Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Approach Challenge
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Approach Challenge
11-13-2012 8:31 PM

Comrades,

I want to do a self improvement challenge.

The challenge: Do a minimum of 3 cold approaches a day for a month (Nov 14-Dec 14).

At the end of the week=minimum of 21 girls.

Does not matter if you are attracted to the them or not. The point is to get better at approaching and get some lays in Sun bespectacled

Let me know if you are down to challenge yourself and we can officially start tomorrow.

Serious people only!
11-13-2012 8:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: The Approach Challenge
11-13-2012 8:34 PM

Great challange and should definitely help some of the guys hone in their skills, and be fun to follow the thread as well! Reps!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-13-2012 8:34 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-13-2012 8:51 PM

Interesting challenge. I have a sure fire way to get guys access to tons of hot women and get the laid for free. But it maybe consider evil.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-13-2012 8:51 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2012 6:04 AM

I reckon i'd be up for it to expand my confidence. Just got to put myself in an environment where there is people. Since im working more often now at a job where... barely people is around.

Just me and workmates.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

I reckon i'd be up for it to expand my confidence. Just got to put myself in an environment where there is people. Since im working more often now at a job where... barely people is around.

Just me and workmates.

School course starts next year on Feb. So i'd be going to the city alot more often. So i'll be able to meet people more often!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 6:07 AM by seeusmile.)

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-14-2012 6:08 AM

why not make it a real challenge and approach women who are already with men ??? popcorn

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-14-2012 6:08 AM
??????
Changed at members request

Rep Post

11-14-2012 12:16 PM

Guys who are getting their toes wet can do this warm up.

Step 1. Eye Contact.
Duration : 1-2 Weeks

- Throughout the day , anyone within 10-15ft radius , just look at their eyes , and not smile nor respond.
- You will do this until they look away FIRST.
-This can be done on anyone. Old , Young, Guy , Attractive or Unattractive girl .
- This exercise is help you train NOT to look away. When you make eye contact , your first instinct is to Look away.DONT. You will feel the urge to look away cause in your head , you think its uncomfortable .Break this habit with this exercise.
-Looking away = Submissive .
-Keeping a steady eye = Dominant. Be aware that its not a crazy stalker/killer look. Just a neutral lQQk.

Do this exercise with dominant posture , chin leveled to the ground , shoulders back and down. hands to the side.
And Negative Body Language (your body not facing them , just your head)

Try this simple exercise my friends.

In the up coming weeks , I will post more exercises that will help you change your approach to women , and outlook in life.
We start this exercise by hacking your mind.

"Lead the mind , and the body will follow"
11-14-2012 12:16 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-14-2012 12:59 PM

This is just my .02 and opinion.

You should go higher with the approach numbers. Instead of 3 go for 10. Facebook closes are usually the easiest and takes pressure off them giving out their phone number. Wait a day or 2 then send them a message or a funny cut paste joke. If they respond to you follow up with some light banter then number close. All kinds of nifty ways to do this. Email used to be a good close but fb is the way to go now. Keep a few homemade business cards with some form of snazzy title. If things are going sour on the close, drop a card on them and time constraint. Only a small percentage will actually call you but it does work on occasion.

Out of those 10 that you close at least 3 have no real intent on talking to you further for whatever reason. 3 usually have alot of baggage you have to sort through and have to put in some shoulder time to get past all that shit. 3 will make plans then flake out last minute. 1 or 2 will actually show some interest and progress further.

Cold approaching is a numbers game. The more chicks you hit up the less desperate you get and more nonchalant. Ive been shot down and managed to pull the friend's number right in front of the chick that shot me down.

The numbers of interested females go up as your standards go down. Aim high but be prepared to take a beating for awhile. Aim low and build the ego but be forced to settle. Sadly attractiveness of the girl on your arm dictates the quality of girls in the room you can pull. Its fickle but true.

The eye contact exercise mentioned above is good for practice but you have to take in consideration environment. For example if you always wait for them to look away first you are challenging. This is not always a good thing to perpetually show dominance. If it happens to be an insecure male you stare down be prepared for what happens.

In some neighborhoods staring at people can get you cut no matter how dominant your posture. It is a good technique just be careful where and who you do it to. I for one cannot stand to be stared at. If I look away casually and you are still drawing a bead on me Im going to say something for sure. What comes out of your mouth will determine how aggressive I get.

A good alternative in rough neighborhoods or new places is to focus on something near the target then glance over to the target then back to what you were originally looking at. It allows for you to make eye contact yet still seem preoccupied with something else. It takes the submission out of the look away yet is polite enough to still make eye contact. Even pulling out your phone and looking at it can break the eye contact without looking submissive. You can even see if the target is staring back by not even making direct eye contact by looking at something near them. Often a quick head nod then casual look away can break the ice enough for conversation.

Constantly staring people down is gonna get you hurt.
11-14-2012 12:59 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-14-2012 1:11 PM

In my club days I liked to approach pairs of women for a threesome . Usually one is really into it and the friend is hesitant. This can lead to some great conversations and you can more often than not number close both of them right there and then.
11-14-2012 1:11 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-14-2012 3:24 PM

People subconsciously move their eyes around all the time, it's called the movement. To fix your eyes on someone is a way of communicating something to them, but when you stare at someone's eyes continuously it makes people uncomfortable, and probably makes your own eyes uncomfortable. Even when someone has Deer in the headlights experience, they are scanning your face and blinking. But when you stare at someone, you are trying to hold back the saccadic movement and keep your eyes open.

Imo the right way to look at people you want to get to know is to take a casual interest, scanning the area sometimes, scanning their faces occasionally, always blinking as you shift your gaze around, and if you see them looking back at you and you want to let them know you are interested in them, gently shift your attention to them and smile at them, but even then, don't stare and don't stop blinking. Oftentimes, men and women checking you out will look away for a long time when you catch them, but that's just a lack of confidence, and eventually if they are interested they will have enough self-confidence to make eye contact.

And about posture, I recommend finding an Alexander Technique teacher. The people with the most attractive postures I've seen were people who practiced AT. The best advice I can give in a few sentences, under no circumstances should you let your chest and shoulders collapse forward, or let your head tilt backwards. Let your shoulders open to the sides and let them fall down naturally, aim your chin toward your chest a little bit and let your head lengthen up and forward away from the neck. Do some hamstring exercises like standing toe touching if you notice you don't have much lumbar curve. Good posture is pleasing to the eyes, and makes people much more comfortable approaching and being approached by you, and most importantly, it makes you healthier and more confident.
11-14-2012 3:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NO FAP - Challenge bored4life 364 172,902 05-12-2020 10:11 AM
Last Post: Warrior
  Pickup - Warm Approach vs Cold Approach Mones metaltree 3 3,804 08-23-2014 4:24 PM
Last Post: metaltree