Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Fragrance Shop- Molecule 01
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Fragrance Shop- Molecule 01
09-28-2017 10:42 AM

I've been wearing the TFS version of Molecule 01 here and there when I want to wear a scent that is not a scent. In other words, when I want to smell very nice without seeming as though I was trying to wear a scent to get attention. The TFS version is slightly sweeter, slightly more cedar to my nose and is very close to the formulation of the original Molecule 01 than other Iso E Super variations I've tried. It doesn't have the diffusion of the alcohol versions but I love the scent when I do smell it. As I pointed out previously, the sillage trail is excellent with this so while I may not fill a room with Molecule 01 scent, when I walk past someone they pick up the scent and are able to trace it back to me. Always a plus.

I know that there are MUCH cheaper alternatives as far as straight Iso E Super goes but there is something 'different' about this one that has me tempted to spend the nearly ten times more and pull the trigger on a 1/4 oz bottle of this.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 10:59 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-28-2017 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2017 11:51 AM

(09-28-2017 10:42 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've been wearing the TFS version of Molecule 01 here and there when I want to wear a scent that is not a scent. In other words, when I want to smell very nice without seeming as though I was trying to wear a scent to get attention. The TFS version is slightly sweeter, slightly more cedar to my nose and is very close to the formulation of the original Molecule 01 than other Iso E Super variations I've tried. It doesn't have the diffusion of the alcohol versions but I love the scent when I do smell it. As I pointed out previously, the sillage trail is excellent with this so while I may not fill a room with Molecule 01 scent, when I walk past someone they pick up the scent and are able to trace it back to me. Always a plus.

I know that there are MUCH cheaper alternatives as far as straight Iso E Super goes but there is something 'different' about this one that has me tempted to spend the nearly ten times more and pull the trigger on a 1/4 oz bottle of this.

From the sampler tube, what dosage range did you find worked best? Thanks.
09-28-2017 11:51 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-28-2017 11:59 AM

(09-28-2017 10:42 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I know that there are MUCH cheaper alternatives as far as straight Iso E Super goes but there is something 'different' about this one that has me tempted to spend the nearly ten times more and pull the trigger on a 1/4 oz bottle of this.

This is what I found with the real molecule 1. There's something different about it and I do like it more than my iso I got from PA

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(09-28-2017 11:51 AM)Abba Wrote:  From the sampler tube, what dosage range did you find worked best? Thanks.

I had the best luck with 4 swipes from the wand. One swipe to the top of each hand and one swipe to each side of the neck. Any more seemed like overkill where I started getting a headache and any less and I just felt that it wasn't being noticed as strongly as I wanted.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2017 12:58 PM

(09-28-2017 10:42 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've been wearing the TFS version of Molecule 01 here and there when I want to wear a scent that is not a scent. In other words, when I want to smell very nice without seeming as though I was trying to wear a scent to get attention.

Are you thinking about adding this something you might use regularly eg. Swoon or AT?
09-28-2017 12:58 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2017 1:07 PM

(09-28-2017 12:58 PM)Abba Wrote:  Are you thinking about adding this something you might use regularly eg. Swoon or AT?

I've actually already added 10% by volume of the Iso E Super from Cinis Labs to both Swoon and AT and it has tremendously boosted the range of both. As in, from 4 - 6 feet (or about 1.5 meters) to a solid 8 feet (or 2.5-3 meters) of phero cloud around me. It definitely makes a difference.

09-28-2017 1:07 PM

Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2017 1:25 PM

(09-28-2017 1:07 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've actually already added 10% by volume of the Iso E Super from Cinis Labs to both Swoon and AT and it has tremendously boosted the range of both. As in, from 4 - 6 feet (or about 1.5 meters) to a solid 8 feet (or 2.5-3 meters) of phero cloud around me. It definitely makes a difference.

Are you thinking about changing it to the TFS one so as to get the perfume effect at the same time?
You probably would need a much smaller amount seeing what you use per app. - or do you see the two products as completely different animals, even though they have the same name?
09-28-2017 1:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2017 2:41 PM

(09-28-2017 1:25 PM)Abba Wrote:  Are you thinking about changing it to the TFS one so as to get the perfume effect at the same time?
You probably would need a much smaller amount seeing what you use per app. - or do you see the two products as completely different animals, even though they have the same name?

I've actually been thinking of Iso E Super and Molecule 01 as being slightly different. I would put Molecule 01 and TFS's version of Molecule 01 into the same category by how similar they smell but because I enjoy the scent so much by itself, I doubt I would add any of the TFS version to my pheromones. I do think that when I get a full bottle down the road that I'll layer the TFS Molecule 01 with other scents, however. Iso E Super from either Cinis Labs, Perfumer's Apprentice or Save on Scents (my least favorite Iso E Super) seem much more suited to combining with other scents than being worn completely separately, in my opinion.

09-28-2017 2:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fragrance Shop - Sillage KIMBA 24 10,559 11-13-2018 11:56 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Thumbs Up The Fragrance Shop- Bois du Portugal type Snoopyace 10 2,255 09-23-2018 6:25 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  The Fragrance Shop dorfmeister 33 12,854 05-07-2018 9:27 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  The Fragrance Shop Body Spritz... Snoopyace 59 19,756 07-19-2017 1:26 PM
Last Post: metaltree
Thumbs Up Vetiver Type by The Fragrance Shop Snoopyace 4 1,743 06-30-2017 9:48 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace