Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Testosterone declining around the world for 100 years
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Testosterone declining around the world for 100 years
05-09-2021 7:58 PM

If the Danish studies reflect the rest of the word that means that average testosterone has been declining in men for 100 years.

Does anyone have any theories as to why this is happening? My theory is that chemicals from all the plastic in the environment is somehow causing the decline but I don't know what the mechanism is.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021 7:59 PM by metaltree.)
05-09-2021 7:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: Testosterone declining around the world for 100 years
05-10-2021 1:15 AM

Men don’t physically work as hard on a daily basis. We are softer and weaker collectively, and it’s just gotten worse over the years. We know how epi-genetics works. Less exercise means less testosterone. Generations of less active and physically fit men are going to have less and less T.

There are a lot of factors. The amount of soy in the modern diet can’t help, yay phytoestrogens.

Edited for a typo.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 1:16 AM by eyeofra.)
05-10-2021 1:15 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

05-10-2021 4:26 AM

(05-09-2021 7:58 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If the Danish studies reflect the rest of the word that means that average testosterone has been declining in men for 100 years.

Does anyone have any theories as to why this is happening? My theory is that chemicals from all the plastic in the environment is somehow causing the decline but I don't know what the mechanism is.

There's a variety of factors - less sleep, more stress, less movement, getting less sun, carrying radiation emitting devices on us all the time, worse diets, pesticides and the abundance of plastics that we are dealing with on a daily basis.

If you're interested, check out Joe Rogan's podcast with dr. Shanna Swan on how plastics in foods are affecting our hormone levels. This is most likely the most significant factor of all.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-10-2021 4:26 AM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2021 12:56 PM

The bright future of kikoo-soja-man.
05-10-2021 12:56 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-10-2021 10:10 PM

If part of the problem is plastics, it makes me wonder about pheromones sold in plastic bottles. Endocrine disrupting chemicals could be leaching out of the plastic and into the alcohol. Then we could be spraying the chemicals right on to our skin every time we use the product.

I'm seriously considering not using any pheromone products in plastic bottles again.
05-10-2021 10:10 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-11-2021 8:03 AM

(05-09-2021 7:58 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If the Danish studies reflect the rest of the word that means that average testosterone has been declining in men for 100 years.

When I was 25 my T levels and libido were through the roof.. Almost steroid level.. All I did was train, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat.. Heavy multijoint exercises.

My father was horny as a toad he would have been 60 or so at that time. This was all 25 years ago.

I don't think we have to go back 100 years... In general when I was 7 we weren't drinking from water bottles.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 8:03 AM by dsouza.)
05-11-2021 8:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-11-2021 10:01 AM

There are, as noted by everyone else, so many external factors. There is our diet, the environment, male-castration by society (as men are constantly vilified), etc.

But the largest factor is that guys have stopped being men. We sit in cubicles all day, we're tethered to our radioactive phones and staring at the tv screens. We play sports-games rather than sports, we eat tofu and soy rather than go out and hunt down our food, clean it, and cook it. Real men don't eat tofu; they carve off what they want from the beast and ride the rest home!

Yes, the external factors are legion; but the internal factor is that men should be active men. Embrace who and what you are and face the cosmos without apology or remorse or guilt for being born this way. If it's good enough for Gaga, it is good enough for men. This goes treble for men that want to find quality ladies; they don't need another pussy, they already have one.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-11-2021 10:01 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-11-2021 11:35 AM

(05-11-2021 10:01 AM)Gladen Wrote:  There are, as noted by everyone else, so many external factors. There is our diet, the environment, male-castration by society (as men are constantly vilified), etc.

But the largest factor is that guys have stopped being men. We sit in cubicles all day, we're tethered to our radioactive phones and staring at the tv screens. We play sports-games rather than sports, we eat tofu and soy rather than go out and hunt down our food, clean it, and cook it. Real men don't eat tofu; they carve off what they want from the beast and ride the rest home!

Yes, the external factors are legion; but the internal factor is that men should be active men. Embrace who and what you are and face the cosmos without apology or remorse or guilt for being born this way. If it's good enough for Gaga, it is good enough for men. This goes treble for men that want to find quality ladies; they don't need another pussy, they already have one.

In your opinion, do you think all this is mostly mental or mostly physical?
05-11-2021 11:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-11-2021 12:03 PM

(05-11-2021 11:35 AM)metaltree Wrote:  In your opinion, do you think all this is mostly mental or mostly physical?

I think that it is a function of both, to be honest. We are both primal physical and sanguine intellectual creatures. We can mitigate the external factors, of course; but those won't save the T for us unless we get off our respective asses and start being men. All that takes is diet, activity, exercise, and taking charge of your own destiny. Everyone is always talking about what it means to be Alpha (me included). Well Odin doesn't sit up in Valhalla pondering the essence of his divinity, he goes out and exercises it. What could be more alpha than that?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-11-2021 12:03 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-11-2021 12:45 PM

(05-11-2021 12:03 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I think that it is a function of both, to be honest. We are both primal physical and sanguine intellectual creatures. We can mitigate the external factors, of course; but those won't save the T for us unless we get off our respective asses and start being men. All that takes is diet, activity, exercise, and taking charge of your own destiny. Everyone is always talking about what it means to be Alpha (me included). Well Odin doesn't sit up in Valhalla pondering the essence of his divinity, he goes out and exercises it. What could be more alpha than that?

This makes sense to me because I believe everything we do sends signals to our subconscious minds and to our epigenomes. We need to send the right signals to be the men we want to be. I just can't help wondering if all the plastic in our lives also sends chemical signal that oppose the growth we want.
05-11-2021 12:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will the world economy melt down over the next 2 years? metaltree 1 390 06-23-2022 10:03 PM
Last Post: Diesel