Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Target gets hyper then tired.
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Target gets hyper then tired.
01-30-2019 4:25 PM

I have this particular target that usually get hyper when i wear mones, upfront shes chatty and shows alot of attraction. After about an hour she gets tired and not all that attracted anymore.

This has happened whith bw, goa, core and instant shine.

Does those mones have anything in common that makes her tired ?
01-30-2019 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Target gets hyper then tired.
01-30-2019 4:41 PM

I am not sure what between them could be similar.
But Instant Shine made me depressed after 4 hours of wearing them, and BW made me tired after 4 hours. Interesting that it only takes her one hour( I wonder if this makes her....*takes off sunglasses* hyper sensitive), but for me the sweet spot was four hours.
I didn’t notice it with GOA, but only tried it once, and never tried core.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019 4:45 PM by Sullivan.)
01-30-2019 4:41 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-30-2019 4:57 PM

(01-30-2019 4:25 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  I have this particular target that usually get hyper when i wear mones, upfront shes chatty and shows alot of attraction. After about an hour she gets tired and not all that attracted anymore.

Maybe she is just hypersensitive to pheromones.

Cut the dose in half and see if the hyper-tired cycle continues. If so, cut the dose in half again.
01-30-2019 4:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-30-2019 5:15 PM

Could be that she is sensitive to a particular ingredient (or group of ingredients) inherent in all those mixes or hyper sensitivity.

However, it could also be that your behavior, posturing, style, and attitudes are not congruent with the aura you and your pheromones are initially broadcasting. If she initially becomes infatuated and responds well and then just kind of dies out; it might unfortunately be that your behavior isn't keeping her interest piqued or you're not building on top of the initial reaction.
She might be sensing that something is somehow off and her body is responding according to those feelings. Likewise, it could just be that she was already tired to begin with and after the initial excitement of your presence wore off, her body told her that it was time to shut down.

If a lower application does not replicate the effects you've mentioned, then probably is sensitivity having an adverse physical effect on her. Otherwise, it is possible that it isn't the pheromones in and of themselves.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-30-2019 5:15 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-31-2019 10:44 AM

I had something similar to this -- one woman who went hypersexual over me with l2k nos showing tremendous interest and agreeing to hookup, yet when I contacted her later by phone she went ape shit .. saying "who the fuck is this??" "who the fuck do you think you are?".... "I will call you you understand" in screechy terror voice repeated 5-6 times until I hung up. Now this is not a case of tiredness but it is a case of superior attraction then amplified disinterest... it could be her volatile personality or l2k nos itself causing extreme mood amplification. Whatever, the case I didn't interrogate her or annoy her... I just called her up ONCE... And I hear all this.... weird behavior....

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
01-31-2019 10:44 AM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2019 4:10 PM

Great tips guys. My plan of action based on your input is,

1. Try a lower dose next time.
2. Modulate my behavior to be more congruent with the mone.
3. She has a bit off a temper, ive seen her lash out at her kid a couple of times so maybe this has more to do with her personality.
01-31-2019 4:10 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2019 4:47 PM

(01-31-2019 10:44 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I had something similar to this -- one woman who went hypersexual over me with l2k nos showing tremendous interest and agreeing to hookup, yet when I contacted her later by phone she went ape shit .. saying "who the fuck is this??" "who the fuck do you think you are?".... "I will call you you understand" in screechy terror voice repeated 5-6 times until I hung up. Now this is not a case of tiredness but it is a case of superior attraction then amplified disinterest... it could be her volatile personality or l2k nos itself causing extreme mood amplification. Whatever, the case I didn't interrogate her or annoy her... I just called her up ONCE... And I hear all this.... weird behavior....
She sounds totally crazy, just as well she hung up on you. Sounds like you didn't just dodge a bullet, you dodged a nuclear warhead.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-31-2019 4:47 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2019 4:59 PM

(01-31-2019 4:10 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  Great tips guys. My plan of action based on your input is,

1. Try a lower dose next time.
2. Modulate my behavior to be more congruent with the mone.
3. She has a bit off a temper, ive seen her lash out at her kid a couple of times so maybe this has more to do with her personality.
And after your third point, you still have an interest in her?
I would test with a few more targets before drawing conclusions. Just like some products have negative effects on some of us, some products are sure to have negative effects upon a select few our targets as well.
Just to be sure, why don't you go mone free the next meeting? See how it goes. If she gets tired after a while, then you'll know it's nothing to do with the mones. More likely her lifestyle or perhaps a lack of real interest in you.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-31-2019 4:59 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-31-2019 5:00 PM

(01-30-2019 4:25 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  I have this particular target that usually get hyper when i wear mones, upfront shes chatty and shows alot of attraction. After about an hour she gets tired and not all that attracted anymore.

Not saying this is true in your situation, but every time that I’ve seen something like this, the person had a mental health condition.

They have very strong responses, but that goes both ways so to speak. And when they drink too....Be careful.
01-31-2019 5:00 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-01-2019 12:20 AM

(01-31-2019 4:59 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  And after your third point, you still have an interest in her?
I would test with a few more targets before drawing conclusions. Just like some products have negative effects on some of us, some products are sure to have negative effects upon a select few our targets as well.
Just to be sure, why don't you go mone free the next meeting? See how it goes. If she gets tired after a while, then you'll know it's nothing to do with the mones. More likely her lifestyle or perhaps a lack of real interest in you.

Your right meeting her mone free is maybe a better option than low dose just to be sure.

Not interested in a serious relationship with her.
02-01-2019 12:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin My target is my wife! In bed etc Turbosmart 16 6,488 04-13-2016 9:32 PM
Last Post: vektroider
  Tired of waiting for P93... Snoopyace 3 2,500 01-11-2010 4:03 PM
Last Post: Xiphoid