Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Edge??
Fly So Hi
Student

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 625
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 217 posts

RE: The Edge??
11-25-2011 2:02 PM

(11-24-2011 10:51 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  one reason might be that it tends to make women look glossier when one wears it.

Hahaha lol!

I actually searched for the definition of glossier and laughed when i found it! P

Fly

You have to be self-motivated or you won't stick, which is why having other people choose your direction almost never works.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 2:03 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-25-2011 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
128 thanks in 72 posts

RE: The Edge??
11-26-2011 6:36 AM

I have edge sandalwood, and I think it really stinks. I wish I had bought it unscentes, so I could use some of my colognes to cover it, as I don´t like how it smells. I don´t like the mixture of the smell of the mones and the cover scent at all. I´don´t know if it can provide good results, as I have not used again. I think I´m going to try a couple of sprays this morning at the gym.

Also got myself some New Pheromone Additive. I mixed it with Old Spice, and found it to smell just like edge sandalwood. Now, I don´t consider Old Spice a good cologne. Had one bottle once out of curiosity and almost never use it. However, I thought it would be a good cover for New Pheromone Additive, as it´s smell is very strong.

In the end, both Edge sandalwood and New Pheromone Additive+Old spice smell very alike, so I guess the mones overpower the cover scent. Both smell kind of cheap and strong for me, but don´t know what the ladies think, as I have worn them only once. So many toys to play with...

I have made myself a new batch of New Pheromone Additive, 5:1 with some Joop homme, as it´s also has a pretty strong scent. When I give it a try, i will let you know.

Talk to you soon.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 6:37 AM by extraballislit.)
11-26-2011 6:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

Share This Thread