Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TAH
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 7 posts

TAH
08-15-2010 5:37 PM

wtf is it
08-15-2010 5:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 51 posts

RE: TAH
08-15-2010 11:09 PM

I think it's been described in the past as a phero that's used mostly by females. I think it's the more "cuddly" female phero compared to the more intimidating, confident TAL. I guess the male comparison could be IG = TAH, A314 = TAL. Maybe not the best analogy... but till someone with more experience chimes in, guess you'll have to do with that. =/
08-15-2010 11:09 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

08-16-2010 2:42 AM

My Guess is it is some form of estrogen.

Estrogen has many derivitives like estrone estradiol and estriol. Its just a guess as to the truth of the molecule of course but it is female in character.

TAH is soft and feminine. It has a submissive nature to it. I wouldnt say it signals weakness but people can mistake the softness signal for it.

Males who choose to use it should stay real low in dose and mix with masculines. It can give a guy a sensitive vibe but to much and it can set the gaydar off.

Tisha
08-16-2010 2:42 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

06-19-2012 11:28 AM

My guess is Estradiol (aka E2 or 17β-estradiol or Oestradiol).
I started my assumption on the fact that AD kept using "Marilyn Monroe" to describe it's effects. Then came across this post that out and out says it on pherotalk.

then reading the articles, I wonder if it has any pheromone effect that is "Marilyn Monroe" like at all. The hormone effects are described as "Marilyn Monroe" like, but that is from having high levels in your blood. I think it may be an inaccurate way to describe it's Pheromone effects. I think AD was just grasping for a description and used it because of the association of "Marilyn Monroe" with the hormone effects of E2. The association of the Pheromone effects was just from the bias of reading the article before knowing what it did. It may have some effects like that too, but here's the article.

Quote:US research discovers "˜Marilyn Monroe' hormone
by Danny Rose January 15, 2009 12:00AM

SCIENTISTS have identified the Marilyn Monroe hormone that is linked to an hour-glass body shape in women, and also an increased desire to trade-up to new men.

Women who have high levels of oestradoil also show elevated confidence and a greater inclination to have sex outside of their present relationship, according to the US-based research.

The ovarian steroid hormone is also associated with having a symmetrical face, large breasts and a low waist-to-hip ratio.

"Marilyn Monroe is actually a really good example of a woman who was almost certainly high in oestradoil," Australian sexologist Dr Frances Quirk said in response to the research.

"She was a classic hour-glass figure and because of her relationship pattern - she was a serial monogamist.

"Her relationships last three or four years or slightly longer, and if you look at the men she had relationships with, they increased in status."

The University of Texas study took in 52 young women, aged 17 to 30, and checked their oestradoil levels using a saliva swab.

They were asked to rate themselves on perceived desirability, quizzed on their sexual motivations and also their inclinations relating to their present relationship.

An independent group also assessed photographs of the women to provide an external assessment of their attractiveness.

"High-oestradiol women were considered significantly more physically attractive by themselves and others," the study, published in the journal Biology Letters, concluded.

"These women reported somewhat lower levels of satisfaction with and commitment to their primary partners, and a significantly greater likelihood ... of becoming acquainted with new potential mates."

The study found while high-oestradiol women reported being "significantly more likely" to have a serious affair, they did not indicate a greater likelihood of having "brief sexual encounters".

They favour long-term relationships but are "not easily satisfied by their long-term partners and are especially motivated to become acquainted with other, presumably more desirable, men".

Dr Quirk, Associate Professor at James Cook University, said because of these traits, high-oestradoil women "may also be the sort of women that other women don't like too much".

on a side note, from wikipedia, E2 is mostly deactivated in the body by attaching to SHBG or albumin in the blood. Only about 2.2% of E2 is active in the blood.

E2 levels peak in women on day 13-14 of the menstrual cycle. This is when they are "IN HEAT" and most fertile. I wonder if the E2 effect is what gives TAH the "I'M HOT/IN HEAT" effect.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-19-2012 11:28 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Lexy, shadowknight
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

06-19-2012 11:43 AM

Oh and importantly,
the fact that E2 is present in saliva is a great way to argue for it's effective use as a Pheromone.
Everytime you exhale, man or woman, you shoot out E2, only women in heat shoot out HIGH Concentrations of E2, compared to everyone else.

the low range of women in inside the 50-200 pmol/L range of men in all cases except preovulatory peak. The day or 2 before ovulation (In Heat: 1-2 degree raise in body temp during this peak)

Of course the upper range is well out of the range of men. These are the women who are the "Marilyn Monroes" they have high E2 body and you can smell the pheromone signature on their breath.

Quote:reference range (oestradiol)
pmol/L

50-200 males
70-510 females: early fol. phase (day 5)
390-1480 females: preovulatory peak
70-600 females: luteal phase
< 130 post-menopausal

Note that reference ranges may vary between laboratories.
[Image: dress.jpg]

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-19-2012 11:43 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, idontknow, shadowknight, Pheroman

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

06-19-2012 1:12 PM

Well ... now ...

somebody must try this one ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
06-19-2012 1:12 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

06-19-2012 3:34 PM

I'd love to try it, where can we get it?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
06-19-2012 3:34 PM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
289 thanks in 79 posts

06-19-2012 4:16 PM

Androtics Direct has it in the "Experimone Series" section
06-19-2012 4:16 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Lexy
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

06-19-2012 8:43 PM

(06-19-2012 4:16 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  Androtics Direct has it in the "Experimone Series" section

Thank you Eeyore. Heart Sorry I meant the Estradiol E2, where can we get that one?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

06-19-2012 8:43 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

06-20-2012 11:58 AM

I found this, but when I click on it it says "page not found"

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012 11:58 AM by Lexy.)
06-20-2012 11:58 AM

Share This Thread