Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Temptress & Tease Comparison
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 767
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 361 posts

Temptress & Tease Comparison
08-09-2012 5:09 AM

I got Tease XS in the Amber/Rose scent. It's a wonderful rose smell with amber for depth. Beautiful.

Like the other MassageXS products I've tried, Tease only needs one measly spray to get effects/hits.

I got quite a few more head swivels than normal and one particularly funny hit. I was standing in line and there was a man in front of me with a child. He kept turning around to look over my head (at nothing) and then drop his gaze down at me to find me staring directly back at him. He'd then whip his head foreward like he was embarrassed. He did this about four or five more times before he strategically pushed his kid behind him (the child was standing next to him) and turned around to talk to his child while constantly darting glances at me.
Smooooooooooooooooth. Way to use your kid. Girl haha Oh. Did I mention I was bumming it that day? Sweats and a faded Jimi Hendrix tee.

While temptress did garner more attention it was in a more "untouchable" sort of way. I am treated more respectfully and almost like I was someone important, but people didn't go out of their way to interact with me, but rather admired me from a far.

Tease has a more social and MUCH more approachable vibe to it. People were talking my ear off and trying their darnest to relate almost like they wanted to be friends with me. A lady at this beauty supply store who is usually all business noticed my Hendrix shirt and tells me they're coming out with a movie. She began to talk about his music and etc...then I find out...she's not even a Hendrix fan, but her boyfriend is. Confused After listening to her wax poetic about Hendrix I would swear she's a huge fan. Odd that she would make such lengthy conversation over something she isn't incredibly interested in.

Temptress would be great to wear at work. Or anytime you want some special treatment...or feeling like you need people to fawn over you from a distance.

Tease would be great at party. Or a club or anywhere social when you're feeling like having throngs of followers putting effort into vying for your attention.

I love both products, especially Tease. But the Boy ain't feeling it. So this one will just have to be for me.

Good stuff. Good
08-09-2012 5:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Shelly B, Akelah, SteveO, AlternativeGirl, PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 648 posts

RE: Temptress & Tease Comparison
08-09-2012 5:16 AM

I tend to think of it as-

Temptress. "worship me and potentially fear me"
Tease "adore and love all over me"

And those are very different things

My Best,
Shelly B
08-09-2012 5:16 AM
Thanks given by Isis, SteveO, fluffygirl12, PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 818
Thanks received:
868 thanks in 344 posts

08-14-2012 5:52 AM

I wonder what would happen with 1 spray of each hihihih Girl witch

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
08-14-2012 5:52 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1609 thanks in 648 posts

08-14-2012 6:29 AM

(08-14-2012 5:52 AM)Akelah Wrote:  I wonder what would happen with 1 spray of each hihihih Girl witch

I don't think it would work. I think they are too different of a pair of signatures...it's like they would cancel each other out - one's loving/cuddly and one's worship me...both have valid uses - but combined I think they would get muddied...

Nothing hurts to try it though...you might confuse the audience...are you going to give it a go Akelah? Post results back here if you do...popcorn

My Best,
Shelly B
08-14-2012 6:29 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
868 thanks in 344 posts

08-14-2012 8:57 AM

(08-14-2012 6:29 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  I don't think it would work. I think they are too different of a pair of signatures...it's like they would cancel each other out - one's loving/cuddly and one's worship me...both have valid uses - but combined I think they would get muddied...

Nothing hurts to try it though...you might confuse the audience...are you going to give it a go Akelah? Post results back here if you do...popcorn

I have both on the way, who knows? Maybe I'll try to confuse the audience some day that have nothing better to do LOL Smile
It could be funny, like "ooohhhh you're so shiny! I want to touch you, but can't reach you Wacko"
But I agree w/you, it'll probably just mess both objectives and end up either an OD on some mones, or nothing at all Girl sigh

08-14-2012 8:57 AM

MaryAlice
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-10-2014 1:18 PM

(08-14-2012 8:57 AM)Akelah Wrote:  I have both on the way, who knows? Maybe I'll try to confuse the audience some day that have nothing better to do LOL Smile
It could be funny, like "ooohhhh you're so shiny! I want to touch you, but can't reach you Wacko"
But I agree w/you, it'll probably just mess both objectives and end up either an OD on some mones, or nothing at all Girl sigh

I know this post is pretty old, but have you tried the Temptress/Tease combo Akelah? This is exactly what I need to do - confuse the audience (target - my ex). "WANT to touch you, but CAN'T reach you" - want, but can't because he has to first gain my approval and then beg for permission to touch me. That's what I want to accomplish - I want to drive him nuts, return the favour and wreak some havoc Twisted Girl haha

I already have La Femme Noire from LPMP, but I have to make further testing to figure this one out. I'm in the middle of placing my order on PheromoneXS - Temptress, Babe; I still can't decide on the 3rd one, whether I should get Tease or PSEL. Any advice appreciated Anyone
08-10-2014 1:18 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
868 thanks in 344 posts

08-10-2014 8:42 PM

Hey Mary Alice! Welcome to the forum!

I strongly recommend you order both Tease and Temptress!

You can try it together, I did once and got lots of playful flirtiness from Tease and adoration from Temptress. But I think any of them play well by itself. You could transmit the idea you mentioned by wearing one in one day and the other in the next day. Each person is one person, and each chemistry is unique too, so I can't promise anything, but if you read the girls reports here and on the discover XS forum you'll see both Tease and Temptress are strong and consistent hitters.

If you provide some more information on you and him (personality) and what took you to end up things, we can help you more accurate advise probably Smile good luck! Kiss2

08-10-2014 8:42 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3415
Thanks received:
2712 thanks in 1395 posts

08-12-2014 7:47 PM

(08-10-2014 1:18 PM)MaryAlice Wrote:  I'm in the middle of placing my order on PheromoneXS - Temptress, Babe; I still can't decide on the 3rd one, whether I should get Tease or PSEL. Any advice appreciated Anyone

Tease or PSEL? Damn! That's a tough one b/c I love them both. I am INCREDIBLY enamoured by PSEL but I also have Tease. I would say PSEL because it's a tester and not guaranteed to stay around like Tease. You could always get Tease later - I will only pray PSEL becomes permanent!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-12-2014 7:47 PM
Thanks given by Akelah
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
868 thanks in 344 posts

08-12-2014 7:59 PM

(08-12-2014 7:47 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Tease or PSEL? Damn! That's a tough one b/c I love them both. I am INCREDIBLY enamoured by PSEL but I also have Tease. I would say PSEL because it's a tester and not guaranteed to stay around like Tease. You could always get Tease later - I will only pray PSEL becomes permanent!

You're so right Nutrix! I'm dying to try PSEL, I wish it doesn't end up before I can order it. Maybe you girls who tried it could review it on the site, so Steve knows it's a winner? Smile

08-12-2014 7:59 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3415
Thanks received:
2712 thanks in 1395 posts