Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
The Best Voodoo Combo !!!
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

The Best Voodoo Combo !!!
05-15-2016 1:03 PM

I think we all knew that Voodoo are very potent mones. I see really great potential to be "TheOne" And i was amazed by it. But since it was already used by many Veterans in here. And already combo it with many great mones like NA, BW, Etc. With success. But still no thread for Voodoo Combo. So Please Share on these Thread your experiences, doses, ethnic targets, age, Etc. For each successful Voodoo Combo.
It was also important to give a new ideas for LAL to develop further a Kick Ass (more Potent) mones in the future. Your help are needed in here. I myself will help by comboing it and give a reviews in here too.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 1:12 PM by Boss.)
05-15-2016 1:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Best Voodoo Combo !!!
05-15-2016 1:21 PM

(05-15-2016 1:03 PM)Boss Wrote:  
I think we all knew that Voodoo are very potent mones. I see really great potential to be "TheOne" And i was amazed by it. But since it was already used by many Veterans in here. And already combo it with many great mones like NA, BW, Etc. With success. But still no thread for Voodoo Combo. So Please Share on these Thread your experiences, doses, ethnic targets, age, Etc. For each successful Voodoo Combo.
It was also important to give a new ideas for LAL to develop further a Kick Ass (more Potent) mones in the future. Your help are needed in here. I myself will help by comboing it and give a reviews in here too.

Dude, I started a Voodoo combo thread AGES ago.

My Journal
05-15-2016 1:21 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-15-2016 1:22 PM

Intense.
05-15-2016 1:22 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-15-2016 1:27 PM

The Voodoo Combinations thread is still on the first page of the Everything Else forum...
05-15-2016 1:27 PM

Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

05-16-2016 11:05 AM

Thats why i cannot find it. So it was in everything section.

Anyway i have a great result with voodoo+ Turn Up The Heat. Also Combine it with AV and Dion I will write a full review when i have the time. Still with my women so cannot do much with reviews but do so many with her lol. If you know what i mean. I really cannot believe it myself the first time. It was crazy...

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2016 11:07 AM by Boss.)
05-16-2016 11:05 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2016 12:32 PM

(05-16-2016 11:05 AM)Boss Wrote:  Thats why i cannot find it. So it was in everything section.

Anyway i have a great result with voodoo+ Turn Up The Heat. Also Combine it with AV and Dion I will write a full review when i have the time. Still with my women so cannot do much with reviews but do so many with her lol. If you know what i mean. I really cannot believe it myself the first time. It was crazy...

Getting curious about your results Smile
05-16-2016 12:32 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-16-2016 3:23 PM

(05-16-2016 11:05 AM)Boss Wrote:  Thats why i cannot find it. So it was in everything section.

In my opinion, that's where combo threads belong. It's not a product review, it's a combo review that usually consists of other vendor's products. I feel the product review section should be for reports of use of single products.

My Journal
05-16-2016 3:23 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2016 8:57 PM

(05-16-2016 3:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  In my opinion, that's where combo threads belong. It's not a product review, it's a combo review that usually consists of other vendor's products. I feel the product review section should be for reports of use of single products.
Lol that's how you know he's not a real boss. How can you not find something that is still on the first page. You didn't really look. And I totally agree with RTboss, combos do belong. Boss, sadly I must inform you that you are not a boss. You aren't even a superviser. You have that "employee status". Lol
05-17-2016 8:57 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-17-2016 9:21 PM

(05-17-2016 8:57 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Lol that's how you know he's not a real boss. How can you not find something that is still on the first page.

actually, this WOULD make him a boss. how many times do bosses rely on their employees to find something for them? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-17-2016 9:21 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

05-17-2016 10:18 PM

(05-17-2016 9:21 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  actually, this WOULD make him a boss. how many times do bosses rely on their employees to find something for them? lol

Lol, so true.

From the time of As3. Who found AV+Glace+Androstadienone Combo which were legendary. It will be easier for us to find Combo of certain product in the Product Reviews section.

We even wrote The Voodoo Combo in The Voodoo reviews. Many Veterans still do. Because we think it was important for us all. And Best Combo would be our goal.

I say Best combo because i never heard of single take down women except The Old MAG and for those who have a very good or stand out physical, sub, Money and etc. But for me or most of us here need a really good mones. I am an 8 but i can take down models who is 9 or even 10 which were clearly out of my league. I know that because all of my friends always said to me. How can you make her do that ? What is your secret ? They are so shocked to see my GF. Can't believe their own eyes.

So if We put somethings that are so IMPORTANT in everything Section it was kind of misplaced if you all know what i mean.

But everyone can have their own ways. And i will respect them.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2016 10:23 PM by Boss.)
05-17-2016 10:18 PM

Share This Thread