Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taboo Oil
pherosloth
pherosloth

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 28 posts

Important Taboo Oil
06-16-2015 6:52 PM

I have been looking at a lot of reviews on taboo both in the past and now once again, and have tried it and it seems pretty good for social interactions. I plan to use it again but i want to research its effects just so i know I'm not overlapping certain mones. Thrn again my real intent is to find out the differences between oil and spray form as everything of what i have read up on seems to be spray and no threads on its oil form. Therefore i am writing this thread to see reviews from people who have tried the oil form and what obersvations they have noticed. If you have both oil and spray experience tell us what difference you noticed.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-16-2015 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by phero hacker

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 211
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 257 posts

RE: Taboo Oil
06-17-2015 8:29 AM

Well...

Another possibility is that you purchase Taboo oil and compare the two of them yourselfSmile

As a general rule oil's last longer, diffuse more slowly and have a shorter "range" (especially at lower temperature). Normally they do hit harder and are more consistent since molecules burn (if that's the correct word) more consistently vs. a spray where certain components can disperse more quickly and randomly.

If you like the spray, try the oil and add your knowledge to the pool of information available here.
06-17-2015 8:29 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 28 posts

06-17-2015 12:04 PM

I have no knowledge of the spray since i have the oil. The oil seems decent enough and im looking to find out who has tried both spray and oil. I can only guage the differences between what my experiences have been and what i read on reviews for the spray, but it seems the spray is better in terms of IOIs

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-17-2015 12:04 PM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

06-17-2015 12:52 PM

You should ask TheLaw, he has both of them.

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-17-2015 12:52 PM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 28 posts

06-17-2015 4:43 PM

Someone get him in on this thread lol!

PheroslothParatrooper
06-17-2015 4:43 PM

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

06-19-2015 11:22 AM

(06-17-2015 4:43 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  Someone get him in on this thread lol!

Send him PM

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, Desire me, PSE, A1, Exotica*
Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
LAL: Wolf, AV*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102.
*:Samples
06-19-2015 11:22 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 21 posts

06-19-2015 3:13 PM