Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn Up The Heat + MX336 = F-Buddy Breakdown
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 68 posts

Turn Up The Heat + MX336 = F-Buddy Breakdown
06-19-2010 2:18 PM

I have been messing with this girl for a couple of months now. We have no comitments but see each other like 3 times a week. She usually comes over and we drink a bit and just hange out along with some "other" activities.

This paticular evening I wore,

1x- Turn Up The Heat
3X-MX336

She LOVES Game scent.

She came over and we had a couple glasses of wine while watching TV. After an hour had passed she decided she just couldnt wait anymore. She pretty much had her way with me while we were on the couch.

We continued to watch TV and I suggested that we play some strip Wii bowling. She Agreed and we started to play. We were having alot of fun. Joking, smiling, and just having a nice, calm, fun time.

So, I had only lost a sock and she was down to her just her underwear. Man, I love how those boyshorts hug her size 4 waist. There is nothing like a beautiful, confident woman.

Anyway, I went into the bathroom, and when I came out she had her close back on and had her face burried in my couch. I asked what was up, and when she looked up at me she had tears pouring down her face. I was completely taken back. I was in the bathroom for like 3 min, and when I went in she was all smiles.

I asked her what was wrong and she like completely down. She just started gushing about how much she liked me, and that she hadnt met anyone like me before. She went on about how the last time she felt this way about someone he cheated on her and f*cked her over. I mean......it was like sobbing. Like lip trembling all out crying.

Now, I am caught completely off guard by this. We had never discussed any "feelings" stuff before. Nor was I ready to. I had said in the begining I was not looking for anything serious.

We had to have "the talk", but she assured me that she was ok with the situation the way it was. At this point I am not sure if I believe that.

I am going to have to wear this again and see what reaction I get. i have a feeling she will have her guard up this time.

Now, technically this is a report so I have to throw some phero thoughts in here.

I am not sure if the Turn Up The Heat had any affect. I have worn anywhere from 2.5 mcgs of -none to 25mcgs around this woman and she does not seem to react much to it.

MX336 is giving me a P99 vibe. P99 seems to have some zen-like, bonding qualities. I see alot of this in MX336. At this point P99 kind of feels like Beta Androstenol on steriods. There is alot of bonding, and comfort in this MX. A feeling of being totally at home. MX336 seems to work great with groups, circles of friends. There is a trusting aspect to it too. How this and the F-Buddy breakdown relate.....I am not sure. More testing needed.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
06-19-2010 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zeph, JohnnyHard, Bella

renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Turn Up The Heat + MX336 = F-Buddy Breakdown
06-25-2010 4:14 PM

Hi Jesse, I almost missed this post with everything going on in my life. This sounds like MX336 has a "keeper" vibe like A314. I must confess I haven't kept up with AD's MXs in a while and was always more into the puttatives than MXs anyway...is MX336 in any particular "family" of products or just an un named test...IE I know there was some talk of some ammo replacements over there or spray A314 tests, is this in those catagories?

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
06-25-2010 4:14 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 270
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 68 posts

06-25-2010 5:44 PM

(06-25-2010 4:14 PM)renny Wrote:  Hi Jesse, I almost missed this post with everything going on in my life. This sounds like MX336 has a "keeper" vibe like A314. I must confess I haven't kept up with AD's MXs in a while and was always more into the puttatives than MXs anyway...is MX336 in any particular "family" of products or just an un named test...IE I know there was some talk of some ammo replacements over there or spray A314 tests, is this in those catagories?

P99 is the key... No, I read it is more a deep bonding booster.

IH,A314,IG,IS,IJ,IS A & B,Cttm,IO
None,Rone,Anol,Bnol,TAF,TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL
MX353,302,301,297,138
P74,75,76,78,79,80,81,83,85,86,89,90,91,​93,95,96,97,99,101,102,103,104,109,114,1​19,130
NPA,PI,A1,AE,SOE,Chikara,A7,APC,Impi
AV,Possess Alpha,Wolf
FTL,TJ
Alfa M.,Certo,Glace
Wing Edge,Black
Neno, Anone, EST, Trione
06-25-2010 5:44 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
139 thanks in 95 posts

06-25-2010 11:44 PM

Hmm, for all we know P99 could be high dose straight BetaAndrostenol. I'm sure other familiar molecules have been labeled as P's as well.

Running around in my mind is that even though you don't think she has much of a reaction to Turn Up The Heat, she does. You don't say how long you and your buddy have been sleeping together but she must be used to that masculine signal coming from you and the feelings that accompany it. The having to have you right there on the couch part, the sexy stripping part...then whacked by MX336, which seems to be the variable that kicked open the flood gates...the influencing factor that brought all these already existing emotions she's obviously been feeling for you, literally bubbling to the surface...and spilling over in a big way. Surprise! Swoon

Not to mention, pheromones or not, you're uber hot and must really ring her bell! Her feelings for you got the better of her and she just couldn't hold back any longer after you rocked her world for the umpteenth time.

I feel for you, and for her too. I don't envy either position. It's tough, especially when you've made it a point to lay your cards on the table right up front.
I know you like her or you wouldn't be wrinkling the sheets with her.

And, no, she's really not OK with the situation the way it is. More likely she'll try to convince you and herself that she is, especially after she declared herself so emotionally but my bet is she'd rather have you/be with you, on your terms, than to not be with you at all. Though that doesn't mean she's any less in love with you, Jess.

I know you were thrown for a loop by her confession, and as nice and straight up a guy as I know you are, even though she agreed to friends with benefits only, she fell for you. The best laid plans of mice and men. Rolleyes Oy. It's the chance you take when you get that up close and personal with someone. Even if you think you can handle it with no strings, up jumps that thing called love. Unfortunately, it might not jump up on both sides.

Good luck, Jess, and thanks for sharing that.

Bella
06-25-2010 11:44 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 269
Thanks received:
495 thanks in 323 posts

06-26-2010 12:02 AM

Dude, you got a girl taht you spend 3 nights a week with, and have been messing around with. Sounds to me like there's some committment on your part too. Even if you don't want to admit it to yourself.

And yeah Bella's right, this girl is into you, now you need to figure out if your into her enough to make some sort of committment or probably lose her.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
06-26-2010 12:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any info on Turn Up The Heat? PapaWolf 13 942 01-17-2010 6:23 AM
Last Post: Tisha