Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TAK solo
Jedi_Nights
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

TAK solo
11-01-2010 5:58 PM

I was in my collection of bottles a while back and found a 30ml of 25mcgs/spray Molecule K (TAK) and it was un-fragranced. About half of it was gone because I had been playing with it earlier and was unable to observe that it was doing anything at all.

So, I decided to give it another go. I proceeded to put on one spray across my forearm at work around 8:10 or so. I would notice myself being very calm and somewhat sleepy and forget about it the rest of the day. Well, after three days of this happening I’m starting to notice it and about that time a co-worker came over to me and asked if there was something wrong because I didn’t stop by and chat on the way to the lunchroom.

Hmmmm.

A couple of days later we had a meeting and I had went to the room earlier and put 4 sprays (100mcgs) into the air.

I like it when it’s un-fragranced. I can spray product all over the place and not offend the bloodhounds. (And we do have a couple of loud howlers!) Unfortunately it costs more.

Well the meeting was supposed to go for an hour and a half. Believe me when I say that I know these girls and they enjoy taking meetings into overtime. Well, this meeting fizzled out after 45 minutes. It was if they were barely awake. There was no chatter or questions or clarifications. Hello? About 4 dozen women and no noise? No competition to see who could ask the cleverest question? When we were dismissed – we all took our dear sweet time back to our work areas and still remained quiet. The effect seemed to wear off in about two hours when the chatter and activity returned to normal.

Hmmmm. This gives me an idea, but I have to figure out how to dispense this stuff without getting the effects on myself. How can I get it to affect others without me getting any of the cloud? Put it in a syringe and quirt it? No.

After work I took the bottle down to Watering Hole N. It was full of regulars and they were bantering back and forth. Good times and a lot of BS being shoveled around while a game was on TV.

In walks Little Big Girl NYC – a chatterbox that has no off switch! As luck would have it, (no please no), the only vacant stool is next to me. Aha! I then remembered my bottle and realized that I could have had no better choice for a guinea piggy! She is chattering away at the barmaid and another patron for about 5 minutes when I finally figure out a plan of action. When there was a pause in her broadcast I said to her, “I just got this bottle of aftermarket cologne that is supposed to be an imitation of some really expensive stuff – but I can’t smell it.” I sprayed the back of my hand and moved it toward her saying, “Do you smell anything or do I try and get my money back?” She sniffed it and said, “I smell nothing. Get your money back”. I thanked her and headed for the men’s room and washed it off of me.

When I returned she took a drink over to a friend in the back room playing cards and then came back to a recently vacated stool 3 away from me. About 6 or 7 minutes have passed. She was chattering away with the barmaid and the other patron but I notice that at least her word per minute speed was a little slower. Four or five minutes later she is quiet. She tries to start a few times but isn’t having any luck. Several patrons tried to chat her up but her replies were relaxed and didn’t last long at all. I was there for another hour and left before she did – she was starting to make some progress recovering her normal broadcast mode.

PEACE & VICTORY ARE MINE! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!

Am I gloating? Why yes, I think so! It certainly feels good in a smug sort of way.
(I know something you don’t know – nyah nyah nyah!)

On another day Mr. E walks in being his chipper self. He sits next to me and is already in full swing with two other regulars, Mr. I and Mr. C – all three of them are doing their normal breast beating greetings - those macho un-pleasantries and name calling to which only good friends can do. He sees my bottle in my shirt pocket, and as he has done before, takes the cap off and sprays his arm before I can ask him not to, says he doesn’t smell anything and asks, “What this one supposed to do?” I told him that I wasn’t sure what it did. Sure enough, he went from chipper to sedated and not talkative in about 20 minutes. He left early saying that he’s cooking a hot dog and going to bed – and it’s only 7:00pm.

Unfortunately, I caught some of his cloud and I was in the same condition and went home 20 minutes later.
11-01-2010 5:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2712
Thanks received:
2458 thanks in 941 posts

RE: TAK solo
11-02-2010 8:43 AM

Quote:About 4 dozen women and no noise?
Absolutely amazing!

Quote:This gives me an idea, but I have to figure out how to dispense this stuff without getting the effects on myself.
How bout a little bowl of potpourri on each desk with a spray of STFU in it lol

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
11-02-2010 8:43 AM
Thanks given by Jedi_Nights
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2821 thanks in 1241 posts

RE: TAK solo
11-02-2010 9:27 AM

Grreat report Jedi. Soimilar effects were reported some time ago over at pherotalk too.

We also played with adding a bit of TAK and TAF in Steve's ICM mixes way back when too.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
11-02-2010 9:27 AM
Thanks given by Jedi_Nights

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace solo static3600 20 1,192 02-06-2013 10:10 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed