Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testosterone, Attraction, Age, & Double Standards
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Testosterone, Attraction, Age, & Double Standards
05-28-2017 10:19 PM

So I was having a bit of trouble leading with the title. Much more with placing this thread. I wanted to share some observations I made today when I was in the pool with my son and wife. We had an awesome family day late afternoon. Took three IPAS that were kept super cold in a freezer bag, and the wife had White wine Sangria on ICE in my shaker bottle. The pool is a community pool in the area we live in and people are friendly here.

Since I am busy with school I tend to have to time block in order to get my programming work done and reports written up, In addition to making time for the most important people in my life.

So. today we were hanging out in the large pool area. While in the Jacuzzi I could see an older crown late 40's and early 60's. Some looked attractive and well kept for their age both men and women. There was about 8 people in total. Now half were good looking and half were not. When I say attractive I mean well maintained. I am not afraid to give credit where credit is due whether male or female. Amongst the crowd was an older lady lets just say she was a granny T/A and well you could say she is sexually active and confident. You can tell a lot about a persons sexuality just by the way they carry themselves. She wasn't attractive her daughter who also had T/A but was in her late 40's not much of a looker. The really good looking ones took off. Then these ladies and their spouses stayed. I guess their son was with them who was a junior in high school (people talk out loud). Well about 30 after his friends all in the same class about 7 young men show up to swim and hand out.

Being the observant and overprotective individual that I am (fatherhood). I was overhearing the older lady and her daughter talking about setting up a Friday night hang out with those young men. Yeah, they made it seem real slick and convenient to say well that way Johny can have his friends over etc etc... Whatever... Then granny perv made her way towards the circle of Testosterone and was trying to make small talk. Then her daughter called her out saying she was being a creeper. I would have to agree she was and her husband who was her age did not mind. I guess he swung that way. Needless to say her son in law who was the daughter boyfriend/hubby couldn't really decipher was not objecting to mom in law shaking her girls for the young boys. Yeah she was shaking them tits as she danced in the pool by those boys. However, before granny made her way to the circle of nuts, I could see IOI's of arousal from her daughter. Now the daughter did have a nice pair of tits but that was about it. I could see her body language change and then her voice changed with a little bit of cracking. Keep in mind that they were drinking Vodka since the Costco Size bottle was on their table and you know that disinhibition was at play here.
Moving forward to 10 mins before we leave. The young men moved to the Jacuzzi while granny and her horny daughter were still in the pool. Then by the time we were heading out I noticed horny MILF's and their spouses in the jacuzzi. And of course you couldn't help but over hear banter and playfulness all those things that lead to fucking, LOL...

I guess my reason for writing this is to point out a double standard we are seeing in our society with the situation at hand. I guess that if I was overheard saying "Let's have a hang out with Jenny and her HIGH SCHOOL girlfriends at the house Friday night. They can't sleep over and have breakfast the next morning". That wouldn't pan out too well. Or I might be called out for it. I pointed all that out to my wife who was just appalled by the situation as it played out. She is very skeptical at first but she has learnt to really understand my abilities in reading human behavior.

My other reason was the Attraction factor. Yeah this young men were still adapting to their hormonal puberty phase as you can tell with the sounds of their voices. Some did have the deeper voice while others were still crossing the hormonal phase. What was interesting to me was that the TESTOSTERONE was heavy in the pool and those ladies were like SHARKS who smelled a drop of blood miles away. It was interesting to see but at the same time a little disturbing. This young men were probably 16 yrs of age not even old enough to be drafted. Why disgusting? Well it was natural to see the attraction factor on a pheromone level but a side of me was not comfortable for those boys. I think that we have become tolerant of these things happening to young men, but at the sight of Man whether the age is same were to behave like thise women someone would yell bloody murder. I have seen this happen in a different context and at one point intervened to point out the double standard. Let's just say they didn't like me calling out the bullshit.

Since, I have a young son, I tend to worry a little about all the bullshit that our society throws at young boys with feminizing them and indoctrinating them in schools and just about castrating their man hood. This world has changed and it has changed dramatically. Being an Alpha male is a walking liability. People get triggered at the slightest hint of aggression or micro-aggression for that matter. I guess the great thing about my son is that both his mother and I are at the helm on those issues and don't have a problem with dealing with snowflakes...

In closing it's interesting when you see the same happen with the opposite sex early 20's. I have seen young women become mesmerized by older men. I guess the only thing that bothers me is how our society deals with young men these days. To me it's all good as long as your are an adult. However, just take responsibility for your actions. With that said I think that people should also be vigilant when they see things like this. Thanks for the feedback gang. I would appreciate some feedback from both male and females on this forum... Much appreciated gang...

