Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 164 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
08-30-2011 8:39 AM

Thanks for the report kmacc!

I experienced a somewhat similar effect. I had some on when my gf was around and felt a huge need to be "touched" by her - hugged, hand holding, just wanting to be physically close.

Very interesting. I will try thinking about people dear to me the next time i have it on.

(08-30-2011 8:27 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Strange affect of PEA:
O.K. Girlfriend and I have been broke up for a couple of weeks now. We'll been off and on for a year now and the relationship had took a toll on both of us. I 'm going on about my day everything is good, I'm dealing with life. I spray on 20 mcg of PEA and feeling for this girl kicks in the heart's door like the DEA on a drug bust. I have to fight myself to keep from calling this girl. I've notice that with a little Concentration the feeling can be directed to any person or thing like my Mama or Dad. Did some GABA and PEA last night. After 45 minutes did another spray of GABA, seems like the PEA affects came back.

I've got to out now and see if this is only self effects or can it affect other like this.

More testing needed

P.S. Trying to figure out if TAA is PEA or GABA. With the TAA 30 mcg spray that I have, I leaning toward PEA in a weaker dose.
08-30-2011 8:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, XPX
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
08-30-2011 8:57 AM

Would be interesting to know if it got the same effects on others cause we can look a bit "needy"...
08-30-2011 8:57 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
368 thanks in 164 posts

08-30-2011 9:26 AM

Good point preck. I have only tried using it around my gf once and hence the reported self effect. I asked her if she suddenly felt like she loves me more and she replied no ... :waaah:

i'll try it again when i get my hands on dpg or something to slow its diffusion

(08-30-2011 8:57 AM)preck Wrote:  Would be interesting to know if it got the same effects on others cause we can look a bit "needy"...
08-30-2011 9:26 AM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 99 posts

08-30-2011 10:15 AM

WOW, nice work kmacc!

GABA would also be my next one!

Can you tell me a bit of its effects and selfeffects as single molecule?

I think this discussion should be moved to the PEA thread :wink2:

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
08-30-2011 10:15 AM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 65 posts

10-21-2011 7:32 PM

Could taurine be a possible pheromone? I saw it listed as a neurotransmitter along with glycine, glutamic acid and aspartic acid. It has a very light molecular weight too.
10-21-2011 7:32 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2044 thanks in 814 posts

10-21-2011 7:51 PM

(10-21-2011 7:32 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  Could taurine be a possible pheromone? I saw it listed as a neurotransmitter along with glycine, glutamic acid and aspartic acid. It has a very light molecular weight too.

Very interesting. I'd never heard it referred to as a neurotransmitter before but it is similar in structure to GABA and it looks like some reputable sources are convinced it does act as a neurotransmitter. Worth a try.
10-21-2011 7:51 PM
Thanks given by fuzzcat
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

11-15-2012 10:38 AM

Thanks for starting this thread dbot, have found this and the posts very helpful.
I got tired of shaking bottles and have made a perfume mixer..not sure what you think.

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
11-15-2012 10:38 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc, Fly So Hi

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

11-17-2012 8:56 AM

Hahahaha! Veeery nice! I love the cat part.

Remember to always saturate your coffee filter with your spirit before dropping the dissolved liquid onto it. That way you wont loose much concentrate to the coffee filter. I'm talking about 1 minute and 10 seconds. Wet your coffee filter completely before dropping the liquid.

It's also interesting to let your bottle rest for a couple of days (shaking it occasionally) before filtering it.

Fly
11-17-2012 8:56 AM
Thanks given by eibmoz
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

Magnesium Stearate
11-23-2012 2:36 PM

I was just thinking; is present in many supplements to provide bulk so the stuff goes through the machine more easily. While Magnesium stearate is insoluble in water and "nearly insoluble" in cold ethanol, I wonder if the small amount of it which does dissolve might act as a fixative and if the oils and surfactants we add might cause more to dissolve. It is slightly soluable in benzene and we do use a lot of molecules which are cyclic like benzene. It's also slightly soluble in warm ethanol. Fixatives work in small quantities relative to the molecule being fixed, so a little might make a big difference in how quickly a molecule diffused.

Magnesium stearate;

[Image: 250px-Magnesium_stearate.png]

Monolaurin, which we use currently use as a fixative;

[Image: 250px-Glyceryl_laurate.png]

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 2:40 PM by wiserd.)
11-23-2012 2:36 PM
Thanks given by thundr, John Schlongfellow - Banned
DrHorrible
Ph.D. in Horribleness

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 29 posts

01-25-2013 9:02 AM

Ok, so it seems that the preferred way to DIY here is straight from pill into solution. Since I have a scale and prefer to be exact in my measurements, I thought I would describe how I go from pill to powder. I also took photos.

10 * 50mg capsules of pregnenolone went into a test tube.

Alcohol to dissolve the pregnenolone.

Suspension filtered. Since these capsules are just pregnenolone and microcrystalline cellulose, the filtrate is just alcohol and pregnenolone.

The filtrate is mixed with enough water to saturate the solution, which causes the pregnenolone to fall out of solution and precipitate. It should get cloudy and start to clump together or crystallize. 7-keto makes beautiful long needle-like crystals, btw.

This suspension is then filtered. The filtrate will be alcohol and water, and the residue left in the filter will be pregnenolone.

And the yield is slightly more than 500mg pregnenolone.

Stored in a vial for future solutions.
01-25-2013 9:02 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, halo0073, thundr, John Schlongfellow - Banned, eibmoz, wiserd, TwistedOstrich, zerosix85, dbot, DWR, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread