Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testing Paradise 7
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 309
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 361 posts

RE: Testing Paradise 7
03-06-2011 6:46 PM

My condolences go out to your town.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
03-06-2011 6:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 99 posts

03-23-2011 11:28 AM

I have been using Diane's products for some weeks now. I am not going to write every incidence i had, but rather make an conclusion from my experiences. This is just my point of view and it will be interesting to hear if anyone had other experience with this pheromones.

Pursuit : A very social mixture. Moodlifting, attention getter and trust giving. Works positive for both gender and is good for going out / party with friends.
Great for getting the first date with the woman you'll been looking at, as she will for shure find you more interesting.
For my sake, i need more than a single drop. 2-3 drops looks to work best.

FTL : If Pursuit helped you get the first date, FTL should be your wingman during the date. The key words for FTL are bonding and emotion creator. Its relaxing, flirt starter and comfortable mixture. Not social, but it still seems to work as a magnet, the women just love staying close. This is bonding on speed, but please be patient, real feelings isnt created within seconds. You will start see the best results after a few days. it kind of starting weak and gets stronger for every day.
This is not the best for finding new women with the one night stand as a goal.
I dont find FTL to be the social mix as Pursuit can be. But i see sexual respons. But most of all the self effect are realy sexual. Could it be the cops?
Dosage? Well, its said to work best with 1-2 drops. in my experience it works with even up to 5 drops. But whats the point when two is enough?
Tips : Works well strengthening friendships too.

Tiger Juice : When Pursuit is for meeting new people and FTL for those you know. TJ are for those being worked up from FTL and your finally alone.
Not much to say about this, except for creating passion. It dont create attraction, just passion. Right here, right now! But please wait a while before you see results. Diane says about 20 minutes, but remember, thats from they get exposed to it. You are likely to get exposed to it sooner and might therefor also get the self effect sooner.
Used it with mixed results. From great to no respond. But have honestly not used it much.

Attention : You find it in womens section, but are working just as well for men. Unisex. worked as promised. Stay focused doing your job. helped me out with some accountance and office work. Got some good experince with this.

Men at Play : Sorry but i dont get this one. I but got no self effect and cant see any kind of effect on other. Why?
Used on a homeparty, at work and relaxed chilling out at home with a friend. Havent tried it against women.
I dont understand why i never see any kind of respond considered i see so much from the other pheromones. Maybe i am doing something wrong. Or maybe this one doesnt fit my personality?
03-23-2011 11:28 AM
Thanks given by thegentleman, Pheroman, dbot, mengster
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 99 posts

07-06-2011 5:31 AM

I havent been using Pursuit for almost two months, as i had so much else exciting mones to try out.
But decided to go for two drops of pursuit today.
What strikes me is that i get the complitely same results as before. A kind of happy mood self effect (even tough i never seen any else report the same effect). And on other i see a kind of behaviour like : "I do for shure dont mind talking to you. And if i do, i can tell you just about anything, as i trust you so much"

I wonder what pheromones Diane are using for this effect? Could it be Androstenol? And in particulary the Beta one? I remember have read at Love Potion's site that Beta Androstenol works best when using less instead than more. So in that case Pursuit would maybe loose its effect when using more than one or two drops?
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 5:32 AM by Q-Tips.)
07-06-2011 5:31 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, dbot, mengster

Share This Thread