any leakage. Leakage would mean the USPS could inspect it, so this was an impressive insight by LAL.

The products also have an individual seal on them to further prevent leaking and exposure. A nice touch.

Final Thoughts -

From my perspective, not much else could have been done. All that LAL could have done is use take around the entire envelope where it commonly rips, but common is a strong word, I have seen a few hundred out of hundreds of thousands of parcels. Those which tear are most often weights or sharp objects that common sense would dictate would tear through cardboard.

LAL went above what I personally would do in a couple instances. This speaks volumes to how they ship.

A solid 9/10. A perfect ten would be covered in tape all around, but that is honestly over kill.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
02-09-2013 2:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, F/2.8, extraballislit, paradigmshift, Ozee

nicktoons
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 25 posts

RE: The Shipping Experts Review - LAL
03-25-2013 3:58 PM

I received my shipment today, and was also pleased with the way the three items were shipped.
What did not please me was the extra sheet of paper that were in the package. The one that describes AV with all the quotes from customers, referring to "sex in a bottle" etc etc.
No, I am not a prude and as not offended at all, but I had this shipped to work. LAL did not include my name in the outside of the package as is normally the case when one fills out the online form.
I don't get the mail at my place of work. When the package came from "Liquid Alchemy Labs", of course someone is going open the damn thing if there is no name in the outside. My line of work just happens to deal with stuff that uses labs all the time. Upon opening the package the guy who got the mail not only saw my name in the packing slip but also read the other two sheets inside. I had to find out who got the mail and then come up with some bullshit excuse that I got punked by a buddy as an April Fools joke a week early. Thankfully he knows nothing about mones and got a good laugh from my story. I just assumed LAL would ship more discreetly and include my name on the label, since I put my name in the box when I ordered.

Lesson learned, LAL used their full name and adds "extras" for descriptions inside the package.

Now, with that off my chest, I will say I am really pleased with the AV I got in Wolf scent and the smell of Possess, both in a euro dropper. I also got a healthy sample of Nude that may come in handy some day.Can't wait to try them out and was very pleased with the super speedy service from Hawaii.
03-25-2013 3:58 PM
Thanks given by Six, KIMBA
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
813 thanks in 423 posts

03-26-2013 2:43 AM

That SUCKS Nick!

I am sorry you had such an experience. Jesh that is food for thought about the mail room - that is for sure.

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
03-26-2013 2:43 AM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
371 thanks in 186 posts

04-02-2013 1:02 AM

damn i would go crazy if somethin like that happened to me,maybe usin mones at work may not b a good idea now....
04-02-2013 1:02 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 44 posts

04-05-2013 7:05 AM

My package was sent from the name 'John Galt'. Which might raise suspicions too with the government. Especially when 'John Galt' is sending 'scented candles'. It was delayed two times at customs. 1 time in Hawaii, 1 time in Holland.

It did get me laughing out loud, so I think it's fine. I love Ayn Rand and many of her idea's.

Maybe USPS wrote this name on the package? Anyway, it's hilarious.
04-05-2013 7:05 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
813 thanks in 423 posts

04-05-2013 10:49 AM

Did you need to wait til you almost got to the end of the bottle to find out his name?

LAL and listing liquirds would get lflagged by customs, Mr. Galt sending smelling candles would not. That saved a couple months in customs.

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
04-05-2013 10:49 AM
right_mr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 19 posts

07-03-2013 12:19 PM

To_become_senile having used placed orders with Androtics, Alpha Dream , phero Xs and now LAL, I must admit I am now a big fan of Garry 's. He is super responsive, packages products really well and protects them totally, and tries to get round customs problems (I am in London).
USPS is really hit and miss for me Vava but I received my order in around a week. We did discuss the possibility of using FedEx and he offered to send the package specially via this route too. All round top bloke and now I want to see what his products can do for me.

He gets an 8 out of 10 from me and that is only because it is difficult for him to access DHL or FedEx but he makes up for it with his initiative, responsive nature and the meticulous packaging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
products AD: a314, IO, IH, ammo x2, summer ammo , tuth, IS x2, IG. TAA , TAC , Anol beta nol, p74, p75, p79, p83, p91, p100, p102, p130, androsterone , p91 , mx412 , mx297
alpha Dream : Alfa Maschio, certo, corporativo , LIIK v1, LIIKv2 and glace
Pheromone xs : Ascend xs oil Evolve xs oil , cohesion xs oil, evolve spray, cohesion spray, xs100, XiSt, APi , Domination xs oil, SOB xs spray, Vibe spray Xs99b, bliss XS
wolf, nude, aqua vitae, overdose
07-03-2013 12:19 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 58 posts

07-04-2013 3:39 PM

Same here. LAL is number one on my list in terms of shipping and customer service. Garry only charges $1.99 for international shipping while other vendors charge around $25 and above. Times 3 after converted to my currency. That's a HUGE different! Imagine paying 25 times 3 just for shipping Dash1

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
07-04-2013 3:39 PM
Thanks given by maeve

Share This Thread