Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
07-21-2011 9:23 PM

(05-11-2011 7:42 PM)dbot Wrote:  What You'll Need

You'll need a little bit of lab equipment and some basic supplies to do this well. Most of the equipment can be gotten at the Container Store for a few bucks. You'll need:
  • 10, 15, or 30mL dropper bottles
  • A perfume funnel
  • A measuring vial with marks at least for 10, 20, and 30mL (and preferably with a cap so you can shake it)
  • A coffee filter
  • Some small spray bottles
  • Perfumer's alcohol (PA) or Everclear
  • A carrier oil such as dipropylene glycol (DPG), fractionated coconut oil (FCO), or jojoba. Household grapeseed oil can also be used in a pinch.
  • Any essential oil, fragrance oil, or scent that you would like to flavor your final product with.

Okay, trying to gather my thoughts here... I probably have a rogue spray bottle somewhere, Everclear, coffee filters, a funnel.. Planning on getting some DPG, and maybe may work as a vial? I suppose if I need to shake it, I can put it in a separate temporary container.

I'm becoming a bit confused after completely reading this thread. So what's the final verdict? Should I filter, or should I not? Any drawbacks I should be aware of?

Also, using Bod instead of everclear means my spray will be Bod scented, correct? My main goal is an unscented spray. I may add a touch of Nag Champa if I need to scent it a little.

My apologies on asking so many questions, but I'm trying to become mentally prepared before I dive right in.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
07-21-2011 9:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

RE: The Poor Man's James Bond: How To Make Pheromone Sprays From Household Ingredients
07-21-2011 10:05 PM

I just read up a bit on pregnenolone - I wonder if it is being absorbed by the skin? It can be dosed under the tongue to bypass the liver.
Recommended oral doses are all over the range - I think because "everybody is different" it makes sense to be very conservative dosing with neno.
1-5 mg oral is what this guy is saying, I am wondering how much of one or more 2.6mg sprays will be absorbed into the bloodstream?

It would be nice with neno and others to be able to isolate self-effects that may be from bloodstream absorption and other-effects from aerosolization/evaporation, maybe by using a dliuent like the Cyclomethicone+Dimethicone+Alcohol base that Chris uses at Alpha Dream - it is supposed to layer between the skin and the mones to allow them to diffuse better, but I wonder if anyone knows if a "layer" like this exists that can prevent neno and other mones from being absorbed into the skin?

dbot you may have read these already but they got me concerned with the dosing levels and continued exposure.

I'll spray anything apparently...
07-21-2011 10:05 PM
Thanks given by txi0m
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

07-21-2011 10:21 PM

Also I picked up an orbital buffer for waxing my car at Big Lots (discount retail shop here in US) for around $15 - basically a half-loaf of bread-sized electric motor and plastic housing with handles with a big foam circle on the bottom, intended to be covered with a fuzzy mitten-type cover. It vibrates powerfully in an orbital motion without rotating the foam bottom at all.

For mixing, I would imagine this would make a great mixer if fixed so that the foam is up in the air, and holding a sealed container (plastic/glass jar) would vibrate and mix very nicely!
This is basically the item, I've seen them in pawn shops real cheap too :

Compare to a lab bench vortex mixer - very small one runs around $200 -

So maybe add an orbital buffer to your homebrew mone mixmaster lab!

07-21-2011 10:21 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2041 thanks in 814 posts

07-21-2011 10:55 PM

Wow lots of questions!

@2soon - the coffee filters I use are actually unbleached, although I don't know if the residual stuff would do any harm in this application.

Regarding dosing, the sprays you're making will be diluted down to micrograms (mcg), not milligrams (mg). All pheromones are steroids, hormones, amines, or similar biogenic compounds, so with any of them there is a chance of some absorption through the skin. I use FCO as a fixative, and perfumers say it forms a barrier on the skin, but I don't really know.

@tx - I'm not sure what Bod is. If it's a cologne, it would probably work as a solvent (not really sure) and your concentrate would be scented. I still filter out the schmutz; some choose not to.
07-21-2011 10:55 PM
Thanks given by txi0m
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

07-21-2011 11:07 PM

(07-21-2011 10:55 PM)dbot Wrote:  @tx - I'm not sure what Bod is. If it's a cologne, it would probably work as a solvent (not really sure) and your concentrate would be scented. I still filter out the schmutz; some choose not to.

It's . Basically like Axe or Tag, just with an different type of spray delivery. Jaycee mentioned it and how he uses those for his spray containers (gets 'em for $1 ea, dumps out the contents usually).

