Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Great Sperm Experiment
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Great Sperm Experiment
01-17-2017 3:12 PM

I ran across this article ( and it reminded me of The Great Sperm Experiment.

And then there is this thread which made me laugh so hard my ears started ringing.

There are a few other posts around the Internet about using sperm as a putative. Just wondering if anyone has tried this.

Keep in mind that there is a rumor/myth that prostitutes would use some of their own juices as attractants.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-17-2017 3:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: The Great Sperm Experiment
01-17-2017 5:10 PM

(01-17-2017 3:12 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I ran across this article ( and it reminded me of The Great Sperm Experiment.

And then there is this thread which made me laugh so hard my ears started ringing.

There are a few other posts around the Internet about using sperm as a putative. Just wondering if anyone has tried this.

Keep in mind that there is a rumor/myth that prostitutes would use some of their own juices as attractants.

Am actually embarrassed to mention this. But I did try it.

Before I bought any pheromone product, I was trying to extract me own mones from me sweat. And that was a MASSIVE fail. And sperm was another source I tried too. But what another massive fail that one was. Lol.
01-17-2017 5:10 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-17-2017 5:24 PM

Forgot to mention;

What I DID find more effective is a simple celery stalk. I did try it practically. And I DID see some good positive effects. Just like anything, it showed that there's a sweet spot in it too. Too much celery, and ya make the chicks around ya angry. Too less, none at all. To me it was one celery stick. (The stalk watery part of it. Without the leaves) and it showed some good results. But I had to be sweaty to notice anything.

Also, I had many comments about me sweat, what's repugnant is when the sweat is dried down on ya skin. Am going with me practical experience I have on this one.

When I was FRESHLY sweaty, I had positive results/effects. But when that sweat dried, I had some VERY negative comments. Lol. Just me 2 cents.
01-17-2017 5:24 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2017 5:56 PM

(01-17-2017 5:24 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Forgot to mention;

What I DID find more effective is a simple celery stalk. I did try it practically. And I DID see some good positive effects. Just like anything, it showed that there's a sweet spot in it too. Too much celery, and ya make the chicks around ya angry. Too less, none at all. To me it was one celery stick. (The stalk watery part of it. Without the leaves) and it showed some good results. But I had to be sweaty to notice anything.

Also, I had many comments about me sweat, what's repugnant is when the sweat is dried down on ya skin. Am going with me practical experience I have on this one.

When I was FRESHLY sweaty, I had positive results/effects. But when that sweat dried, I had some VERY negative comments. Lol. Just me 2 cents.

Celery contains Apigenin, which is an aromatase inhibitor.........but why not try something weapons-grade:

[Image: tumblr_nrgao45Vkv1sa11jco1_540.gif]

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2017 5:56 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-17-2017 5:58 PM

(01-17-2017 5:56 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Celery contains Apigenin, which is an aromatase inhibitor.........but why not try something weapons-grade:

[Image: tumblr_nrgao45Vkv1sa11jco1_540.gif]

Cheers!Mrgreen

Laughing me balls off. Love ur pics Law. Every time. EVERY TIME. LOL.
01-17-2017 5:58 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-18-2017 8:39 AM

Semen is only one percent sperm; the rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc . Levels of these compounds (including sperm count and mobility) vary depending on age, weight, and lifestyle habits like diet and exercise.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-18-2017 8:39 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2017 6:14 AM

Yes...semen is the more appropriate term instead of sperm as the listmate chimed in. Semen also contains prostaglandins which can cause women's cervix to dilate. Moreover, there is some interaction with prostaglandins causing oxytocin (frequently discussed on this board) release.

Note Bene: When pregnant women are overterm (i.e., their baby is overdue) mainstream medicine will resort to administering oxytocin in order to induce labor. My wife was slightly overdue by several days and our gynecologist recommended intercourse in order to help the process...of course, not too forceful.
01-24-2017 6:14 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-25-2017 11:57 AM

somtimes here i feel like a third class science graduate among PHd holders .....or a science graduate whu passed by fucking professors not by writing the exams
01-25-2017 11:57 AM

Share This Thread