Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
Jay2019
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
03-05-2019 6:52 PM

(03-01-2019 4:09 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  so XSP115 was 76 - the one with quite a few "lubricating"-reports behind it. Will be nice to try that out.

The description of xsp119 is:
"A strong sense of familiarity and closeness. A clean calming feel to it that helps with anxiety. Intimate."

Probabyl more in line with romantic/fallout-orientated goals.

Can't find any report about xsp115... Do you have a link? Just curious Smile
03-05-2019 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2019 7:13 PM

(03-05-2019 6:52 PM)Jay2019 Wrote:  Can't find any report about xsp115... Do you have a link? Just curious Smile

Post #19 in this thread:

(02-28-2019 7:08 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  From SteveO himself: XSR 76 is the same thing as XSP 115, and XSR 77 is the same thing as XSP 119. Both XSP 115 and 119 were already in the store, which is why he didnt add XSR 76 and 77 to the list of new releases. Guess he didnt want to create duplicates across the research molecules and the putatives.

Funny thing is i bought XSP 115 in my order from this past week not knowing it was the exact replacement for XSR 76.. lol lucky me

Read, man.
03-05-2019 7:13 PM
Jay2019
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2019 7:23 PM

(03-05-2019 7:13 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  Post #19 in this thread:

(02-28-2019 7:08 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  From SteveO himself: XSR 76 is the same thing as XSP 115, and XSR 77 is the same thing as XSP 119. Both XSP 115 and 119 were already in the store, which is why he didnt add XSR 76 and 77 to the list of new releases. Guess he didnt want to create duplicates across the research molecules and the putatives.

Funny thing is i bought XSP 115 in my order from this past week not knowing it was the exact replacement for XSR 76.. lol lucky me

Read, man.

Thank you very much!

I mean this here:
Quote:so XSP115 was 76 - the one with quite a few "lubricating"-reports behind it

This 'lubricating' report. I understand that you cannot read my mind... Sorry for that.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 7:24 PM by Jay2019.)
03-05-2019 7:23 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2019 8:23 PM

Jay, did you see posts 3, 5 and 9 as well?

Post #3
(09-30-2018 3:56 PM)DevilJin Wrote:  Test 1

Dosage: 4 drops of AV, 4 drops of BW and 25mcg of XSR 77, spiked with around 2mcg of P83.
My thinking behind using the AV and BW is the high none content, that seems to always work on my gf, she’s mid twenties. P83 there to help her let go even easier. She’s a squirter so this stops her holding back.

Result: She orgasmed even easier than she has on TAC and just as often and long lasting as TAC.

So after the first test, the signs are good. Will be running it weekly over a very long period and will continue updating here.

Have never used New Pheromone Additive before, so hoping to order that soon and to use that with XSR 76 either next week or the week after.

Post #5
(10-12-2018 6:39 AM)DevilJin Wrote:  Test 2

Dosage: 4 drops of AV, 4 drops of BW and 25 mcg of XSR 76, spiked with around 2mcg of P83.
Wanted to keep everything else the same apart from just changing XSR 76 instead of 77

Result: Results even better than with XSR 77. Don’t think shes ever squirted as much as she did this time.

This stuff may not exactly be TAC but it’s having effects just as good, if not better.

Next week I will be replacing the AV and BW with New Pheromone Additive two drops.
Once Androtics Labs launches, I might pick up a bottle of TAC from them to do a direct comparison. The current one I have from them is only in 2.5mcg per spray and it’s pretty much all gone.

Post #9
(02-12-2019 9:05 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  These are reports from user Ildergreier at PXS-forum:

Well, I have a 25mcg 10ml bottle with XSR76 and got curious, I sprayed 2 sprays of it, one at cleavage and one split between wrists. It seems like all the blood I have is running down to my groin area. If I touch myself now I guess I would just come all over my Macbook Pro, and I can't really afford a new one right now....

Anyway, it is five hours since I sprayed myself with xs193 and I have the same fantasy of a threesome with Billy Idol, me and Tim Duncan as I had Friday night. I have the worst taste in men, it is almost embarrassing.

One spray (25mcg) of XSR76.
Tuesday evening repeating itself. The weekend came fast and I sprayed one spray of XSR76 and picked my dolphin (a battery driven vibrator) and went to work while Billy Idol was screaming in my ears (flesh for fantasy). Now this was a nice start on the weekend. Happy testing to all my fellow fonts on Discoverxs.

SteveO has also posted that he will release a bunch of new XSR-molecules, but neither XSR76 or 76 were among the list.

So according to DevilJin so far:

XSR76 (XSP115) > XSR 77 (XSP119) > TAC
03-05-2019 8:23 PM

Jay2019
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2019 8:28 PM

Yes, I read it. I read all of them.
I thought there were additional reports outside this thread.

Sorry for asking.
Will not happen again, LastDragon.
03-05-2019 8:28 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-05-2019 8:40 PM

No worries. Have you seen the reviews by PrettyRickyBoi on DXS?

"Received XSP115 with a recent order.

I'm talking with someone now..and well more.

First time XSP115 @ 1 Spray.
XSP115 seems to have greatly enhanced our sexual experience.
I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner.
My partner orgasmed more than 6 times and stated that she never had before.

Second time XSP115 @ 2 Sprays
My partner orgasmed multiple times but I also orgasmed quicker."

"OH, update on XSP115

Tried 3 sprays last night.
Started with massage again, only 4 orgasms. We started about 1hr and 30minutes after application.
I'm assuming these without diffusion tech only are effective for 2-3 hours.
I know this should be about quality over quantity but at this point I'm just poking a dead body with a stick.
*Kanye shrug*"

"XSP115 3-1/2 sprays

lol. I'm addicted to this stuff.

I was only meaning to do 3 sprays but ofcourse I got one of those baby sprays.

Set the record last night with 8 O's

I'm not even joking guys, this stuff is great. 5 orally and 3 with penetration after-words.
She said her legs were weak.
And they certainly were.
Oh and then the alarm clock fell on her head..sorry it was kinda funny.
An ouch with a laugh.

I was aware that I would ejaculate quicker with high doses of this stuff so I compensated. 

I need you guys to get this stuff and test it out."
03-05-2019 8:40 PM
Jay2019
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2019 9:32 PM

Thank you.
I read that thread. Interesting for sure.
These experiences are made when they are already in the bedroom. I am curious what will happen if you apply XSP115 and just met the girl.

I try to get out of the FZ. I use XS193 and Connection. But if adding XSP115 would make her slippery in my company P That would be a WOW effect sideLol
Then she would have some days to think about it before we meet again.

But I am hesitant to add it right now... You see what I am saying
03-05-2019 9:32 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2019 8:29 PM

(03-05-2019 9:32 PM)Jay2019 Wrote:  Thank you.
I read that thread. Interesting for sure.
These experiences are made when they are already in the bedroom. I am curious what will happen if you apply XSP115 and just met the girl.

I've wondered the same thing, would wearing a great lay mix act as a magnet for DTF girls in a club? Only one way to know for sure.
03-07-2019 8:29 PM

Jay2019
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2019 11:11 AM

Last Sunday as I met her, I applied 3 sprays 193 and 3 sprays Connection.
Since she tries always not to reveal too much, I cannot really say whether it worked on her. Funny sidenote, I got at the end very talkative... on an emotional level. But I have expressed my feelings before that meeting to her, so I don't know whether Connection hit on me.

Anyways, since I couldn't find any information how or whether at all XSP115 works also if you are not in an intimate setting with the girl (former reports states always that they were already in the bedroom), I just ordered XSP115.
I mean, I am very curious to figure out whether XSP115 has an impact on a girl if you 'walk by' at starbucks or so. Or if it only works on a girl if you have already established a level of intimacy.
on people you know, or also on people who are random strangers.

I have a very good friend for decades. She told me years ago, that once one random guy had this impact on her. She worked as a server, walked by that guy and got wet pretty immediately ... she didn't even saw his face the first time. This guy showed up several time to eat there and she got every time when she was near him wet. I mean wet. This guy was not even her type, you know. She even went to the bathroom to 'relieve' herself. P

Pheromones are crazy. So, if XSP115 leads in this direction - at least a bit, I think it could be a good dooropener (not what you think) to a girl.

I am just curios, whether XSP115 works when specific preconditions between you and the target are met...
I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Maybe someone has already an outside bedroom experience with XSP115?

-Jay
03-12-2019 11:11 AM
grape1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-22-2019 6:45 AM

(03-12-2019 11:11 AM)Jay2019 Wrote:  Last Sunday as I met her, I applied 3 sprays 193 and 3 sprays Connection.
Since she tries always not to reveal too much, I cannot really say whether it worked on her. Funny sidenote, I got at the end very talkative... on an emotional level. But I have expressed my feelings before that meeting to her, so I don't know whether Connection hit on me.

Anyways, since I couldn't find any information how or whether at all XSP115 works also if you are not in an intimate setting with the girl (former reports states always that they were already in the bedroom), I just ordered XSP115.
I mean, I am very curious to figure out whether XSP115 has an impact on a girl if you 'walk by' at starbucks or so. Or if it only works on a girl if you have already established a level of intimacy.
on people you know, or also on people who are random strangers.

I have a very good friend for decades. She told me years ago, that once one random guy had this impact on her. She worked as a server, walked by that guy and got wet pretty immediately ... she didn't even saw his face the first time. This guy showed up several time to eat there and she got every time when she was near him wet. I mean wet. This guy was not even her type, you know. She even went to the bathroom to 'relieve' herself. P

Pheromones are crazy. So, if XSP115 leads in this direction - at least a bit, I think it could be a good dooropener (not what you think) to a girl.

I am just curios, whether XSP115 works when specific preconditions between you and the target are met...
I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Maybe someone has already an outside bedroom experience with XSP115?

-Jay

Yesterday at 8 p.m. I was waiting for my girlfriend in the bar, I was wearing 2 drops of A314rev32 and 2 sprays of THU (from the morning, I wasn't washed out). Before I entered the bar 2 sprays of XSP115. There were no hits from other people, even from the new 7/10 waitress. My GF appeared at 8:30 happy and cheerful, after two drinks she became upset and pissed at me, another two and we went home a little quarrelling all the way. At home she started to be very nice and we ended up in bed. I didn't notice anything spectacular, she was smelling my neck all the time, later she said she had mind blowing orgasm but nothing like bed soaking orgasm. I noticed she took the first pill from her new cycle. She`s caucasian, almost 40`s.

Androtics: A314 rev.32
Apex: Spray - Imprint, M3X, Oil- Tusc
PT: The Hookup
LaL: Voodoo
LaCroy Chemicals: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Evolve, XSP115
other: Pheromax Oxytrust, The Edge
03-22-2019 6:45 AM

Share This Thread