Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Do you have a Bullworker
Yes
No
[Show Results]

The Bullworker - Any Users?
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Bullworker - Any Users?
11-26-2016 7:53 PM

I've got an ISO7X Bullworker and it is a nice fitness tool. I find myself using it in a rather unsystematic way while also lifting weights and doing HIIT. Won't replace weights but if you work with enough intensity it gives one a kind of hardness and density in the muscles and doing isometric moves with it feels very satisfying. Just wondering if anyone has one and would like to talk about their strategies for using it. It's great for a home workout when you can't make the gym.

[Image: ISO-7X-Isometric-Workout-Bar.jpg]

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2016 8:00 PM by dorfmeister.)
11-26-2016 7:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

RE: The Bullworker - Any Users?
11-26-2016 8:49 PM

(11-26-2016 7:53 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I've got an ISO7X Bullworker and it is a nice fitness tool. I find myself using it in a rather unsystematic way while also lifting weights and doing HIIT. Won't replace weights but if you work with enough intensity it gives one a kind of hardness and density in the muscles and doing isometric moves with it feels very satisfying. Just wondering if anyone has one and would like to talk about their strategies for using it. It's great for a home workout when you can't make the gym.

[Image: ISO-7X-Isometric-Workout-Bar.jpg]

I have this. I use only for building the center crease on my chest. It's awkward and challenging at first but within weeks, this gets much easier. I hold the unit at face level and press inward in sets. It's good to do many reps for definition if you want that. I stand in the mirror to make sure I have placement consistency.

Additionally, you can pull on the straps on the side if you hold the unit above your head and you can do shoulder/traps exercises. The Booklet has multiple options and pictures regarding use options. I strictly use my for inner chest.

I also have a nice set of resistance bands that are "stackable"...meaning, I can add more than one color band to increase resistance up to 100lbs. Great for convenience. I do some exercises in my office at work on short breaks.

These tools are great to maximize or add devotion time to your exercise routine with the gym or whatever else you do.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2016 8:54 PM by Androcles.)
11-26-2016 8:49 PM
Nick
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-27-2016 12:00 AM

I bought one and haven't figured out exactly how to incorporate it into my workouts yet, but I'm probably going to work on building strength more conventionally first. It's kind of discouraging how weak I am on the Bullworker.
12-27-2016 12:00 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2016 12:25 PM

I used one years ago - in my teens. They were all the rage back then. Smile

I give it significant credit for getting me on the road to a well developed upper body, back and trunk and a shape that has stayed good even today when all my contemporaries are getting noticably thicker round the waist - while I can still fit into the same size jeans that I wore at eighteen! Smile

Below the waist - well that is more debatable as it was much later that other forms of excercise got me good leg strength and stamina.

One thing, I have spent my life struggling to get good/well fitting shirts as my shoulders often mean I need larger sizes to fit. Sad
12-27-2016 12:25 PM

Share This Thread