Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Telling Friends?
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Telling Friends?
01-25-2019 6:34 PM

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I did a few searches and couldn’t find the answer.

What is everyone’s view on telling a friend about Pheromones to help them out?

Generally I don’t want anyone in my social circle to know I am using mones, for fear they may not trust our interactions in the future. Some may also be judgemental of them. But I have a friend who has really bad confidence issues, and I think mones may help to turn his life around a bit. But of course the quote, “3 may keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead,” comes to mind when thinking about telling him. I really don’t want to have to kill him...

Not that I think he would go out of his way to tell anyone, but there are ways it gets out. Even I have had a few close calls. A friend found a bottle of A314 and asked what it was, I just said aftershave, and then she spent 5 minutes sniffing from the bottle going “smells like Sullivan.” Meanwhile I am thinking wth is that doing to your brain?

So back on topic.
I haven’t noticed anyone mention it before, but are there groups of friends that go out all together on mones? Are people afraid if more than one person is on then it might reduce your chances, or confused the women?

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-25-2019 6:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Telling Friends?
01-25-2019 7:08 PM

(01-25-2019 6:34 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I did a few searches and couldn’t find the answer.

What is everyone’s view on telling a friend about Pheromones to help them out?

Generally I don’t want anyone in my social circle to know I am using mones, for fear they may not trust our interactions in the future. Some may also be judgemental of them. But I have a friend who has really bad confidence issues, and I think mones may help to turn his life around a bit. But of course the quote, “3 may keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead,” comes to mind when thinking about telling him. I really don’t want to have to kill him...

Not that I think he would go out of his way to tell anyone, but there are ways it gets out. Even I have had a few close calls. A friend found a bottle of A314 and asked what it was, I just said aftershave, and then she spent 5 minutes sniffing from the bottle going “smells like Sullivan.” Meanwhile I am thinking wth is that doing to your brain?

So back on topic.
I haven’t noticed anyone mention it before, but are there groups of friends that go out all together on mones? Are people afraid if more than one person is on then it might reduce your chances, or confused the women?

I have friends that i have told....I have female friends that I wear pheromones around to get their feedback. They even ask if I'm wearing something now depending on how they feel.

It's all about trust and your relationship with him and how you frame things. I've posted about friends who wore pheromones and then were scared off from wearing them again.

One from a while ago had a friend (I think he wore Wolf, but I can't remember exactly) and one of his coworkers voluntarily stayed behind and helped him finish work. The guy never did that before or since without pheromones. Women stopped in his office several times that didn't do that before. He got scared and gave me his bottle.

I only go out with a couple of local friends (the last guy is on the west coast) as I'm on the east coast. And occasionally, we will wear pheromones together.

Neither of those friends are the most observant so I spend most of my times asking them questions so that they see the hits. "Do waitresses normally rub your chest while they take your order? How many woman choose to sit by you at the bar, turn their chair toward you and talk to you out of the blue and then give you their number without you asking?"

So I say that you can tell them if you build it up correctly and frame it correctly. IE set realistic expectations, etc.

Good luck!
01-25-2019 7:08 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2019 7:30 PM

Lol.
He got scared and gave you the bottle?
Why?
When you go out with friends, do you wear similar stuff? Do you notice if that is more or less effective than just you using?

Cheers for all that btw.
It hasn’t solidified my thoughts, but has helped me maybe move a little more towards telling him.
I am still a little more stuck on how to as well. Do I just link him this site and let him browse? Or just hand him a bottle of something and give him some clue as to what it does? I think TLG would help him in his work situation, but then again I already feel some of the women are giving him hints, and he just isn’t seeing them. So if confidence is his issue, a more alpha blend may help.
Either way, I will probably have to wait until he sees a bit more success from me. I have already linked some other stuff for him to watch and read, and doubt he has done so yet. So feel he will need something a bit more tangible, to get him onboard.

Current stash

Journal
01-25-2019 7:30 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-25-2019 7:49 PM

(01-25-2019 7:30 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Lol.
He got scared and gave you the bottle?
Why?
When you go out with friends, do you wear similar stuff? Do you notice if that is more or less effective than just you using?

Cheers for all that btw.
It hasn’t solidified my thoughts, but has helped me maybe move a little more towards telling him.
I am still a little more stuck on how to as well. Do I just link him this site and let him browse? Or just hand him a bottle of something and give him some clue as to what it does? I think TLG would help him in his work situation, but then again I already feel some of the women are giving him hints, and he just isn’t seeing them. So if confidence is his issue, a more alpha blend may help.
Either way, I will probably have to wait until he sees a bit more success from me. I have already linked some other stuff for him to watch and read, and doubt he has done so yet. So feel he will need something a bit more tangible, to get him onboard.

He told me that it scared him. No explanation, but oh well. So I don't know.

Most of the time we go out with different things on....My friends have different favorites than me.

