Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tests
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

Tests
05-20-2011 10:56 PM

So here's what i bought in unscented, oil:

ATJ
FTL
TJ
Attention

Also acquired her cover scent concentrates of:

Irish tweed
Imperial
Silver mountain water

Diane was nice enough to throw in a few pipettes to mix the scents.
Her packaging of each item is really commendable.
05-20-2011 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

RE: Tests
05-20-2011 11:29 PM

I think a great option that Diane provides is that the mones can come in unscented form so i can mix them with a cover of my choice.

Tiger Juice smells perfectly fine (to me) unscented. Just pleasant traces of musk?

Took a sniff of ATJ (unscented) and wow, i think that must be what cops smell like (I'm seriously just fresh out of the AD boat). I'm not sure if i can imagine what Essence of Woman (which is suppose to be a really good but pungent product) must be like LOL. Applied a drop to my wrists and a drop of millesme imperial (cover scent purchased from p7). I REALLY REALY REALLY like this combination. No trace of the mones at all and the cover scent smells sooooo good. I still enjoy sniffing it now even though its been 3 hours lol.

I think it might have been about 5-15 min before i suddenly felt a sense of alertness (i haven't slept in quite a while so this effect is more obvious to me) sliding up. I'm not sure whether this might be what some people report as "smooth" for various other products. I've also been trying out A314 oil, but the way it presents its self effects is more like walking suddenly into an invinsible wall - it smacks you. I'm not comparing the reported effects of the two products since they are obviously for different purposes but more of its onset, just to mention in case that is a notable factor.

Unfortunately i'm too tired to do anything else and i am back home. ATJ seems to keep my mind running, but physically i'm still tired as hell. I've tossed 3cc of it to my friend for testing since i've acquired a few different products over the past few weeks. Too many mones, too little time. Will update as available.
05-20-2011 11:29 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1770
Thanks received:
1556 thanks in 684 posts

05-20-2011 11:46 PM

Lol. Yeah, even with cover fragrance ATJ reeks of copulins. It was my first product with cops too. I thought it smelled a little "barnyard." Big Grin

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

05-20-2011 11:46 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

05-20-2011 11:57 PM

I tried growing oyster mushrooms once from cupboard (long story... don't ask) and the ones that didn't grow (i.e. decomposing cardboard and mushrooms) smelt like that lol.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Diane has the most pleasant smelling (relative to the rest anyway) cops in the market. I believe the thread also drew a flak from the other school of thought that cops should be as stinky as possible to confirm potency. Please do not quote me on this as i really can't recall where i might have read this so until otherwise, it is as good as made up.
05-20-2011 11:57 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

05-31-2011 12:15 PM

It's kinda early but my first trial with FTL seems to make women really comfortable around me and think it's okay to touch my arm, my chest, my shirt, my shoulder (not that i'm complaining lol). Never really noticed this phenomena en masse before.

Guys, any idea how many drops is an average dose for oil? I did a huge smudge by mistake lol.
05-31-2011 12:15 PM

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

06-03-2011 2:22 PM

The unscented oil covers pretty well if you followed as per Diane's instructions with her perfume concentrates.

Dosage:

2x drops of FTL (oil)

Work

Observations:

Inconclusive.

Seemed to get an increased incidence of arm grabbing, shirt tugging, shoulder rubs, etc from girls (this seemed to be the more obvious effect). Seems like a possible good mix to help escalate kino for a date but i get the impression that i was treated more like one of the girls than anything sexual BUT then again i was at work so it may be different in another environment. Seems to also make women more pleasant and comfortable with you. The hits on this one are very different so i will need a lot more testing because i am kinda confused because i am not sure what to look out for. I do not recall getting self effects or at least i didn't notice it today.

Does the touching equate to bonding or increased comfort/relaxation?
06-03-2011 2:22 PM
Sunny
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-09-2011 2:51 PM

For me only TJ was working, but not all the others...
06-09-2011 2:51 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

06-09-2011 2:58 PM

Thanks for the feedback sunny. It's 4 am now but u have motivated me to pull out the pipettes and add cologne to some unscented TJ now! Hahaha

I'm not sure if part of the reason is because I use the oil version instead of alcohol.
06-09-2011 2:58 PM

Share This Thread