-AMMO OUT

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2017 10:44 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-28-2017 10:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Testosterone, Attraction, Age, & Double Standards
05-28-2017 11:09 PM

I'm 24. I think no matter how casual I see the sex or our friendship, it won't ever mean as much to a woman in her 40s as it could to me simply because I have given more of my life to her then she has to me. 4 months for me is basically 2 months for her.

I've had first hand experience, search the word "lawyer" in my journal. I think young guys don't know what they're getting into when they start seeing an older woman. A male friend the same age as me wanted to go to the cougar bar and look for his first older woman. I said fine, I know this game. I'd be going home to a fully loaded fridge instead of a college girls mini fridge in her dorm. I'd get treated like royalty for a night and have some stimulating intellectual conversation.

As we pulled in, an old rock song came on and my friend was jamming to it. I said "You know the chicks we are looking for tonight are using this as their pump up song the same way as we do todays hits" and that freaked him out! He started to realize the reality of how different cross generational dating can be. Another big difference is that older women aren't always horny like girls in their 20s. It's lame needing to wait when she's in the mood. With Sorority Girl, it's always go time.

I think that it is becoming more acceptable for men to date older women and vice versa. I try not to judge when I see it. I was at Best Buy and there was a girl my age with an old guy. He was bragging about his money. "Let me take out $300 out of my ATM for you to spend in New York next week" and he was acting like he could buy the entire store with her. It was clearly a sugar daddy relationship. He mentioned his finances multiple times in the few minutes I saw them shopping at Best Buy. The look on her face was one I could relate to - the older person doesn't understand you fully no matter how well you connect. She was bored, didn't want to hear him talking about college like it was the good old days. She wanted a man who was at the same point in life as her.

It can be painful and rewarding to be with someone who is close to 2x your age. It's an experience that gave me a very different perspective on life.

If I had to do it all again, I would. Why? Cuz the age gap doesn't stop it from being a fun and rewarding relationship.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-28-2017 11:09 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2017 11:24 PM

(05-28-2017 11:09 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I'm 24. I think no matter how casual I see the sex or our friendship, it won't ever mean as much to a woman in her 40s as it could to me simply because I have given more of my life to her then she has to me. 4 months for me is basically 2 months for her.

I've had first hand experience, search the word "lawyer" in my journal. I think young guys don't know what they're getting into when they start seeing an older woman. A male friend the same age as me wanted to go to the cougar bar and look for his first older woman. I said fine, I know this game. I'd be going home to a fully loaded fridge instead of a college girls mini fridge in her dorm. I'd get treated like royalty for a night and have some stimulating intellectual conversation.

As we pulled in, an old rock song came on and my friend was jamming to it. I said "You know the chicks we are looking for tonight are using this as their pump up song the same way as we do todays hits" and that freaked him out! He started to realize the reality of how different cross generational dating can be. Another big difference is that older women aren't always horny like girls in their 20s. It's lame needing to wait when she's in the mood. With Sorority Girl, it's always go time.

I think that it is becoming more acceptable for men to date older women and vice versa. I try not to judge when I see it. I was at Best Buy and there was a girl my age with an old guy. He was bragging about his money. "Let me take out $300 out of my ATM for you to spend in New York next week" and he was acting like he could buy the entire store with her. It was clearly a sugar daddy relationship. He mentioned his finances multiple times in the few minutes I saw them shopping at Best Buy. The look on her face was one I could relate to - the older person doesn't understand you fully no matter how well you connect. She was bored, didn't want to hear him talking about college like it was the good old days. She wanted a man who was at the same point in life as her.

It can be painful and rewarding to be with someone who is close to 2x your age. It's an experience that gave me a very different perspective on life.

If I had to do it all again, I would. Why? Cuz the age gap doesn't stop it from being a fun and rewarding relationship.
BDB,
Thanks for the response. I can see where you are coming from with your help experiences. From what Ive heard it is different and challenging being in a relationship with a vast age gap. However, I think that aside from realtionship like ONS, FWB it may work out for those who can manage that kind of agreement.
Im interested to read what other members take on the matter is...

-AMMO OUT
05-28-2017 11:24 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-29-2017 8:05 AM

Why not have both? Young AND old? Smile I do it.

Got a few FWB who're 40 45ish and some who're 25ish.

Keep'em options open gentleman. Make every encounter special with the aspects ya can get from each separately.

From what I can see, there're some things cougars can give and some other things youngins can't. And vise versa.

