Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TL/TJ Hits
oldmansam253
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 22 posts

TL/TJ Hits
11-09-2011 11:44 AM

I posted this up on the True Pheromones forum and I thought I should post here also.
---------------------------------------
Hey all, I haven't posted in a while. I've been taking a Phero-Hiatus to see what I can do w/o them

Setting: Professional face to face customer interactions. (room temp)

Application: Two sprays of TL on each side of my neck, 20 mcg spray of Androstadienone boost to the back of the neck, 10 mcg of androstatrione on the upper part of chest(V-neck tee), and One spray of TJ over the Androstatrione. Felt kind of spacey after application.

NOTE: I noticed from undocumented tests that at high doses of Androstatrione (50mcg and whatnot) either gives me the gay vibe or it cancels the sexual feel from -NONE.

Test: Regular day at work, this mix seems to tend towards the ladies around the mid 20's to late 30's.

The first blatant hit: Was this one chick (I'd say she's around her early 30's Caucasian). The moment she entered the door and made eye contact with me, it seemed like she was stuck in my gaze. She seemed really glad that I was helping her today, and she kept trying to make that tight eye contact. She needed to be rescheduled for another visit. I asked her when would she like to come back in? She replied with a big smile and with some really seductive eye contact and asked me what day do I think is the best for her to come in? I guess I will be seeing her this Thursday

Second Blatant Hit: This girl came (in in her 20's, Hispanic), gave me a big hug and said she missed me. (I don't really remember her lol) Anyways, she really stuck around, we had a good chat. Talked about photography and music, showed her some of my work. She was really flabbergasted with my work. The conversation later changed when she started blabbing about the movie Kama Sutra, and how much it affected her. She started trying to give me her ideas of a nude picture that I should take of a "Model" on my car . I shot down her idea since there was no originality. I revised her idea with some crazy from my mind. She took it very well and replied that my ideas are always the best. I feel like the whole time she was kissing up to my ass but who know, my ideas might just be crazy enough to be good . Before she left, she made sure to add me on Facebook and sat there to make sure I confirmed her add.

After these hits, I decided to take a break and do a little test. I walked through the mall to look for any kind of extended eye contact. Had some really nice eye contact with some young ladies and even a couple milfs.

So total, I had some really big hits. I DO need to test the Androstatrione more to know its full potential. I'll be receiving some Androstarone, Alpha TH-DOC, and Beta TH-DOC from Chris to play around with.

More to post up later, Peace.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 11:57 AM by oldmansam253.)
11-09-2011 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, idontknow, Pheroman, JAYCEE, Rattlesnake

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 619
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 214 posts

RE: Interesting hit
11-09-2011 11:55 AM

Great hits, Plz change your title to True Love/TJ - Great Hits so people know its about TL/TJ Wink

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-09-2011 11:55 AM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 120 posts

RE: TL/TJ Hits
11-09-2011 7:44 PM

AndrostAtrione reminds me of P93 from what you describe here. That's a good find since P93 is always out of stock.

10mcg seems to be the magic number in keeping the gay vibe down. I've worn quite a bit of P93 and I don't think I get the gay vibe.

Is your AndrostAtrione in DPG or ethanol?
11-09-2011 7:44 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, dbot
oldmansam253
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 22 posts

11-09-2011 11:50 PM

(11-09-2011 7:44 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  AndrostAtrione reminds me of P93 from what you describe here. That's a good find since P93 is always out of stock.

10mcg seems to be the magic number in keeping the gay vibe down. I've worn quite a bit of P93 and I don't think I get the gay vibe.

Is your AndrostAtrione in DPG or ethanol?

It's in DPG.

Some other forum members suspected it to be P93 also. I've noticed that when I OD with this stuff, some males try to avoid eye contact, or try to flee from my vicinity.
11-09-2011 11:50 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 875
Thanks received:
545 thanks in 241 posts

11-12-2011 8:08 AM

Great report. Repped Smile