Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

TAC
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TAC
03-12-2014 7:59 PM

What is the components or hypothesized components of TAC I got two bottles of it from them as a free sample and I understand its more of a relaxant for females and puts their guard down more but just curious of what it actually is.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-12-2014 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
quickbrownfox
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: TAC
03-25-2014 12:20 AM

Hi monemyname!

Don't know if you're still interested, but I got some TAC as a freebie from them too. I've only tested it solo (20mcg) so far. I've read on the main AD forum that it contains substances that are believed to have pheromonal characteristics but are not actually pheromones.

I would say it behaves most like THDOC and DHEAS. I have never tried either, only read up about them. It not only calms, it also makes you feel youthful in a happily nostalgic way. I also spent the night missing my boyfriend even though I only just met him that afternoon. It made conversation with others a lot easier (I am normally awkward and introverted).

Men normally use it to smooth out super alpha pheromone blends but too much (>20mcg) has been reported to prevent erection for awhile. :/ But I've also heard that on women, it has the opposite effect. It either increases the intensity or frequency of the orgasms. Needless to say, I tried that out too. Without going into too much detail, let me just say that it was.... different. In an amazing way. Girl_drink1

Pretty keen to hear about your findings if you've tested it out on yourself/others. I am currently experiencing what I believe is TAC hangover. I spritzed on 20mcg around 11pm last night, got super relaxed but couldn't sleep till 2am. I had to drive around for a bit at 9am this morning and was just a danger on the roads. Had to pull a sickie at work and grocery shopping is just painful. I am SO TIRED and I feel nauseous. I normally operate great on 6 hours of sleep. I am interested to see if that's just me?

LP: La Femme Mystere, OCCO Black
AD: MX335, TAC
03-25-2014 12:20 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-25-2014 8:18 AM

(03-25-2014 12:20 AM)quickbrownfox Wrote:  Hi monemyname!

Don't know if you're still interested, but I got some TAC as a freebie from them too. I've only tested it solo (20mcg) so far. I've read on the main AD forum that it contains substances that are believed to have pheromonal characteristics but are not actually pheromones.

I would say it behaves most like THDOC and DHEAS. I have never tried either, only read up about them. It not only calms, it also makes you feel youthful in a happily nostalgic way. I also spent the night missing my boyfriend even though I only just met him that afternoon. It made conversation with others a lot easier (I am normally awkward and introverted).

Men normally use it to smooth out super alpha pheromone blends but too much (>20mcg) has been reported to prevent erection for awhile. :/ But I've also heard that on women, it has the opposite effect. It either increases the intensity or frequency of the orgasms. Needless to say, I tried that out too. Without going into too much detail, let me just say that it was.... different. In an amazing way. Girl_drink1

Pretty keen to hear about your findings if you've tested it out on yourself/others. I am currently experiencing what I believe is TAC hangover. I spritzed on 20mcg around 11pm last night, got super relaxed but couldn't sleep till 2am. I had to drive around for a bit at 9am this morning and was just a danger on the roads. Had to pull a sickie at work and grocery shopping is just painful. I am SO TIRED and I feel nauseous. I normally operate great on 6 hours of sleep. I am interested to see if that's just me?

That sounds about right, Foxxy!

Was it the FIRST TIME you used TAC? Some mones take a bit for the body to get use to.

And if I may, are you willing to share your age? Always curious if age makes a difference.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Good'day! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-25-2014 8:18 AM
quickbrownfox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-25-2014 8:42 AM

Yes it's the first time! I only just got into mones and they were in my first order. I'll be 26 this year, and have been labelled a nymphomaniac before too Laugh1 and I'm in the ovulation phase of my cycle which makes sexual activity quite a rewarding priority. But even accounting for all that, what I had last night was out of the ordinary.

I currently have a 5mcg spritz on which I applied about 2 hours ago. Feeling good so far, no negative effects, we'll see how I feel tomorrow. (Played some computer games on it too. Pretty awesome, made me less panicked and jittery in sticky scenarios. :jumpySmile

03-25-2014 8:42 AM

MMM

Rep Post

03-25-2014 8:57 AM

(03-25-2014 8:42 AM)quickbrownfox Wrote:  Yes it's the first time! I only just got into mones and they were in my first order. I'll be 26 this year, and have been labelled a nymphomaniac before too Laugh1 and I'm in the ovulation phase of my cycle which makes sexual activity quite a rewarding priority. But even accounting for all that, what I had last night was out of the ordinary.

I currently have a 5mcg spritz on which I applied about 2 hours ago. Feeling good so far, no negative effects, we'll see how I feel tomorrow. (Played some computer games on it too. Pretty awesome, made me less panicked and jittery in sticky scenarios. :jumpySmile

Well, Doctor MMM says, "IT DRAINS THE SYSTEM ONCE YOU ORGASM. STRONGER ORGASMS! MORE POWERFUL ORGASMS! KIND OF LIKE TAKE L-ARGININE. IT BUILDS UP IN THE SYSTEM, AND THE ORGASMS ARE MORE POWERFUL AND MORE INTENSE. BUT ONCE YOU POP ... DRAINED CITY!"

Don't forget to replenish your system, dear. Water and protein.

This is Doctor MMM, and I'm outta here! Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 8:58 AM by MMM.)
03-25-2014 8:57 AM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2014 10:40 AM

I personally haven't noticed the draining effect on me or a hangover of sorts but then again I am a guy and like MMM was saying if you orgasamed harder that defiantly would be more draining. I asked though because I guess that whatever TAC is composed of is also in Bliss XS because I get a similar sensation with Bliss obviously with more and THDOC and DHEA are both listed in Steve's ingredients in Bliss on his site.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-25-2014 10:40 AM
quickbrownfox
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-26-2014 4:16 AM

The 5mcg I spritzed on last night did not have negative effects at all this morning. The calm and happy feelings weren't as strong, but that might be because I worked myself up trying to kill demons on my computer and dropped straight off to sleep after. Guess this is what they mean by finding your sweet spot. 20mcg might be overkill for me. I'll probably try 10 mcg over the weekend, then 15 and 20 again just to confirm this.

03-26-2014 4:16 AM

Share This Thread