Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Edge..doing it wrong?
taylor
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

The Edge..doing it wrong?
04-26-2012 2:34 AM

I got my order on Tuesday from lovescent - I ordered the beginner pack for men which included The Edge unscented, Super Primal Musk (SPM) fragrance and an atomizer.

So test one - mixed a small amount of edge and SPM, 2 sprays to the neck and one to the wrist. Gave it 20 mins to settle down then went to the floor at work where there are a couple of nice girls, made an effort to get up close to them by pretending I had stuff to do on their PC's, engaged them in conversation but got nothing out of the ordinary.

Test two - about 6 hours later (the smell seemed to have disappeared), couple of sprays of the edge and a couple of FCUK One EDT before leaving work - my 2.5 hour journey home involves cramped tubes (subway for our USA brethren) and trains, lots of 'getting up close'. Again, nothing, no one batted an eyelid.

Test three - next day, all showered and fresh, 2 sprays of the edge to neck and one to wrists, covered with my favourite EDT Versaci Blue Jeans, similar getting up close situation on the way to work. Again, nothing, no prolonged eye contact, double takes etc. niente..nothing.

Test four - next day again (this is today, this morning), again freshly showered, I mix up the edge and SPM exactly have lovescent suggest, half edge half SPM, into the atomizer. Four sprays before getting on the train, sitting right next to a female..nope. Get on the tube and I shove my way in and end up right up close to a woman..I mean her nose literally is right at my neck. Guess what? Nothing.

I am worried that I'm putting on too much or whatever but the fact that there is no change in the people I'm interacting with whatsoever (i.e. not even negative effects from OD) makes me think not and just makes me think erm..what am I doing wrong?

Can anyone provide some insight?
04-26-2012 2:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
2540 thanks in 1012 posts

RE: The Edge..doing it wrong?
04-26-2012 2:49 AM

Hi taylor,

i've had the greatest hit's with Edge as a standalone ..

do not remember that they said over at Love Scent that you should mix Edge with SPO 50/50 ..

Edge is something you have to get a feel for how it works !!

There is other stuff out there that will give you other kind of hits ( more social or status ) and is a bit easier to handle ..

but once you've got it figured out The Edge is one of the best products out there !

hmm what do you mean with a couple of sprays ... take care .. overdose risk with The Edge ..

stay away from the Nol's oil for a few days ... you'll see that the stuff will work even better then ..

sometimes women do avoid eye contact .. but they are hitted hard .. it's just .. learning .. learning .. learning .. Download

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-26-2012 2:49 AM
Thanks given by taylor, Pheroman, Pheroquirk
taylor
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-26-2012 2:58 AM

Thanks for the advice Pagodeiro,
The mixing 50/50 is on the beginners leaflet that came with the package.

Couple of sprays is just that really - one on left of my neck one on the right.
I've just read this:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-magic-L...e-with-New Pheromone Additive
Perhaps I need to build it up over a few days?

And should I cover the edge with edt or just spray and leave?
Thanks again

edit: also I don't feel like I smell very much at all - even when I put edge and my edt on its almost like the edge dampened the edt..
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 3:06 AM by taylor.)
04-26-2012 2:58 AM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 35 posts

06-12-2012 4:16 PM

Any progress with The Edge or did you move on to something else? I'm likely going to test out The Edge as a stand alone tomorrow.

(04-26-2012 2:58 AM)taylor Wrote:  Thanks for the advice Pagodeiro,
The mixing 50/50 is on the beginners leaflet that came with the package.

Couple of sprays is just that really - one on left of my neck one on the right.
I've just read this:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-magic-L...e-with-New Pheromone Additive
Perhaps I need to build it up over a few days?

And should I cover the edge with edt or just spray and leave?
Thanks again

edit: also I don't feel like I smell very much at all - even when I put edge and my edt on its almost like the edge dampened the edt..

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-12-2012 4:16 PM

Share This Thread