One of them wears A314 rev 32 every day. He loves it. Every day! He will sometimes add stuff to it like New Pheromone Additive. He likes asian women and they eat it up.

The other friend loves Evolve. He wears it a lot and celebrity.

I've worn Bad Wolf a couple times with a friend wearing the same. Can't say that I see a difference between just me wearing it. When we wear different blends (most of the time), I do see different responses which is kind of cool.

I usually let them try a sample spray or a sample vial and tell them what to look for (but relax). I tell them that 70ish percent of people respond to pheromones and the responses vary. Then I have them tell me what they saw. Then I ask questions about the baseline of the person (if they know them) or what happens normally.

Evolve is usually the first pheromone that I refer to a friend. It's easy and balanced.

Had a friend get laid from Evolve from a woman that he met at Walmart. He was going to buy something for his office and a woman chatted him up (he thought she might be a sales woman). She asked what he did (he is in sales like me, but he is B2C) and asked could she get a quote that day. They fucked in his office. He also seduced a co-worker with it on and several colleagues. He is single so he can do that.

Another friend drives for Uber and wears mixes, etc. The Uber guy has had a woman ask him to stop off at a 7-11 before dropping her off. Then as he is driving, she tells him that she went in to buy condoms. And then she invites him in. Uber has a no dating policy now (not that they condoned it before) so only wears socials now in the ride, but he still gets offers. Others use it for Tinder dates, etc.

So again, I explain first and see if they bite. Make sure they have realistic expectations. Then a few sample sprays or a sample vial (if I have one). If they like, then they buy. Sometimes I'll sell them one of my bottles. I like to think of myself as a phero consultant to those friends. None of them post on any forum.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019 7:50 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-25-2019 7:49 PM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-25-2019 8:10 PM

Cool cool cool.

I don’t have evolve but would consider getting it.
I would be looking for something that may not necessarily get him laid, but at least have noticeable effects enough to make him interested, so if you find it easy and balanced it’s probably a good start.

Current stash

Journal
01-25-2019 8:10 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-26-2019 2:28 PM

I don't necessarily hide that i wear them, but I also don't really bring it up. As far as I'm concerned it is more like man-makeup or a nice set of clothes, etc.; something that I won't point to myself and cry out 'look at me, look at me' but if somebody asks, I might tell them, or not. Like Darklord1 said, it is a matter of trust, comfort with the person,and the particular relationship.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-26-2019 2:28 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2019 5:33 AM

Yeah
I am probably not putting enough faith in my friends.
Thinking it is a bigger deal than it actually is.

Personally I see them in a similar fashion you do, but have no idea how others would.

Current stash

Journal
01-27-2019 5:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-27-2019 10:11 AM

(01-25-2019 8:10 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  Cool cool cool.

I don’t have evolve but would consider getting it.
I would be looking for something that may not necessarily get him laid, but at least have noticeable effects enough to make him interested, so if you find it easy and balanced it’s probably a good start.

You don’t need to try Evolve, I just recommend something that you think is easy. My first pheromone was Arouse RX which didn’t work for me, but I kept going. My friends are not the type to have failure and keep going.

I have also given out sprays of socials to introverts. It depends on their goals. And I only tell a handful of friends....including some women.

I had a woman tell me that she was starting to have feelings of love for me until she remembered that I was wearing pheromones. She even told me how each of her friends responded after I left.

So there is more than one reason that I share. And how you frame things is key. If you don’t feel comfortable in any way: don’t do it.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019 10:12 AM by DarkLord1.)
01-27-2019 10:11 AM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2019 3:17 PM

Yeah, I think I tried a mix when I was about 18, I think I may have even told him about it, definitely told my mother and she gave me shit about it, which is where I am probably nervous about telling anyone about it stems from. But I have no idea what it was, and probably had a different idea of how mones worked at the time, so didn’t try any again for a decade.
I think he is the type to only try it a couple of times, and if he doesn’t notice anything, probably not try again.

I also realised I don’t really have a safe clubbing type mix. I am trying to remember all the ones I have ordered recently, and BW is the closest I would have. We previously went out clubbing together all the time, but that was years ago, and like most of my friends, I haven’t seen for a couple of years, until recently. But now we only go to the beach, the gym, or out for lunch. So I am thinking of springing them on him at Blazing swan(western Australia’s version of burning man) which is mid April, but is also the best place to do it, since it’s a giant free love community.
The only problem is he hates hippies(he is a little bogan, which is similar to redneck. Think of him as Trae Crowder, the liberal redneck) which I can relate to with the anti-vax, pseudoscience, astrology loving types... but they also aren’t all like that.

My other thought is to tell him about them, the over the course of a day, go change mones between three competing signatures, washing off well in between, and getting him to notice how he feels between the three.
He is scientifically minded to be convinced this way. And it might be enough for him to be pushed into trying a few more than if I just told him.

Current stash

Journal
01-27-2019 3:17 PM