Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Targeting my Wife
tailhold
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 1 posts

Targeting my Wife
04-22-2010 6:50 PM

Hello Everyone,
Just to start off I'm a 42 yo male and I like to keep elevated testosterone levels and that put's my libido through the Roof 24/7.
I am married for 21 years now and am thinking of trying a pheromone to use around her and see if it makes much of a difference. We already have a good sex life and her libido is healthy and she never turns me down and always seems to have a good time(she is 43) but I am just looking for something to make it a little more carnal for her and get a little more myself hehehe.

I am wondering if I might od on this stuff being on test because I know when on aas the girls seem to flock and I have decided to just stay on indefinitely , even her friend's stand a little closer and get more touchy feely when I'm on cycle, a couple of them squeeze and snuggle on me even when she's around Blush
but I really only want it for her.
Any one have any ideas on what to try, any Ladies care to share as to what works on them?

tailhold
04-22-2010 6:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

RE: Targeting my Wife
04-22-2010 7:50 PM

I have a couple ideas on what you can try. Smile

The first is a classic standard for men. Androstenone. There are many products out there that contain this pheromone. I have no tried even 10% of them all, there are that many. They all have different strengths and often contain other pheromones in addition to androstenone. I only have experience with a couple products involving androstenone. Most of them are not primarily androstenone based, the ones that are: Turn Up the Heat (Turn Up The Heat) from Androtics & Ammunition from Androtics.

Ammunition is much more social, whereas Turn Up The Heat is mostly for the bedroom only, unless you buffer it with other products. I would suggest Turn Up The Heat. There are some putatives you could try in combination with Turn Up The Heat/Ammo/Any other product. They are all from Androtics: p83 & p79. IME, p83 acts as a disinhibitor (not much is necessary, but ~15 mcg should be enough) while p79 is an intensifier (about ~10-20 mcg).

You could also try some Instant Female Magic. Most guys say it's just an anti-pms product, but I want to say otherwise. I get the feeling it can turn some girls on. Instant Shine is nice because it's very touchy feely, but not sexual necessarily. If it seems like I'm biased towards Androtics, I am not, I just haven't had much experience with other company's products.

Give those a try and let us know how it goes. Other guys might have some better experience/suggestions to add. Oh yeah, what is AAS?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 7:51 PM by Phya.)
04-22-2010 7:50 PM
Thanks given by tailhold
tailhold
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 1 posts

04-22-2010 8:53 PM

Oh yeah, what is AAS?

Androgenic Anabolic steroids.

Thank you,
I will check into Turn Up The Heat, that sounds like something I might like to try.
04-22-2010 8:53 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
428 thanks in 207 posts

04-22-2010 10:06 PM

(04-22-2010 8:53 PM)tailhold Wrote:  Oh yeah, what is AAS?

Androgenic Anabolic steroids.

Thank you,
I will check into Turn Up The Heat, that sounds like something I might like to try.

Another product (from Liquid Alchemy Labs) is Aqua Vitae. It gets a woman's motor running but also provides a lot of emotional bonding as well.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-22-2010 10:06 PM
Alphonse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

04-22-2010 10:07 PM

If you use -none, I would ensure that you use a very small amount just before you are about to go to bed with your wife, then wash it off before you go out. None on test scares away most people. None on tren scares away everyone.

Also, in my experience at least, I find oil based none products (Love Scent's Primal Instinct or Alpha &, Androtics' Raw Power) much more useful than alcohol based ones because they tend to stay close to the body and the effects become more powerful as you start to heat up (e.g., during sex). The only problem is that you may have to dilute them in an essential oil because they are otherwise too strong, especially if you have high natural test or are on an anabolic cycle.

Although not an especially "animalistic" mix, I rather like Beta Androstenol (Androtics Instant Honesty) and Androstadienone (chemset Androstadienone from Love-Scent or Liquid Alchemy Labs) during sex to encourage communication on a deep bodily level and for the woman to feel completely disinhibited and at ease. If you can find p83 at Androtics, that will certainly help to magnify the effect.

A.
04-22-2010 10:07 PM
Thanks given by Bella, tailhold

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
428 thanks in 207 posts

04-22-2010 10:11 PM

Primal Instinct is some pretty amazing stuff but a little goes a VERY long ways. Razz

That is a very good mix you have Alphonse! It covers all the bases from comfort to intimacy to sexual attraction. :good3:

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-22-2010 10:11 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
63 thanks in 44 posts

04-23-2010 7:17 AM

Dang it all.... When I saw the thread title I thought I was gonna get tips on how to get rid of my ex...Sarcastic hand

You might also want to give Passion a try from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-23-2010 7:17 AM
tailhold
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 1 posts

04-23-2010 1:08 PM

(04-22-2010 10:07 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  If you use -none, I would ensure that you use a very small amount just before you are about to go to bed with your wife, then wash it off before you go out. None on test scares away most people. None on tren scares away everyone.

A.

I just caught that, none on tren,
what is none?

Oh yea and tailhold on tren tends to scare people away also hahahaha and at 42 I am too old and really need the endurance that tren relives me of for my occupation so tren is pretty much out for me, Thanks for the info.

tailhold
04-23-2010 1:08 PM
Liam
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

04-23-2010 2:55 PM

(04-23-2010 1:08 PM)tailhold Wrote:  I just caught that, none on tren,
what is none?

Alpha androstenone (abreviated -none)
Sexual pheromone produced in more quantity by young men than mature, though there can be exceptions (i'm just thinking that maybe a man who works to maintain a high testosterone level might produce more -none, just a guess but i can be completely wrong).

just a quote from the "The Snook's big book o' Pheromones for rookies" fro AD forum :

Quote:-None can make bad things happen in high doses. People will get angry, cranky, even possibly violent with you.
-None in high doses can also make you have a ghost effect, meaning that people will ignore you. the reason for this is because you have an unnaturally high -none signature, and they don't know how to process this, so their mind shuts your signature out as an unreadable signature.
- The Snook does recommend that you DO OD at least once, just so you know what negative signs to look for when you find your "sweet spot", that phero signature that gets the best reactions from everyone, you included.

and Hello btw Hi
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2010 3:00 PM by Liam.)
04-23-2010 2:55 PM

renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
216 thanks in 103 posts

04-23-2010 3:10 PM

Don't overlook androstenol a pheroguru named Tacitus once called a-androstenol the most romantic of molecules. Tacitus was know to equate romance with words like thobbing, oily, and pounding...if you catch my drift. It's all about context.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
04-23-2010 3:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones helpful for wife with cancer? nicktoons 10 207 01-20-2013 11:42 PM
Last Post: Randel