Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THU
flow510
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

THU
12-19-2014 4:39 PM

I order sunday 30ml unscented THU.plenty of communication and was deliver in 2 days as promised! Excellent packaging with the treasure chest and gold silk wrapping the bottle .Freebie was aura of amity! Thank you! As of right now I have used THU once with 3 sprays on my neck following the instructions on the website for Caucasian women. I definitely felt more alpha confident and overbearing feeling of calm.very nice.Talking to the target in my house I notice she was more playful more smiling more receptive to escalating kino.At one point we were standing and I had my left hand on the counter my right hand on my hip and feet was crossed.she was facing me 2 feet .we were talking about her work and she started to mirror me doing the same thing .I thought this was funny as I never have notice that ever before .Her eyes were dilated even though plenty of light in my house . I pretty much rubbed her back as we went to sleep which never happens.If anyone read my intro thread knows my closing issues and was recommended THU and i just need to be more sexual aggressive .That pretty much sums up the night (no sex) which is fine because she was tired from working but excited with the results thus far way better then androtics.Tonight is Friday hopefully I can see what happens and I'll update.I apologize for the quick writing .
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 4:40 PM by flow510.)
12-19-2014 4:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: THU
12-19-2014 8:26 PM

(12-19-2014 4:39 PM)flow510 Wrote:  was recommended THU and i just need to be more sexual aggressive .That pretty much sums up the night (no sex) which is fine because she was tired from working but excited with the results thus far way better then androtics.

Aggressive has a mask! Innocent & loving kisses to the upper back and neck while rubbing her back could very well start a fire before she drifts off to sleep. And there's no better sleeping pill than a nice and power orgasms. Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-19-2014 8:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread