Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Hookup (Uber Report)
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Hookup (Uber Report)
04-13-2015 9:15 AM

Uber + TH

Driver : late 30s white male

Dosage : 3 sprays - reapplied after 4+hrs

Environment : Uber vehicle

Duration : 8hrs

Targets : 20-45yrs old (about 60 customers)

Self effects : none

Ordering Notes : ordered Aqua Di Gio scent, but honestly it just smelled like mones - not bad, just like a poor man's Instant Shine. Delivery was super-fast and came with a sample of Captain-Thanks! Also, a note about the sprayer-this thing is a monster-putting out a huge spray each time! Smile

Pros : General attraction hits overall throughout the night, but nothing outstanding. Keeping in mind these Uber tests are for passive hits, as opposed to action-man mixes, it certainly did not compare to the hits from AM, but it's also a very different product altogether. Very buddy buddy with males. Further testing needed with action, but nothing major to report yet. Also, no increased touching as mentioned in other thread about this product.

Cons : None that I found, except the scent already mentioned above.

Notes : Just a few tests so far, so I don't want to jump the gun, but so far, I have found much more effective products elsewhere. This mix just doesn't stand out to me in any discernible way. This felt more like a my-first-mone product from years ago.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-13-2015 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: The Hookup (Uber Report)
04-13-2015 9:54 AM

I would definitely agree that in my experience, this has some attraction with it. Guys find you extra cool and women are interested but this is a blend where you have to interact a bit. Once you open up a woman and start talking to her (and give her a few minutes in your phero cloud) they'll warm up a lot more. Yes, I'm married (happily) but I do like to flirt and this can open a lot of flirty doors.

This to me is a fun social/attractive blend that with a little game can lead you somewhere. Unless you find the right girl who is uber reactive to pheromones, you aren't going to have a woman stripping naked, pouring honey on herself and begging you to take her right there on the bar of the club. To me it has a similar vibe to Super Sexy For Men from Love Potion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-13-2015 9:54 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:25 AM

(04-13-2015 9:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I would definitely agree that in my experience, this has some attraction with it. Guys find you extra cool and women are interested but this is a blend where you have to interact a bit. Once you open up a woman and start talking to her (and give her a few minutes in your phero cloud) they'll warm up a lot more. Yes, I'm married (happily) but I do like to flirt and this can open a lot of flirty doors.

This to me is a fun social/attractive blend that with a little game can lead you somewhere. Unless you find the right girl who is uber reactive to pheromones, you aren't going to have a woman stripping naked, pouring honey on herself and begging you to take her right there on the bar of the club. To me it has a similar vibe to Super Sexy For Men from Love Potion.

Hey Snoopy,

Any experience with 0-69 from PT?

04-13-2015 10:25 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:36 AM

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey Snoopy,

Any experience with 0-69 from PT?

Not yet but I have read on here that a few guys have used it to good effect as a way to seal the deal, so to speak.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-13-2015 10:36 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-13-2015 11:27 PM

you needa hook to get this one up. not recommended for passive use unless you have a super gifted appearance already
04-13-2015 11:27 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-14-2015 7:33 AM

(04-13-2015 11:27 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  you needa hook to get this one up. not recommended for passive use unless you have a super gifted appearance already

That's been my experience with this as well. Once you open someone it does open the door a lot wider, however.

04-14-2015 7:33 AM

Unregistered

05-07-2015 6:05 PM

I need to chime in on the hook up, I like the product but it's not a panty dropper solo. I think pairing this with Androstenone can make this bad boy pop.

I plan to test this solo for another couple weeks then see what happens when I dose it with Androstenone and Androsterone.
05-07-2015 6:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-07-2015 7:58 PM

(05-07-2015 6:05 PM)andromun Wrote:  I need to chime in on the hook up, I like the product but it's not a panty dropper solo. I think pairing this with Androstenone can make this bad boy pop.

I plan to test this solo for another couple weeks then see what happens when I dose it with Androstenone and Androsterone.

I think that is what Zero to 69 is for. THU opens the door and if you can't get in, Z-69 finishes the job.

05-07-2015 7:58 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-07-2015 8:04 PM

(05-07-2015 7:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I think that is what Zero to 69 is for. THU opens the door and if you can't get in, Z-69 finishes the job.

So would that be THU (comfort) and then 0-69 (escalation)?

05-07-2015 8:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-07-2015 8:20 PM

(05-07-2015 8:04 PM)theLaw Wrote:  So would that be THU (comfort) and then 0-69 (escalation)?

I would say it adds attraction and comfort and Z69 adds escalation.

05-07-2015 8:20 PM

Share This Thread