NEVER mention other FWB with the ones ya sleep.

ALWAYS call'em somethings common, ex;darling, sweety, love whatever rocks her junk.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Smile
05-29-2017 8:05 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

05-29-2017 8:37 AM

(05-28-2017 10:19 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  Since, I have a young son, I tend to worry a little about all the bullshit that our society throws at young boys with feminizing them and indoctrinating them in schools and just about castrating their man hood. This world has changed and it has changed dramatically. Being an Alpha male is a walking liability. People get triggered at the slightest hint of aggression or micro-aggression for that matter. I guess the great thing about my son is that both his mother and I are at the helm on those issues and don't have a problem with dealing with snowflakes...

-AMMO OUT

Actually, in the US, this is more media hype than reality. Much like Rape-Culture, it's easy to avoid in the real world, and if it hits close to home, then it's probably time to reassess your priorities.

Best way to raise kids to think for themselves is socialization + responsibility early and often. You can't change society, but you can change the way that young-adults respond to these situations. Nearly all educational institutions in the US are designed around an authoritarian structure to create a docile and dependent society that excels at following directions. It's tough for children to respect a parent who is either lying about the need for these structures, or too ignorant to see their real purpose.

In the US we have an irrational fear of sex and drugs that has zero basis in science, but is instead rooted in the state maintaining control over the lives and livelihood of the population. Aggression and violence are used interchangeably, when one has nothing to do with the other. Children need to understand these dynamics so that they can make wise decisions in regards to these challenges.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-29-2017 8:37 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

05-29-2017 10:29 AM

Proof that women, be it micro or macro, are ALWAYS shit testing.
We as American men are, collectively, failing the ongoing macro shit MISERABLY.
Nothing new here....
Who the hell do you think pulled that Prohibition crap back in the day? Tea-toddling zealot women and their beta lackeys(you ALWAYS find weak beta princes of thirst UNDER these women).
There is NOTHING more destructive to societal, and thus familial, wellbeing, health and cohesion than the unbridled/unchecked/unshamed id of women....

I would wager that OP has a happy wife, a healthy marriage, and a happy well adjusted daughter.
In the Babylon we live in these days, that is a small miracle.

America DESPERATELY needs more men like OP.
OP is red pill as fuck.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 10:37 AM by Dblr619.)
05-29-2017 10:29 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

05-29-2017 10:50 AM

(05-29-2017 8:05 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Why not have both? Young AND old? Smile I do it.

Got a few FWB who're 40 45ish and some who're 25ish.

Keep'em options open gentleman. Make every encounter special with the aspects ya can get from each separately.

From what I can see, there're some things cougars can give and some other things youngins can't. And vise versa.

NEVER mention other FWB with the ones ya sleep.

ALWAYS call'em somethings common, ex;darling, sweety, love whatever rocks her junk.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Smile

Tried to rep, need to "spread the love" heh-heh NO PROB!

Straight up Doc, I have learned that one woman cannot satisfy what I desire from a girl.
They just don't make them like they used to......

05-29-2017 10:50 AM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2017 10:56 PM

I can't everyone enough for taking the time to post a response to this thread. I certainly do take your input as wisdom and learn from everyones take on the issues addressed. It seems that at the end of the day we all really want what is best for ourselves and family. Again Thank You All...
RED PILL ALL DAY LONG... LOL...

-AMMO OUT
05-29-2017 10:56 PM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

05-30-2017 3:38 PM

(05-29-2017 10:56 PM)AMMO5680 Wrote:  I can't everyone enough for taking the time to post a response to this thread. I certainly do take your input as wisdom and learn from everyones take on the issues addressed. It seems that at the end of the day we all really want what is best for ourselves and family. Again Thank You All...
RED PILL ALL DAY LONG... LOL...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-30-2017 3:38 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2017 7:33 AM

Ignore all this. Just enjoy life. A cousin brother statement on the world " The World is an evil place". It is true to many extents. There is too much to improve and no one is perfect. It is up to you to do what you wish to. You could not have born in the world which is better than this. How would you able to find about mone in the 80's? Also. science was not embraced like this in the past.

Thus, enjoy the luxuries and forget about the imperfection. I am not recommending you not to do anything. Do whatever is possible in whatever way. Raise your children correctly. Be an idol for other people. etc.

It is useless to complain. There is no one to hear. All will show sympathy but do the same damn thing in front of your eyes. Thus, you are stuck.
05-31-2017 7:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Double Post metaltree 1 1,214 08-24-2015 5:23 AM
Last Post: Samus