Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The BOOBING thread!
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The BOOBING thread!
01-30-2014 11:25 AM

I guess since they have breasts.
01-30-2014 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Rep Post

01-30-2014 11:27 AM

Got boobed by a female friend when I wore NA at the pub when I went to see my friends

She just lent over my shoulder to point something out and I got warm bosom all over me
01-30-2014 11:27 AM
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

01-30-2014 12:08 PM

(01-30-2014 11:27 AM)Liquid_Mind Wrote:  Got boobed by a female friend when I wore NA at the pub when I went to see my friends

She just lent over my shoulder to point something out and I got warm bosom all over me

Love that when that happens Liquid.....

Her corset dropped to the floor, and he swept his hands up to cup her warm bosom. I'm just ungentlemanly enough to prefer a woman's real flesh, I like the softness, the fullness and the warmth of them.
01-30-2014 12:08 PM
Puck1970
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2014 12:27 PM

Got boobed by a co-worker at our Christmas party. It was a lateral boob brushing across my back. I was wearing two sprays of Summer Ammo on the chest and two drops of Cohesion to the back of my neck. Good
01-30-2014 12:27 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-30-2014 12:37 PM

(01-30-2014 12:27 PM)Puck1970 Wrote:  Got boobed by a co-worker at our Christmas party. It was a lateral boob brushing across my back. I was wearing two sprays of Summer Ammo on the chest and two drops of Cohesion to the back of my neck. Good

I love the CRIMINAL INTENT of those silent 'YOU'VE JUST BEEN BOOBED!' moments. Makes for a marvelous MENTAL BONER, unless you can't handle such pressure ... then it's just pure STRETCH-A-MATIC. Dodgy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 12:39 PM by MMM.)
01-30-2014 12:37 PM
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2014 12:52 PM

Man I need to wear BCE again at a party or club. But this time i'll have 2 cohesion and 1 Bliss and see what happens.
01-30-2014 12:52 PM
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

01-30-2014 4:35 PM

(01-30-2014 11:25 AM)IainLPplus44 Wrote:  I guess since they have breasts.

Good...The other night me and the little woman went to the local trans hangout to take in a show and have some dinner, Hamburger Mary's is the name of the joint. I was sporting my usual date night blend, 3 AV, 2 NA. Little woman was sporting her push up bra drool and black leather boots Girl devil We were greeted at the door by 2 trans and they sat us at the bar. After a brief conversation with them they got us our waitress (I think he? or she? was a waitress....I'm so confused)

After we ate the 2 trans came back and BOOBED both of us, multiple times, and we ended up with both of their Ph#'s unsolicited Eek

We both had a great time and it was just unbelievably funny.

Fake Boobies are Fake Boobies Mrgreen

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
01-30-2014 4:35 PM
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2014 5:01 PM

(01-30-2014 4:35 PM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  Good...The other night me and the little woman went to the local trans hangout to take in a show and have some dinner, Hamburger Mary's is the name of the joint. I was sporting my usual date night blend, 3 AV, 2 NA. Little woman was sporting her push up bra drool and black leather boots Girl devil We were greeted at the door by 2 trans and they sat us at the bar. After a brief conversation with them they got us our waitress (I think he? or she? was a waitress....I'm so confused)

After we ate the 2 trans came back and BOOBED both of us, multiple times, and we ended up with both of their Ph#'s unsolicited Eek

We both had a great time and it was just unbelievably funny.

Fake Boobies are Fake Boobies Mrgreen

Boobing is boobing I guess even if they are transgender. Is AV that good? I'm still trying to find what product to get from LAL that's for attraction.
01-30-2014 5:01 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-30-2014 6:44 PM

(01-30-2014 5:01 PM)IainLPplus44 Wrote:  Boobing is boobing I guess even if they are transgender. Is AV that good? I'm still trying to find what product to get from LAL that's for attraction.

Speak for yourself, Mister! Undecided

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-30-2014 6:44 PM
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

01-31-2014 9:54 AM

(01-30-2014 5:01 PM)IainLPplus44 Wrote:  Boobing is boobing I guess even if they are transgender. Is AV that good? I'm still trying to find what product to get from LAL that's for attraction.

It is for me, I am 52 years old, very alpha with good game....below is a post that explains AV very well...it is post #989 in the Aqua Vitae Thread

(01-04-2014 5:22 AM)right_mr Wrote:  AV is a difficult one to figure out but try the following:
a. For a lot of guys 2 drops max works great. I can go up to 4 drops but I am 35 years old. Work out how many inches equate to 1 drop and dose accordingly. But if you cant work it out then it could be trying around 4 inches max. Shake the bottle thoroughly before use. This is very important.
b.stick a tiny bit under your nose or upper lip. Note any self effects such as increased confidence or calmness or energy levels and keep that vibe going. Congruence is needed or the ladies won't buy into the package. AV will make you the most special guy in the room and provided you can carry that vibe you will start to see great results. This means you will need decent pick up skills if you want an ONS or you can work out an approach if you simply want to number close. AV is potent as hell and unfortunately it projects the vibe of you being THE MAN Or A REAL MAN and you have to pull that off. If you are serious about pheromones like I was the second time i started using the stuff I train hard every day now and have been doing so for around 8 months. I am naturally turning into THE MAN naturally through continued mone use. my wardrobe , style has also changed. I am one of those annoying trendy guys now who is stylish in every way and has a nice body and an attitude that I am something special. Now when I wear high androstenone products like AV I am naturally more congruent and it hits the ladies hard. 8 months ago I was completely different. I was socially needy and slightly unsure of myself. Now I back myself 100 percent and would rather stand alone in my own company than try and be socially accepted in a group for the sake of it. Now most people won't need such a big life style change to get results from AV and provided you can carry a congruent vibe and pick up some quick PUA skills you will start to see something happen...Remember AV is the most ridiculously powerful sexual attractant and it can be very unbelievable very quickly.
The mones can only do so much on their own and are like your wing man but you will have to do your bit as the star of the show.
c. Make sure you look your best when you use it. And if you can stand out then that will help push the AV vibe further.
d. try one day of use and one day off. AV works the next day too for a lot of guys.
e. increase range with an excellent cover scent especially as the dose is going to be lower if you apply point a above. The better the cover scent and projection the more effective the product.
f. Think of Thomas Edition who made hundreds of attempts to invent the light bulb. Each failed attempt was not viewed by him as failure but instead as a way of not inventing the light bulb and if you look at it that way then You have had many attempts on how not to use AV. Keep the faith and try different things and you will start to see results. Have FUN while doing so and don't get disappointed when things don't go your way and you do not get the results you hoped for. Instead tweak the variables like how stand and walk and talk etc.
g. Read more posts in people's journals and reviews on how to be congruent with AV and try those things out.

Mones give you 10 percent overall because women are suspicious creatures and are built to prevent themselves be cheated by men who are trying to get into their pants and they will look for ANY evidence of tricks being played on them. Think of all the guys who lie they are pilots or investment bankers etc to get with women . It might work for a ONS but they soon get caught out...If you can wield the power mones give you by dosing correctly and figuring out how to be congruent your chances of success with the ladies increases significantly.

OK.....back to the BOOBIES

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
01-31-2014 9:54 AM

Share This Thread