Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Terribly leaky to-go sprayers
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Terribly leaky to-go sprayers
12-15-2011 12:13 AM

(12-14-2011 9:13 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Well, as for the leaky togo sprays go, I have plenty of togo bottles from Androtics, and yesterday when I wanted to store my Statrione, almost all my togo bottles were half full. I didn't even use any of them. The only two were taped, one from true pheromones(true trust) and the other from androtics( Instant Jerk).

let me guess .... the Instant Jerk bottle is not taped really well and there's something missing ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-15-2011 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2011 3:21 PM

Just have to add that my very very first entry into the pheromone world was with AndroiticsDirect; with a gift certificate I bougth a "togo" bottle of Instant Shine ... needless to say, they lost my business; if I'll venture into buying pheromones again it will be from another company

Oh, started with one spray for a few days, took a day off and then went with two sprays before the f**** thing evaporated ...and "IS" didn't work
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011 3:23 PM by Tigurinn.)
12-18-2011 3:21 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-18-2011 3:24 PM

(12-18-2011 3:21 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  Just have to add that my very very first entry into the pheromone world was with AndroiticsDirect; with a gift certificate I bougth a "togo" bottle of Instant Shine ... needless to say, they lost my business; if I'll venture into buying pheromones again it will be from another company

Hi Tigurinn,

great that you found your way over here ...

Welcome to the light !Preved

if you could make an intro post and tell us a bit about your experiences with mones ..and about yourself we'd be happy ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-18-2011 3:24 PM
TheLaxKid
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-31-2013 9:04 AM

(12-18-2011 3:21 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  Just have to add that my very very first entry into the pheromone world was with AndroiticsDirect; with a gift certificate I bougth a "togo" bottle of Instant Shine ... needless to say, they lost my business; if I'll venture into buying pheromones again it will be from another company

Oh, started with one spray for a few days, took a day off and then went with two sprays before the f**** thing evaporated ...and "IS" didn't work

Even though this is and old thread I can't help but agree with you. The second time I ordered from androtics I got a 1/3 of my ammo (even though it didn't really work for me) but it still sucked that I only got a 1/3 of what I bought.
08-31-2013 9:04 AM
pheronik
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2013 11:14 PM

Well frankly, you can mail them the photos of togo bottles as soon as you get them. They will issue Gift certificate immediately.

Having said, I highly recommend *not buying togos* from them. Cheap crap!

I had to get GC for 3 out of 5 bottles I ordered from them last. Needless to say, I only order glass (30 mls) now (only some putatives though).
09-07-2013 11:14 PM

Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-23-2013 9:56 AM

Yes the to-go bottles suck big time! I like the idea of being able to carry them around wherever I go, but not when I lose half the product in the process... No fun when you discover your cardigan bathed in Turn Up The Heat when you get home after a successful night at the bars.

Unfortunately my favorite product only comes in to-go's (Mx297).

Do other companies have to-go's that don't leak?
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 9:57 AM by Himeros.)
10-23-2013 9:56 AM

Share This Thread