Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tabby
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Tabby
12-27-2009 6:52 AM

I got tabby as a gift from my friend.  I love it.  It has Dominance for women in it.  It really makes people stand up and take notice.  Both males and females are responding to this one.  Women tend to be more friendly and men are responding a bit more frisky.  I dont get frisky with the regular dominace.  More of a respect and awe reaction with that one.  I think its the scent compounds that are pushing those feelings in a more sexual direction.

Pussy willow and cat tail have long been Aphrodisiacs so is civit.  I think it has wood florals in it and vanilla to. 

The scent is different and hard to describe. It smells very natural not like a perfume to me.    I was worried about the civit because I generally dont like it.  Makes me feel ill on its own but it blends perfectly in this.  

Love love love it. 

Tisha

12-27-2009 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

RE: Tabby
01-05-2010 9:18 PM

(12-27-2009 6:52 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

I got tabby as a gift from my friend.  I love it.  It has Dominance for women in it.  It really makes people stand up and take notice.  Both males and females are responding to this one.  Women tend to be more friendly and men are responding a bit more frisky.  I dont get frisky with the regular dominace.  More of a respect and awe reaction with that one.  I think its the scent compounds that are pushing those feelings in a more sexual direction.

Pussy willow and cat tail have long been Aphrodisiacs so is civit.  I think it has wood florals in it and vanilla to. 

The scent is different and hard to describe. It smells very natural not like a perfume to me.    I was worried about the civit because I generally dont like it.  Makes me feel ill on its own but it blends perfectly in this.  

Love love love it. 

Tisha

Lets see I have a sample of this( good ol monthly sampler). I've been passing it over, cuz to me it's meh in the vial. The TT however loves it in vial( he's more a traditional fragrance guy). He also responds really well to Dominance full strength. I've noticed if he doesn't respond to a phero blend well in full strength. He'll respond better to a 1/3rd strength. Back to Tabby, I'll have to give it a go Smile

01-05-2010 9:18 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-16-2010 8:25 AM

I just purchased a sample of this. Can't wait to try it out!
03-16-2010 8:25 AM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2012 2:01 AM

My review of Tabby copy-pasted from my journal.

(04-24-2012 5:06 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Review of Tabby from Love Potion

Pheromone ingredients: contains the "Dominance" blend, a mix of alpha androstenol, beta androsterone and alpha androsterone

Price: Good value at $29.95 for 10ml oil.

Presentation: Cute label on roll-on bottle. Subtle enough to carry around in my bag, so long as no one gets a close look at it. Came filled to the top and with no leaks.

Smell: I have to admit it: I really don't like this smell. To me it just smells chemically, like glue or nail polish, and I'm talking about on me as well as in the bottle. At best I can smell a little musk or flowery smell, but neither of these are smells I'm fond of (I normally only like flowery if it is a bit fresh or fruity, but this kind of flowery just made me want to sneeze). I am sure this is a case of the old metaphor of not appreciating a good red wine because my taste buds are still too immature in that regard, as I see people on the Love Potion forums raving about the smell. However I guess it is just not one for me. I find myself wondering what the guys around me would think of it as a smell too, I just can't imagine that they would like it, although I'm sure someone else on here will probably be able to tell me of a guy that has said they do. Fortunately for me the smell seems to have a low "presence" on me, and I could probably work at covering it with something like Pink Sugar or layer it with something else "“ but it's not a fragrance I would want to wear on its own.

Results: Here's the interesting thing... I had completely forgotten what the ingredients were for this the first few times I wore it. But when I put it on "“ not even that much, just a healthy dose (approx two x five inch strips?) "“ I started having the increased heart rate thing again. I felt as though I was on caffeine, I wanted to talk faster than I actually could, started tripping over my words, and had to keep consciously forcing myself to slow down. This is exactly what caffeine does to me. I actually thought, this feels really unusual, I have no reason to feel this way... this is just how I felt when I put on too much Scent of Eros... could I have put that on by mistake? But it was definitely not Scent of Eros. I went to check the ingredients for Dominance and lo and behold... alpha androstenol is the main ingredient! Now I am convinced that it is this molecule having this effect on me. I don't care what anyone says about alpha androstenol hasn't been reported to do this, etc etc, I KNOW this is having an effect on me. Maybe I am weird and this is a one-in-a-million reaction unique to me, but I am certain I'm not imagining it. I even forgot I was wearing this and still had the effect, and only thought about what I was wearing once I had started feeling different, so I don't think it's a placebo.

Hahaha maybe I have had my "OMG Pheromones DO work!" moment with this... only it was not in the good way I had expected or hoped for!!

Due to these self-effects I think I am having trouble gauging reactions on other people objectively, as it is likely they are reacting more to the caffeine-hyped me than anything else, which ironically enough would probably produce the opposite effect to the respect this mix is supposed to help promote. I got Tabby initially because I wanted something to run classes and hold meetings with my (what shall I call them? My subordinates? My apprentices? Let's just call them my minions... muahahaha ;) ) where I would be listened to and treated with respect. I should also mention I think I generally conduct myself in a way that says I expect to be respected regardless, have been doing this for many years and am quite confident in it, and I am also quite tall for a girl "“ for this reason I have even been called "intimidating".

Anyway I ran a couple of meetings with Tabby on and I was certainly treated with respect, but when I thought about it I really wasn't treated all that differently to normal "“ I think they usually treat me with quite a lot of respect anyway Smile If anything they were very forgiving of the fact that I was a bit all over the place and stumbling over my words and thoughts, but I think that speaks more to the fact that they were already in a frame of mind to respect me from their previous interactions with me, and so they are a bit generous with me if I'm not 100% every now and then. If anything I think the pheromones may have held me back.

I have decided that Tabby may not be the most useful for dealing with the minions for me. It may end up being useful for some other situation, and I'm not going to give up on it just yet, as you never know when it might come in handy, but I just haven't decided yet what else I might use it for. Probably in combination with something else, and in very low doses or put it in places (e.g. back of neck?) that will minimise self-effects.

So even though I don't think this mix worked all that well for me, it has made me realise that I don't really need a respect mix, at least not for this situation "“ and I am not sure anymore why I thought I did? Without meaning to brag, I think I am plenty respected enough already Smile In any case, I have learnt something new about myself and for that I am always grateful Smile

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
04-25-2012 2:01 AM

Share This Thread