Bleh, no good for me then. I suppose if I enjoy the scent of one of them (and was in a bind) I'd use the cologne as my solvent, but not for my first batch.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I'll probably filter as well. Makes it more presentable!

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
07-21-2011 11:07 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

07-21-2011 11:19 PM

@dbot - I was reading one of kmacc's posts where I thought he said his spray/drop would be 2500 mcg = 2.5 mg? Maybe I read it wrong..
I hate searching in the forum for posts, very clumsy, can't find it...
I'll assume I read it wrong, thanks!

(07-21-2011 10:55 PM)dbot Wrote:  Regarding dosing, the sprays you're making will be diluted down to micrograms (mcg), not milligrams (mg). All pheromones are steroids, hormones, amines, or similar biogenic compounds, so with any of them there is a chance of some absorption through the skin. I use FCO as a fixative, and perfumers say it forms a barrier on the skin, but I don't really know.

07-21-2011 11:19 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2041 thanks in 814 posts

07-21-2011 11:31 PM

Yeah, the concentrate that you make out of the supplements is... concentrated Smile

So then you dilute it to make dosed sprays.
07-21-2011 11:31 PM

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

07-21-2011 11:33 PM

Ahhhh yes, well it is 1:32am, I'm not at all surprised I missed a part...

I'd still love to know if some of the mixologist gurus could propose a diluent/carrier mix that would generally promise to keep the mones from absorbing into the bloodstream...

(07-21-2011 11:31 PM)dbot Wrote:  Yeah, the concentrate that you make out of the supplements is... concentrated Smile

07-21-2011 11:33 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
926 thanks in 339 posts

07-22-2011 5:08 AM

@dbot check this out, tell me what you think.

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2011 5:14 AM by kmacc45.)
07-22-2011 5:08 AM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 99 posts

07-22-2011 5:28 AM

(07-21-2011 11:33 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Ahhhh yes, well it is 1:32am, I'm not at all surprised I missed a part...

I'd still love to know if some of the mixologist gurus could propose a diluent/carrier mix that would generally promise to keep the mones from absorbing into the bloodstream...

(07-21-2011 11:31 PM)dbot Wrote:  Yeah, the concentrate that you make out of the supplements is... concentrated Smile

The only way to stop the skin absorbtion is to not spray it on it! There are also some other ways but they are not practicable for normal people!

these absorbtion is not always so bad because end metabolites like (-none, nol, Androsterone) are inaktive! Even precursors like neno or dhea are not as bad because the conversion to aktive steroids is enzymatic regulated and will not happen if you have enough!

Problems can be caused by hormonic aktiv steroids and I also would be carefull with biogen amines, neurotransmitters and high neuroactive substances!

to filter use a filterpaper or like dbot unbleached coffeefilters but cut it down as much as possible because it will suck up a lot of liquid which is lost!

if you want to make 30ml concentrate then dillute your capsule in 25 ml and filter that! then take other 5 ml solvent and wash the filter and the "schmutz"! So you got 30 ml with less loss of substance! You will always lose some liquid in the filter so take your bottle where you want to fill it in and fill in the volume you want to have and mark the level on the bottle before you start!

To calculate your concentration you can use the formula:

ß= m/v

ß= mass concentration m= mass (in gramm) v= volume ( in ml or l)

then together

ß1 x v1 = ß2x v2

as example if you want dillute a 100 mg capsule in 30 ml

ß= 100mg/ 30ml = 3,333 mg/ml

if you now want a concentration of of 30 mcg per spray you calculate

1 spray is around 0,15 ml so 1 ml is about 6,666 sprays

so calculate 30mcg x 6,666 = 199,98 mcg/ml --> for 30mcg per spray

if you want 5 ml of that 30 mcg per spray solution

ß1 x v1 = ß2 x v2

in this case ß1 is the concentration of the concentrate and ß2 is the wished concentration of the diluted solution! V1 is the volume you need of the concentrate and V2 is the wished volume of diluted solution! I calculated in mg but you can also calculate in gramm or mcg! The same with the volume, I took ml but you can also use litre or cm3! Important is only that you use the same unit on both sites!!!

3,333 mg/ml x v1 = 0,19998 mg/ml x 5 ml

v1 = (0,19998 mg/ml x 5 ml) / 3,333 mg/ml

v1 = 0,3 ml

--> You need 0,3 ml of the concentrate and dilute it with 4,7 ml of your solvent

-->so you have 5 ml solution with 199,98 mcg/ml ( 0,19998 mg/ml) or 30 mcg per spray

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2011 6:03 AM by XPX.)
07-22-2011 5:28 AM
Thanks given by dbot, extraballislit, txi0m, JohnnyHard, Alpha360 - Banned

Share This Thread