Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TRUEOpener - any reviews ?
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

TRUEOpener - any reviews ?
12-21-2011 3:22 PM

I was wondering if any member here has tried it and what he tought of it ??

(also, what product of theirs would be on the other end of the spectrum; what product is the opposite of this one ?)
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 3:35 PM by Tigurinn.)
12-21-2011 3:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

RE: TRUEOpener - any reviews ?
12-21-2011 3:56 PM

(12-21-2011 3:22 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  I was wondering if any member here has tried it and what he tought of it ??

(also, what product of theirs would be on the other end of the spectrum; what product is the opposite of this one ?)

Hi Tigurinn,

TO Never worked for me I shipped it off to another forum member. There is a much better product for opening people or (Them opening you). Trust me on that Twisted

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-21-2011 3:56 PM
Thanks given by Tigurinn
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 21 posts

12-21-2011 5:46 PM

I have used this 3-4 times with other mones. So far nothing for me, I thought it was just me or the other mones? I still like the 50/50 nols like Come Talk To Me that AD.
12-21-2011 5:46 PM
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

12-21-2011 8:16 PM

While I seriously dislike AndoticsDirect - my first venture into the pheromones was with them .... with a togo bottle (!), and my order - Instant Shine - didn't work for me, granted I was only up to two sprays before the sh$#% container leaked completely.

Humm.... I could have gotten TrueOpener for next to nothing (only would have had to pay the customs), but guess that the company will not get my business - thanks guys Smile

I'm still betting on Wolf and Aqua Vitae to work wonders for me, when I get the dough I'll start a report on both (but I'll not mix 'em, seeing as I'm a novice Smile )
12-21-2011 8:16 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

12-21-2011 11:37 PM

(12-21-2011 8:16 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  While I seriously dislike AndoticsDirect - my first venture into the pheromones was with them .... with a togo bottle (!), and my order - Instant Shine - didn't work for me, granted I was only up to two sprays before the sh$#% container leaked completely.

Humm.... I could have gotten TrueOpener for next to nothing (only would have had to pay the customs), but guess that the company will not get my business - thanks guys Smile

I'm still betting on Wolf and Aqua Vitae to work wonders for me, when I get the dough I'll start a report on both (but I'll not mix 'em, seeing as I'm a novice Smile )

Both wolf and aqua vitae are great. The best social I have ever use is glacé its super effective

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-21-2011 11:37 PM
Thanks given by Tigurinn

Jrock
PheroJunkie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 39 posts

12-22-2011 12:07 AM

Have you tried Instant Openness from AD? This is suppose to be True's version of it.... 70% A-nol and 30% B-nol. I have not tried True Opener but I did have a sample of True Communication which seemed to work pretty well. True Love is probably your best bet for a social/comfort mix. Otherwise I would suggest True Alpha or True Instinct for an attraction/sexual mix.

(12-21-2011 8:16 PM)Tigurinn Wrote:  While I seriously dislike AndoticsDirect - my first venture into the pheromones was with them .... with a togo bottle (!), and my order - Instant Shine - didn't work for me, granted I was only up to two sprays before the sh$#% container leaked completely.

12-22-2011 12:07 AM
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

12-22-2011 8:14 AM

(12-22-2011 12:07 AM)Jrock Wrote:  Have you tried Instant Openness from AD? This is suppose to be True's version of it.... 70% A-nol and 30% B-nol. I have not tried True Opener but I did have a sample of True Communication which seemed to work pretty well. True Love is probably your best bet for a social/comfort mix. Otherwise I would suggest True Alpha or True Instinct for an attraction/sexual mix.

Nope - never did, and never will. AD will never get my business - and it doesn't look like True Pheromones will neither. However, it would have been great if people would have been getting results with TrueOpener, seeing as I'm very skeptical about pheromones, and while reading the description this looked like something that would absolutely prove to me that pheromones worked.

I notice a lot of indicators of interest (which I think are called "hits" here) every day but if I take a break from approaching for several days I get a sh#t load of approach anxiety - so this would have been a fantastic product in proving to me that pheromones work.

Having said that - I would love to know if there are any other pheromones out there that are supposed to make girls approach you during the daytime (and if there are any reviews about those products)
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2011 8:16 AM by Tigurinn.)
12-22-2011 8:14 AM
Thanks given by as33156
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4370
Thanks received:
2483 thanks in 710 posts

12-22-2011 8:27 AM

Can't recall any girl, who didn't know me, ever approaching me in daytime. No matter what combo i wear. I'd assume lots of Glace could make girls do that, but. IMO very unlikely, though. Probably you could try some of the soft celebrity alpha blends, like MX297 or Wolf. Wolf didn't do that for me either, though.

If you want to remove your approach anxiety, and get better into sets, i'd try Corporativo, Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae. Heavy alpha/sexual-stuff and may scare some girls, but it gives you lots of confidence and attracts a lot of girls.

It's different in clubs.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-22-2011 8:27 AM
Thanks given by Tigurinn, right_mr
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

12-23-2011 7:56 PM

Sadly some threads do give out that impression.

What pheromone product would give me the ego boost to approach?

(12-22-2011 8:27 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Can't recall any girl, who didn't know me, ever approaching me in daytime. No matter what combo i wear. I'd assume lots of Glace could make girls do that, but. IMO very unlikely, though. Probably you could try some of the soft celebrity alpha blends, like MX297 or Wolf. Wolf didn't do that for me either, though.

If you want to remove your approach anxiety, and get better into sets, i'd try Corporativo, Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae. Heavy alpha/sexual-stuff and may scare some girls, but it gives you lots of confidence and attracts a lot of girls.

It's different in clubs.
12-23-2011 7:56 PM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
816 thanks in 287 posts

12-25-2011 6:29 AM

Have tried True Opener for a while, and cant see much from it, other than some women (1 out of 3) might start telling you things they usually wouldnt. I have heared a few stories i shouldnt have heared. Thats the only effect i seen of any kind, and only when using more than 3 sprays (4-6 sprays).
12-25-2011 6:29 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pagodeiro

Share This Thread