Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TL better alone?
reggie10
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TL better alone?
03-24-2012 1:18 PM

Got my AM today and should be getting my TL any day now. Anxious to try the AM+TL combo. Two questions though:

1. When combining mones, should I just spray the one, then the other, or should I actually mix the two into a single spray in a separate bottle and apply it that way? If I'm spraying them separately, should they go on the same spots or be spread out (ex. TL on the wrists, AM on the neck)?

2. Any advice on proportions? I've seen people talk about using two sprays of each, and I've seen others talking about using crazy amounts (like 4 sprays AM with 7 sprays TL). I guess the answer is that it depends on my own body chemistry?

Thanks!
03-24-2012 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-25-2012 8:25 AM

(03-24-2012 1:18 PM)reggie10 Wrote:  Got my AM today and should be getting my TL any day now. Anxious to try the AM+TL combo. Two questions though:

1. When combining mones, should I just spray the one, then the other, or should I actually mix the two into a single spray in a separate bottle and apply it that way? If I'm spraying them separately, should they go on the same spots or be spread out (ex. TL on the wrists, AM on the neck)?

2. Any advice on proportions? I've seen people talk about using two sprays of each, and I've seen others talking about using crazy amounts (like 4 sprays AM with 7 sprays TL). I guess the answer is that it depends on my own body chemistry?

Thanks!

Ideally you would start with a smaller amount, and then work your way up to more sprays or drops. And you should try each product alone to get the feel of the product before you mix. As far as wearing more than one product I tend to just spray on different parts of the body. A lot of these blends are really great on their own though, so I would encourage you to start there.
03-25-2012 8:25 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-31-2012 11:50 AM

(03-24-2012 1:18 PM)reggie10 Wrote:  Got my AM today and should be getting my TL any day now. Anxious to try the AM+TL combo. Two questions though:

Thanks!

I used to make all sorts of fun mixes by combining two or more mixes in a to go bottle and them painting them and putting stickers on them to help me remember what I made. (this was before all the leaky to go bottles)

But then I read this brilliant, overly verbose (I think someone might've had a bit much of the a-nol) explanation of why they didn't intend for their customers to go mixing stuff in bottles. If you want to try mixxing the stuff, you get specific measured doses in each spray. So, you know you are wearing x amount of TL and x amount of AM. (ex: 2 sprays TL, 2 sprays AM) If that combo works for you, cool. If it doesn't work exactly how you were hoping. Wash it off and start again tomorrow. It's more of a science that way, and you are the subject and the scientist conducting your perfectly formulated experiment.

There have been times my mixes did exactly what I was going for, and times they didn't. All that said, I still mix stuff sometimes, but I understand the argument against it. If you don't like the mix, you have ruined a perfectly wonderful product. I've never had this problem, but others have.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-31-2012 11:50 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2012 6:52 PM

The first times I used TL I paired it with:

TI: 2 drops TI + 3 sprays TL -> Good interacions with early 20 girls. One of them seemed pretty eager to recieve my advances, but was not my type. Anyway, girls seemed happy to talk to me, and guys were very friendly.

TA: 2 drops TA + 3 sprays TL -> Started a conversation with a girl that had cathed my eye some time before, but never talked. We haad a short interaction, but since then, she always is very nice with me and also told a mutual friend how cool I was.

After that, I've usde it with AM, with good attractin results.

And also with AM + TA, because TL + AM alone seem to lack a little bit in the respect from guys department (this has been dicussed in another thread if i remember good).

Talk to you soon
03-31-2012 6:52 PM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-10-2012 10:11 AM

So far I have only tried TL unscented twice as a self test at 1 and 2 sprays. I got a mild headache and a very uneasy feeling like something bad was about to happen at any moment. I don't think it was the Androstadienone because I often use it at 30 to 50 mg. with no bad effects. On the other hand the one time I used Dial Magnetic I became horribly depressed.
I'm not going to give up that easy though. More testing to be done.
04-10-2012 10:11 AM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-10-2012 10:47 AM

I have rocked TL along with AM and a social many times with amazing results. TL is probably one of the few that I would not wear alone, just me maybe, but I think prolonged exposure on me at least can tend to knee cap my alpha thoughts and attitudes and I pair with something alpha, or sexual or both to avoid that feeling. It is also something that I do not wear on a daily basis and really just stick to it in one on one or date situations as that is where for me it really shines the most. Best of luck with your ventures though Smile As far as how much AM, I think it depends on your age and normal body chemistry, for me it is best between 3-5 sprays, your sweet spot might be much lower. As recommended start out lower and see if you get hits, then work up as needed till you find your sweet spot. There are some mones that I have found that less is definitely MORE when wearing them.
04-10-2012 10:47 AM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2012 12:01 AM

(04-10-2012 10:11 AM)Eeyore Wrote:  So far I have only tried TL unscented twice as a self test at 1 and 2 sprays. I got a mild headache and a very uneasy feeling like something bad was about to happen at any moment. I don't think it was the Androstadienone because I often use it at 30 to 50 mg. with no bad effects. On the other hand the one time I used Dial Magnetic I became horribly depressed.
I'm not going to give up that easy though. More testing to be done.

Edit: Just tried again with 6 sprays on my wrist about 30 min. ago.
No bad self effects to report.
04-11-2012 12:01 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

04-11-2012 12:13 AM

Wow that's some serious self effects testing! Eek I personally just swipe the spray bottle's intake under my nose so I'm only applying a few drops.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
04-11-2012 12:13 AM

Share This Thread