Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Edge Review
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

The Edge Review
11-13-2013 10:09 PM

I'm torn on this one, It seems to be difficult to dial in for me. Two sparays is WAY overkill with my wife. She tells me instantly I stink. One spray was better mixed with a little bit of Scent of Eros. But I'm not having much luck with it. I have tried at work and while out and about. I was about to give up on it but I had one of the most blatant hits so far that I've seen using pheromones. I had an employee at chic fil a all but come completely over the counter to try to take off my pants. Ok so it wasn't THAT blatant but she did come across the counter stick her head in my neck grab my arm and point me toward the condiments. I couldn't believe it was happening. That was with a few inches of scent of eros on my wrist and behind my ears and one spray of The edge. All was applied around 6:30am and this Hit was at almost High noon. Maybe the key is to let the edge diffuse and weaken just a little so it isn't so intimidating? I'll post back as I play with it in the field some more. There is a cute chick down the hall I'm DYING to pherobomb!!

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-13-2013 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ZB pmones

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

RE: The Edge Review
11-13-2013 10:41 PM

Edge is tricky. I have an old version and who knows how many times lacroy has tinkered w the formula since then.

When I wore it solo I only rocked 1 spray. Even then it could have used a softener. Older chicks eat up the aura but it spooks the 20 crowd.

If I want to go up in sprays I def had to mix it w something softer like Scent of Eros , glace, nude, etc

one of my fav mixes was wolf and edge. I did a write up on it called werewolf. Those 2 go together like peanut butter and jelly

Also agree that edge works better after a bit of dry down to mellow it out some.
11-13-2013 10:41 PM
Thanks given by elkhunt, Pheroman
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4536
Thanks received:
2481 thanks in 1180 posts

11-13-2013 10:43 PM

If you have any small spray bottles like the TO-GO bottles from Androtics, mix up a batch of 50-50 with your favorite cologne, and give that a good test run. Smoke

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-13-2013 10:43 PM
Thanks given by elkhunt
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-14-2013 8:20 AM

(11-13-2013 10:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  Edge is tricky. I have an old version and who knows how many times lacroy has tinkered w the formula since then.

When I wore it solo I only rocked 1 spray. Even then it could have used a softener. Older chicks eat up the aura but it spooks the 20 crowd.

If I want to go up in sprays I def had to mix it w something softer like Scent of Eros , glace, nude, etc

one of my fav mixes was wolf and edge. I did a write up on it called werewolf. Those 2 go together like peanut butter and jelly

Also agree that edge works better after a bit of dry down to mellow it out some.

Awesome, I plan to try wolf soon so I'll try that combo. It seems the wife responded a bit more to a half spray of the edge with a little scent of eros to soften it. But wolf looks like some good stuff too so I'll have to try that mix out!

11-14-2013 8:20 AM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-14-2013 8:33 AM

(11-13-2013 10:43 PM)MMM Wrote:  If you have any small spray bottles like the TO-GO bottles from Androtics, mix up a batch of 50-50 with your favorite cologne, and give that a good test run. Smoke

Good idea I may try that too and give it a go!

11-14-2013 8:33 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4536
Thanks received:
2481 thanks in 1180 posts

11-14-2013 10:12 AM

(11-14-2013 8:33 AM)elkhunt Wrote:  Good idea I may try that too and give it a go!

You can also remove the cap, place your finger over the opening, turn it up or shake it to wet your finger, and then rub what you have on your finger onto the side of your neck, do the other side, and cover the application points with Scent of Eros , too. Beach

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2013 10:14 AM by MMM.)
11-14-2013 10:12 AM
Thanks given by Alphonse
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
748 thanks in 236 posts

11-14-2013 11:27 AM

Some of the best hits I've ever had were from filling an almost empty bottle (there were at most a few drops left) of The Edge with a nice cologne.

I think most people are overdosing by using anything like a whole spray from The Edge bottle.

I'm referring here to the old unscented Edge. I tried the new Edge Diesel recently which is supposedly the original Edge with a light fragrance, but performs like a very light social/attraction blend rather than the hypnotic animal magnetism and awe that was the original Edge signature.

A.
11-14-2013 11:27 AM
Thanks given by MMM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-14-2013 12:05 PM

Yeah I've been finding that Less is definitely More with this one. Although it's tough to gauge a Half of a spray thats kind of my sweet spot so far. I have the unscented edge but not sure if it's old or new formula. Almost lunch, I think i'll put half a spray on and see if I can't go moisten the panties of the chick at chick fil a again.......... LOL

11-14-2013 12:05 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 253 posts

11-23-2013 5:09 AM

(11-14-2013 10:12 AM)MMM Wrote:  You can also remove the cap, place your finger over the opening, turn it up or shake it to wet your finger, and then rub what you have on your finger onto the side of your neck, do the other side, and cover the application points with Scent of Eros , too. Beach

you can apply oil blends on top of alcohol blends? people say this method mess up diffusion but I don't care,5-6 hrs of phero bombing is all I need when out and about.do you often layer alcohol blends with oil blends MMM? and is it still effective?
11-23-2013 5:09 AM

Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
80 thanks in 44 posts

11-24-2013 1:14 AM

The Edge is strong...just New Pheromone Additive and ethanol. Have you been wearing pheromones around your wife very long? You are altering your scent signature/natural pheromone signature so this will register as strange/odd/different to her and may confuse her. You have to amp up the dose in small amounts to avoid this. You could order some Iso E Super from perfumers apprentice and add about 3.5ml to the bottle of The Edge.
11-24-2013 1:14 AM

Share This Thread