Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Love God Reformulation...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Star The Love God Reformulation...
11-13-2021 12:54 AM

I haven't read anything about this change so I thought I'd mention it here. Mara from LPMP asked me to reformulate The Love God since they were having supply issues with EST.

I have tested it without the EST and found it to be a bit more forward on attraction and a bit less strong on comfort but it still works like a charm! I like it, personally. Just thought I'd share that for anyone who could not tolerate the EST. It's gone now.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-13-2021 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Reformulation...
11-13-2021 1:37 PM

@Snoop: I might be interested in trying the reformulated version of it. As I mentioned in previous posts, for some reason I just couldn't squeak out anything from it, regardless of application amount or version (alcohol, oil or mix). I even purchased it twice and just couldn't get it to work for me. I still have some old version left so I would be interesting to attempt to compare old vs new.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
11-13-2021 1:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-13-2021 1:43 PM

(11-13-2021 1:37 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Snoop: I might be interested in trying the reformulated version of it. As I mentioned in previous posts, for some reason I just couldn't squeak out anything from it, regardless of application amount or version (alcohol, oil or mix). I even purchased it twice and just couldn't get it to work for me. I still have some old version left so I would be interesting to attempt to compare old vs new.

I'd LOVE to see someone else's take on the reformulation because for me it isn't quite as romantic but it is a bit more forward in the attraction department. Not so smooth. It might work better for you now based on your body chemistry.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-13-2021 1:43 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2021 1:52 PM

@Snoop: If you can confirm that the reformulated version can be ordered I'd give it a shot "... for the sake of science," though I don't know how much different the outcome will be from my previous ventures.

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
11-13-2021 1:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-13-2021 1:54 PM

(11-13-2021 1:52 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Snoop: If you can confirm that the reformulated version can be ordered I'd give it a shot "... for the sake of science," though I don't know how much different the outcome will be from my previous ventures.

It is indeed orderable. You may want to email them to verify that the current batch is EST free but they can always make a batch without it.

11-13-2021 1:54 PM

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2021 3:00 PM

(11-13-2021 1:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It is indeed orderable. You may want to email them to verify that the current batch is EST free but they can always make a batch without it.

Sounds good. I'll shoot an email later in the weekend to check.

11-13-2021 3:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-13-2021 3:02 PM

(11-13-2021 3:00 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Sounds good. I'll shoot an email later in the weekend to check.

This conversation actually inspired me to wear the 60/40 spray version of the reformulation today. Covered with Hemwicke scent from LPMP. It's actually a really nice smelling spicy fall scent. So far women have liked the combo of phero/scent.

11-13-2021 3:02 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2022 11:32 AM

Will the EST be coming back after the supply issue is resolved?
01-11-2022 11:32 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-11-2022 11:46 AM

(01-11-2022 11:32 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Will the EST be coming back after the supply issue is resolved?

We made the decision to stick with the EST free formula as the 'official' formula but you can email LPMP and ask for it to be added as a 'mad scientist' option and they'll happily oblige.

01-11-2022 11:46 AM
Phero_SA
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-25-2022 10:43 PM

Will that request be an extra charge to the formula?
01-25-2022 10:43 PM

Share This Thread