Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Love God (review)
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Love God (review)
03-24-2022 5:09 PM

Hello all,

Been wanting to start leaving some reviews. Like I've said on a couple of other occasions, this forum has been an indispensable resource as I've tried to navigate the mone world ❤️

I'll have some BW, AV, and IMPI red reviews coming soon after extensive testing. These products are out of this world, I don't even know how to organize my thoughts and experiences in a way that would do them justice.

Anyway, I figured I would start with TLG first since it's the quickest/has the least to report on.

Unfortunately it didn't seem to do much.

I tested it for about a month at about 4-5 days per week. I tried anywhere from 2 sprays to 12 and on a few occasions around 15+

I didn't keep track all that much about application points, but for what its worth I'd just apply on typical spots (wrists, neck, back of neck, under ears, inner elbows, chest, etc).

I know it had a poor rep going in but I wanted to give it a fair shake. One thing that was cited often was how little the actual mone content was. I've only been testing mones for about a year and a half so I'm no expert.. but one thing I do know and agree with wholeheartedly is that more isn't always better.

I tested on strangers as well my girlfriend. From what I've read it isn't known as a fast hitter (correct me if I'm wrong though), so I did aim for multiple exposures. Nothing really moved the needle, at least that I could discern.

I had a couple of kind of forgettable reactions, but I'd lean a lot more toward them being coincidence. I guess I can write them out if anyone really wants it.

Oh, on one positive note: LPMP has great customer service. Very responsive. I got TLG in the pineapple scent. As coincidence would have it, my Aventus clone (Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man) was lacking some of the fruitiness of Aventus and was a bit too smokey for my liking. I add a spray of the pineapple scented TLG to that and I'm good to go. On that front I'm a happy camper.

Anyway, hope that covers all my bases, more reviews to come!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-24-2022 5:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God (review)
03-24-2022 11:38 PM

Nice reporting!

Please write the review about IMPI im so eager to read what ypu noticed.

Thank you.
03-24-2022 11:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-25-2022 3:03 PM

Good reporting Klaus.

While I've never tried it in pineapple, TLG seems to work amazing for some and poorly for others. My experience has been stellar and, for me, at least, it seems to hit hard, fast, and instantaneously (or close enough to it that I can go right in). I also haven't tried the new formulation as i have 5 bottles of it in several of my preferred scents, so that may also have something to do with it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-25-2022 3:03 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2022 4:04 PM

(03-24-2022 5:09 PM)Klaus Nine Wrote:  As coincidence would have it, my Aventus clone (Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man) was lacking some of the fruitiness of Aventus and was a bit too smokey for my liking.

Funnily I find the same, all the Creed Aventis clones (I have Armaf CDNIM, Al Rehab Avenue and Al Haramein L'aventure) lack pineapple. There's a pure pineapple fragrance from Demeter, once you add a bit of it it's comes close to the original. The Montblanc Explorer smells great by itself, unfortunately it lacks endurance and is quickly gone.

I also use is to cover cops: 1 ml of XS Desire Me + 1 ml of Demeter pineapple + 8 ml of pure ethanol. Completely stealth, no bad smell at all. I will test it also with XSAcsend, which is also quite smelly.

I would be wondering if LPMP didn't use the Demeter Pineapple fragrance, it's good and reasonable priced.

For anyone who is not so much interested in the Aventis stuff, this Demeter company has plenty of simple one-fragereance-only stuff, apple, cucumber, vanilla, melon, rain, whatever. It's called 'Library of Fragrance' I think they are useful for covering mones.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2022 4:12 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-13-2022 4:04 PM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-28-2022 8:44 AM

I've been wondering about Demeter, I'll give it a shot.
04-28-2022 8:44 AM

CreachWizard
A Magical Hat

Rep Post

04-28-2022 6:54 PM

Scentual obsessions has a "gold clone" line, and their aventus clone, "king of kings" is a SPOT on replication of the infamous 13zz01 "pineapple" batch. I wear it so often, I actually prefer it over my 2020 aventus bottle. The 30ml reg price is $40, (a steal, imo).
04-28-2022 6:54 PM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-02-2022 12:47 PM

Scentual obsessions looks good, I'll give it a try. Any strong Eros EDT clones?
05-02-2022 12:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 2,910 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 2,039 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
  9-14-15 Treasured Hearts in Terra Mater Review Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,838 09-14-2015 5:57 AM
  8/10/15 Happy Water 2013 Review - Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 1,593 08-11-2015 2:29 PM
  Swimming With Sharks in The Art of War Review - Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2 Honeycake 3 3,228 11-21-2014 1:24 AM
Last Post: NuTrix